Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1364790 times)

stephen25000

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #1695 on: January 31, 2014, 01:13:23 PM »
So you accept that death in the appt between 8.30 and 10 is not possible...good

if she died earlier what would be the motive for the cover up as there would be no neglect...noting that several independent witnesses saw Maddie on the morning of 3 rd may...death would have had to have happened during daytime 3rd may...no neglect...no motive for a cover up

Incorrect.

That would depend on the circumstances of her death.

P.S. That could have occurred at some point in the evening.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #1696 on: January 31, 2014, 01:15:10 PM »
It probably was but ended up leading nowhere.   Does anyone seriously believe that former employee Nelson Rodrigues has only started speaking now?

This is exactly what I thought..

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1697 on: January 31, 2014, 01:23:12 PM »
Incorrect.

That would depend on the circumstances of her death.

P.S. That could have occurred at some point in the evening.

Nothing you say is in the slightest convincing...it looks like SY agree with me

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #1698 on: January 31, 2014, 01:31:50 PM »
MW don't seem to be fussy on what type of person they employ as childcare workers, no CRB checks, no contact with referees on CV's etc. so I doubt that any checks will have been made on maintenance workers prior to their employment. Who knows what type of person has been given access to keys ?

I think this is the part of the problem.

But last night I read something interesting I did not know before.

The hotel manager in her statement said something like " For Mark Warner guests the keys and access cards were given to Mark Warner staff and they would then pass them to the tourists families"

Redblossom

« Reply #1699 on: January 31, 2014, 01:38:33 PM »
I think this is the part of the problem.

But last night I read something interesting I did not know before.

The hotel manager in her statement said something like " For Mark Warner guests the keys and access cards were given to Mark Warner staff and they would then pass them to the tourists families"

Who do you think would give holidaymakers their keys? the shareholders of MW? isnt this getting a little ridiculous?

Next, it will be the cooks actually made the dinners so they could have drugged Madeleine.....

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #1700 on: January 31, 2014, 01:38:44 PM »
Where did you read that MW do not do CRB checks or check their childcare staff have not had them done by their agencies?

I researched this a lot back in 2007..
MW used low paid staff.. so called travellers, who would be young and would come there from all over the word just to have fun on the beach and work for that season there..

The next season would be somewhere else.. MW would shift some summer staff to their winter resorts in the winter.. and back to summer resort when the summer season start.

They had no possible way of checking up the records of these people from all over the world..

And as soon as Madeleine disappeared they moved some staff who were affected by the story to their resort in Kos, Greece.

Redblossom

« Reply #1701 on: January 31, 2014, 01:41:09 PM »
I researched this a lot back in 2007..
MW used low paid staff.. so called travellers, who would be young and would come there from all over the word just to have fun on the beach and work for that season there..

The next season would be somewhere else.. MW would shift some summer staff to their winter resorts in the winter.. and back to summer resort when the summer season start.

They had no possible way of checking up the records of these people from all over the world..

And as soon as Madeleine disappeared they moved some staff who were affected by the story to their resort in Kos, Greece.

Ok so the nannies are potential suspects....

stephen25000

« Reply #1702 on: January 31, 2014, 01:44:23 PM »
Nothing you say is in the slightest convincing...it looks like SY agree with me

So where is Madeleine ?

Is it that lawless village 10 miles from PDL, courtesy of that 'brilliant' detective Edgar ?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #1703 on: January 31, 2014, 02:02:15 PM »
Obviously SY are a little brighter than posters on this forum....if anyone had bought a car without taking money from their account...been on holiday..check passports...this is modern policing

I don't think innocent Barry George would agree with you.  Bright wouldn't be the word I would use.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline The Singularity

« Reply #1704 on: January 31, 2014, 02:08:52 PM »
I don't think innocent Barry George would agree with you.  Bright wouldn't be the word I would use.

Barry George was a very sad state of affairs, and does go to show how an investigation that is not open to follow up other leads then falls apart on appeal. He was convicted ultimately on a forensic evidence that proved to be circumstantial at best, cross contamination at worst.

My opnion is that a professional shot Jill, someone who had done it many times before and knew how to do it expertly and then leave the crime scene without drawing attention. Barry George is clearly not that person.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #1705 on: January 31, 2014, 02:13:38 PM »
Barry George was a very sad state of affairs, and does go to show how an investigation that is not open to follow up other leads then falls apart on appeal. He was convicted ultimately on a forensic evidence that proved to be circumstantial at best, cross contamination at worst.

My opnion is that a professional shot Jill, someone who had done it many times before and knew how to do it expertly and then leave the crime scene without drawing attention. Barry George is clearly not that person.

Absolutely, the 'bright' fellows at Scotland Yard (including Redwood) fell into the very same trap that Amaral and the PJ did wrt reliance on forensics.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline jassi

« Reply #1706 on: January 31, 2014, 02:15:20 PM »
Absolutely, they fell into the very same trap that Amaral and the PJ did wrt reliance on forensics.

Yeah, whatever happened to old-fashioned detection ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #1707 on: January 31, 2014, 02:16:01 PM »
Ok so the nannies are potential suspects....

No, I am not saying this but this is the area in such "resorts" that has to be looked at better.. as you can get someone who can intentionally get a job near the kids, like Ian Huntley did in the UK.

Redblossom

« Reply #1708 on: January 31, 2014, 02:24:02 PM »
No, I am not saying this but this is the area in such "resorts" that has to be looked at better.. as you can get someone who can intentionally get a job near the kids, like Ian Huntley did in the UK.

Cant see any of the twenty something female nannies beng involved myself!

drummer

« Reply #1709 on: January 31, 2014, 02:38:12 PM »
Where did you read that MW do not do CRB checks or check their childcare staff have not had them done by their agencies?

As for other employees at the OC why would they have crb checks done? Its not a norm for most jobs

http://www.findlaw.co.uk/law/employment/other_employment_law_topics/500408.html

I didn't say other employees should have CRB checks done, but if they don't even bother to do them for childcare employees then the chances are they won't be too fussy what type of person they employ in other areas of the complex.