Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1364674 times)

Offline VIXTE

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #1950 on: February 08, 2014, 11:52:44 PM »
Maroon top !!!!!

Pls elaborate

The first report was that the person 'carrying Madeleine' was wearing a maroon colour top.
The forums at the times did lots of 'investigations' about the this particular top and it all lead into the MW staff uniform.
This was so called Bundleman.  Now when we know that the Bundleman is a mistake it all sounds funny but at the time it lead to other suspicious details which helped making of mind of some people...

Redblossom

« Reply #1951 on: February 08, 2014, 11:56:18 PM »
The first report was that the person 'carrying Madeleine' was wearing a maroon colour top.
The forums at the times did lots of 'investigations' about the this particular top and it all lead into the MW staff uniform.
This was so called Bundleman.  Now when we know that the Bundleman is a mistake it all sounds funny but at the time it lead to other suspicious details which helped making of mind of some people...

Well first and even later reports of Jane tanner were she was walking BACK to the restaurant when she spotted bundleman....(and yes I have a link) how can anyone know if what the papers printed was true or mistaken? We can't can't we? Do you have a link to Maroon top man??
« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 11:58:45 PM by Redblossom »

icabodcrane

« Reply #1952 on: February 08, 2014, 11:59:08 PM »
The point, if this is true is that this was not reported to the police.
So, what else hasn't been reported?

If the police didn't know about it ,   and the McCanns  (  and their various private-eyes  ) didn't  know about it , 
and  the press/media  didn't  know about  it  ...  how did the Express get the story   ?   

Will be interesting to see  'the source'  of this latest revelation   (   which are coming thicker and faster than ever at the moment  for some reason   ) 

Redblossom

« Reply #1953 on: February 09, 2014, 12:01:04 AM »
If the police didn't know about it ,   and the McCanns  (  and their various private-eyes  ) didn't  know about it , 
and  the press/media  didn't  know about  it  ...  how did the Express get the story   ?   

Will be interesting to see  'the source'  of this latest revelation   (   which are coming thicker and faster than ever at the moment  for some reason   )

Obviously it was the three burglars/employees or a n other

>@@(*&)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 12:02:53 AM by Redblossom »

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #1954 on: February 09, 2014, 12:01:17 AM »
Well first reports of Jane tanner were she was walking BACK to the restaurant when she spotted bundleman....(and ye i have a link) how can anyone know if what the papers printed was true or mistaken? We can't can't we?

Well, this was back in 2007 and  before the files came out so people on forums had only the news articles to talk about.. like in any other case where you don't know the real facts until maybe the court case starts.

And so many so called myths came out of these newspaper articles or even rumours. Majority of the public did not read the files, they read the articles, and only maybe few articles,  and internet myths and they formed their opinion about this case accordingly.

But the maroon top is still so much on the back of my mind  @)(++(* @)(++(* so when someone mentions MW staff I 'see' the maroon top .
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 12:05:06 AM by VIXTE »

Redblossom

« Reply #1955 on: February 09, 2014, 12:05:28 AM »
Well, this was back in 2007 and  before the files came out so people on forums had only the news articles to talk about.. like in any other case where you don't know the real facts until maybe the court case starts.

And so many so called myths came out of these newspaper articles or even rumours. Majority of the public did not read the files, they read the articles, and only maybe few articles,  and internet myths and they formed their opinion about this case accordingly.

So maroon top could be a crock

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #1956 on: February 09, 2014, 12:06:49 AM »
So maroon top could be a crock

It was shown on the Crimewatch  @)(++(*

Redblossom

« Reply #1957 on: February 09, 2014, 12:08:21 AM »
It was shown on the Crimewatch  @)(++(*

Was it?

Redblossom

« Reply #1958 on: February 09, 2014, 12:20:01 AM »
Jesus h Christ

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mum-claims-madeleine-mccann-kidnappers-3127121

the algarve is AWASH with abductors going after British blonde children!
This time its gypsy restaurant staff, Mitchell is on the wacky backy for sure LOL
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 12:26:07 AM by Redblossom »

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #1959 on: February 09, 2014, 12:24:33 AM »
All keys taken?

IF true, could support the idea that someone was looking to take a child, but didn't have a specific one in mind. Then McCanns arrived and Madeleine was chosen.

Redblossom

« Reply #1960 on: February 09, 2014, 12:26:55 AM »
All keys taken?

IF true, could support the idea that someone was looking to take a child, but didn't have a specific one in mind. Then McCanns arrived and Madeleine was chosen.

Right SH

@)(++(*

that's about as mad as Eleanor saying they were watching the apartment and sometime some kid would turn up that would fit the required description! Oh it's ok I can stand here for weeks and months  outside 5a she's bound to turn up!

So SH if they weren't interested in a specific child why steal keys to block 5 and not any other block?
Twilight zone here again!

Edited
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 12:32:40 AM by Redblossom »

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #1961 on: February 09, 2014, 12:30:53 AM »
Right SH

@)(++(*

Nice to know I'm making you laugh, Red!

But why such a far fetched idea?

Redblossom

« Reply #1962 on: February 09, 2014, 12:33:23 AM »
Reread SH I've edited for afterthoughts

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #1963 on: February 09, 2014, 12:38:41 AM »
All keys taken?

I have actually re-wathed the Crimewatch just now and DC Redwood said:  'The case has got all of the elements of the pre-planned abduction.'

And a different note, I always wondered why Kate McCann mentioned the engagement ring which Madeleine liked to wear.. now I figured it out.. she was hoping that now 11 years old Madeleine could watch it and to refresh HER mind!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 12:42:11 AM by VIXTE »

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #1964 on: February 09, 2014, 12:39:51 AM »
Right SH

@)(++(*

that's about as mad as Eleanor saying they were watching the apartment and sometime some kid would turn up that would fit the required description! Oh it's ok I can stand here for weeks and months  outside 5a she's bound to turn up!

So SH if they weren't interested in a specific child why steal keys to block 5 and not any other block?
Twilight zone here again!

Edited

Don't see why Eleanor's idea is far fetched. It's a standard idea. Someone wants to abduct a child of a certain description, and goes looking for one. Someone fitting that description comes along, and the plan is already partly in place. Nothing odd about that. I'm not saying it happened here - we don't know yet - but it's not so far fetched in essence.

As for keys being stolen only for one block - good question. Off the top of my head: Perhaps that block was selected because it was a good location for an escape route that an abductor / abductors  wanted to take, or near a property in which they were based. Perhaps an opportunity arose to take those specific keys and not others, so that block became the focus; perhaps taking keys for the whole place would draw too much attention, so had to be narrowed down to one block -- could be all sorts of reasons.