Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1364779 times)

Offline VIXTE

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #1995 on: February 09, 2014, 01:49:23 AM »
How do you know what they MEANT? Have you read the article yet? Do you know if it a load of crock or true.No you don't.....let's see tomorrows shower of shyte  shall we? Till then, night
This is the text was from the front page:

Keys to the holiday apartment from which Madeleine McCann was abducted were lost shortly before she vanished, it was claimed last night.

However, the police were not told about the loss of potentially crucial evidence which could unlock the seven-year-mystery.

A Sunday Express investigation in Portugal has revealed astonishing new information which, if proved, suggests the kidnap was well planned and executed using stolen keys. Amid claims that the Portuguese police are about to arrest three former workers at the Ocean Club in Praia

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #1996 on: February 09, 2014, 01:51:29 AM »
This is the text was from the front page:

Keys to the holiday apartment from which Madeleine McCann was abducted were lost shortly before she vanished, it was claimed last night.

However, the police were not told about the loss of potentially crucial evidence which could unlock the seven-year-mystery.

A Sunday Express investigation in Portugal has revealed astonishing new information which, if proved, suggests the kidnap was well planned and executed using stolen keys. Amid claims that the Portuguese police are about to arrest three former workers at the Ocean Club in Praia

It seems there are even more teams of investigators than we thought..

Another one for Mr Moderator's list?

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #1997 on: February 09, 2014, 01:52:06 AM »
wouldn't say that if I were you LOL

>>>>>>

nite

Of course it is SY who writes the scripts for this programme.. it is not the McCanns

Redblossom

« Reply #1998 on: February 09, 2014, 01:52:14 AM »
Yes, this is the hope of Ben Needham's family as well - that something in his life will cause him to question who he is.

Something like the ring incident could jog Madeleine's memory. At nearly four, she was certainly old enough to have retained memories of her family. Most of them would have been submerged, but could be triggered by something like this.

How? When where and why? And how could it relate to bringing her back??? See ya

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #1999 on: February 09, 2014, 01:53:53 AM »
It seems there are even more teams of investigators than we thought..

Another one for Mr Moderator's list?

Investigative journalism  @)(++(*

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #2000 on: February 09, 2014, 01:55:12 AM »
How? When where and why? And how could it relate to bringing her back??? See ya

Madeleine could be watching Kate saying that, and the memory of her doing that with her mother might be jogged.

Seems quite straightforward to me.

As for how precisely Madeleine would be brought back in such circumstances, that 's a different subject entirely.

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #2001 on: February 09, 2014, 01:56:35 AM »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #2002 on: February 09, 2014, 01:57:33 AM »
They meant the keys of the apartments managed by OC.
I wonder how many sets there were in use? Two? Three? Four?
1. Reception, 2. Guests 3. Cleaners 4. Maintanance
OC keep keys at 2 locations: In safe at Laundry room (near Tapas), and at 24hr reception
(source: employee statements)
Access is restricted, seems only supervisors can get keys out IMO.
I am very against all these attacks on honest OC workers.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 02:10:42 AM by pegasus »

icabodcrane

« Reply #2003 on: February 09, 2014, 01:58:12 AM »
Not directly

You agree with VIXTE  then  ...  that Scotland Yard's involvement in the crimewatch programme was because they thought the three year old who disappeared seven years ago might be watching ...  and have her memory prompted  ?   

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #2004 on: February 09, 2014, 02:02:07 AM »
You agree with VIXTE  then  ...  that Scotland Yard's involvement in the crimewatch programme was because they thought the three year old who disappeared seven years ago might be watching ...  and have her memory prompted  ?

I don't believe the entire programme was for Madeleine's benefit, in that sense, no.

There were clearly many reasons for the broadcast.

But it could be that certain elements were included with Madeleine in mind. And that goes not only for Crimewatch, but for other interviews or snippets released.

Is seems quite an obvious thing to try to do to me, given that Madeleine would now be nearly 11. They have been working on things like this in the Needham campaign for some time so it's nothing new.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #2005 on: February 09, 2014, 02:04:56 AM »
OC keep keys at 2 locations: In safe at Laundry room (near Tapas), and at 24hr reception

And the guests? I am sure the reception has a double key. One for the guests, one for them.

PJ should have asked the key copy shops if anyone came to duplicate these keys because they are not the plain keys... they are specially made.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 02:07:01 AM by VIXTE »

icabodcrane

« Reply #2006 on: February 09, 2014, 02:11:20 AM »
I don't believe the entire programme was for Madeleine's benefit, in that sense, no.

There were clearly many reasons for the broadcast.

But it could be that certain elements were included with Madeleine in mind. And that goes not only for Crimewatch, but for other interviews or snippets released.

Is seems quite an obvious thing to try to do to me, given that Madeleine would now be nearly 11. They have been working on things like this in the Needham campaign for some time so it's nothing new.

I just wondered

It's not really a theme that interests me  ...  I never know how to respond to fantasy   (  lack of imagination on my part I suppose  ) 

Redblossom

« Reply #2007 on: February 09, 2014, 02:17:07 AM »
Tomorrows  shower of shyte

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/458798/Apartment-key-theft-cover-up-by-resort-staff-in-Madeleine-McCann-case

Not forgetting the previous ridiculous one from today to team tag it seems of attempted child abductiions recently reported so hot footedly how sad can anyone get

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mum-claims-madeleine-mccann-kidnappers-3127121
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 02:22:02 AM by Redblossom »

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #2008 on: February 09, 2014, 02:19:17 AM »
I just wondered

It's not really a theme that interests me  ...  I never know how to respond to fantasy   (  lack of imagination on my part I suppose  )

Why is it fantasy?

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #2009 on: February 09, 2014, 02:20:40 AM »
Access is restricted, seems only supervisors can get keys out IMO.
I am very against all these attacks on honest OC workers.

And what about this

The keys to the living quarters and apartments that are under the responsibility of the Ocean Club, and are kept inside a safe in the Maintenance Garage, the access code to the safe is known by all maintenance workers.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MIGUEL-PALMA.htm