Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1364741 times)

Offline Carana

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #2475 on: February 21, 2014, 07:28:12 PM »
8((()*/

I think some people may be thinking the Commissioner was completely up to date with everything the Met team has been doing. He may not have been, so was perhaps bluffing it a bit. I doubt Op Grange is anywhere near the most important issue on his list (he has a long, contentious list).

Sometimes we may take these little snippets and sound bites too seriously, or too literally. In this case the sound bites predominate.

I also got the impression that he wasn't immediately sure what Operation Grange referred to. They would have quite a few on the go at any one time, presumably.

Am I wrong in thinking that this was a snippet out of a longer radio interview?

Silkywhiskers

« Reply #2476 on: February 21, 2014, 07:29:20 PM »
I'm thinking of changing my name ...any suggestions

Amusing that your tag line is "put an end to internet bullying".

You've already bullied me, and I've only been on the forum 2 days.

Folks in glass houses, etc.

Lyall

« Reply #2477 on: February 21, 2014, 07:29:29 PM »
I'm thinking of changing my name ...any suggestions

Lyall

« Reply #2478 on: February 21, 2014, 07:30:53 PM »
I also got the impression that he wasn't immediately sure what Operation Grange referred to. They would have quite a few on the go at any one time, presumably.

Am I wrong in thinking that this was a snippet out of a longer radio interview?

Yes, it was. He has a lot on his plate of course.

Lyall

« Reply #2479 on: February 21, 2014, 07:31:40 PM »

He did. I saw that.

Hypocrisy 8(8-))

Offline Carana

« Reply #2480 on: February 21, 2014, 07:34:22 PM »
So?

Traditionally not one single aspect or piece of evidence convicts, but a combination of things.

That combination of evidence, some of it circumstantial, proves their guilt without a reasonable doubt, in my humble opinion.  Or will prove their guilt, once SY arrest them.

Proves whose guilt, in your opinion? For what crime?

Silkywhiskers

« Reply #2481 on: February 21, 2014, 07:37:38 PM »
Proves whose guilt, in your opinion? For what crime?

OJ of course, arent we talking about him?

Redblossom

« Reply #2482 on: February 21, 2014, 07:39:32 PM »

Ignore him he bullies and  or abuses most people who dont agree with his viewpoint

Offline jassi

« Reply #2483 on: February 21, 2014, 07:40:47 PM »
Ignore him he bullies and  or abuses most people who dont agree with his viewpoint

Which is just about everybody  @)(++(*
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2484 on: February 21, 2014, 07:45:28 PM »

I'm correcting the many false statements you are making...that's not bullying...you come on here and accuse the mccanns falsely...thats the type of cyber bullying I want to see stopped

Silkywhiskers

« Reply #2485 on: February 21, 2014, 07:47:58 PM »
I'm correcting the many false statements you are making...that's not bullying...you come on here and accuse the mccanns falsely...thats the type of cyber bullying I want to see stopped

Changing people's ID's to something more amusing is bullying.

Telling someone they are making false statements when they're not, is bullying.

Sounds like you have some more reading to do.

Redblossom

« Reply #2486 on: February 21, 2014, 07:52:39 PM »
Which is just about everybody  @)(++(*

Yeah mostly lol

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #2487 on: February 21, 2014, 09:45:02 PM »
google translation:

Maddie's parents against two investigations
by Luis Fontes Today70 comments

Kate and Gerry McCann are unhappy with cooperation between British and Portuguese police.
The English police themselves will not be satisfied with the level of assistance provided by the Judicial Police and prosecutors.
This malaise, reported yesterday in the British press, is connected with the different targets chosen by each police. "We're not doing a joint investigation. Different investigations we are doing and this is not a game. Causes can be in a child's life," said a British police source told the Daily Star.
The McCanns are also critical of the duality of the investigations. According to a source close to the family, "cooperation between the two police forces is not happening as it should." "They are being made two surveys in two different countries in order to clarify what happened to Madeleine McCann.
Read more on e-paper of DN
http://www.dn.pt/inicio/portugal/interior.aspx?content_id=3698167

Silkywhiskers

« Reply #2488 on: February 21, 2014, 09:54:07 PM »
google translation:

Kate and Gerry McCann are unhappy with cooperation between British and Portuguese police.
The English police themselves will not be satisfied with the level of assistance provided by the Judicial Police and prosecutors.
This malaise, reported yesterday in the British press, is connected with the different targets chosen by each police. "We're not doing a joint investigation. Different investigations we are doing and this is not a game. Causes can be in a child's life," said a British police source told the Daily Star.
The McCanns are also critical of the duality of the investigations. According to a source close to the family, "cooperation between the two police forces is not happening as it should." "They are being made two surveys in two different countries in order to clarify what happened to Madeleine McCann.

LOL!

The ego of it all!

THEY are to blame for Madeleines disappearance, no one else.

They should be thankful LE is still helping them instead of criticising them, especially as Team McCann has done everything it can to derail the investigation.

Hahhahah who cares what Kate and Gerry's opinion of the investigation is? Anyone? @)(++(*

Redblossom

« Reply #2489 on: February 21, 2014, 10:02:42 PM »
google translation:

More rubbish then, next