Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1364815 times)

Silkywhiskers

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #3001 on: May 07, 2014, 10:58:57 PM »
Assuming they find anything or even get a spade in the ground.

I think they've already found something.

I think they've gone over with ground penetrating sensors and located likely spots based on more than just lucky guesses.

Question - why would SY want the world media notified if they are just conducting another fruitless search?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 11:01:02 PM by Silkywhiskers »

Silkywhiskers

« Reply #3002 on: May 07, 2014, 11:01:47 PM »
Are the UK dogs now trained with human remains (was illegal, only pigs were used) - otherwise, what is the point of using them?

Eddie trained with the FBI who use body farms.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #3003 on: May 07, 2014, 11:06:58 PM »
I think they've gone over with ground penetrating sensors and located likely spots based on more than just lucky guesses.
Interesting, anyway IMO its likely that the PJ with SY at least walked and visually examined the planned sites ahead of the publicised arrival.

Offline John

« Reply #3004 on: May 07, 2014, 11:09:06 PM »

Question - why would SY want the world media notified if they are just conducting another fruitless search?

Nothing has been done yet Silky.  This latest effort is not based on any specific information otherwise they would't be undertaking several digs and at locations which have previously been explored.  They are merely going through the motions and extending the searches.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Silkywhiskers

« Reply #3005 on: May 07, 2014, 11:21:31 PM »
Nothing has been done yet Silky.  This latest effort is not based on any specific information otherwise they would't be undertaking several digs and at locations which have previously been explored.  They are merely going through the motions and extending the searches.

Oh come on.

We already KNOW the CPS is involved.

If the digs mean nothing, WHY did SY tell the media about them?

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #3006 on: May 07, 2014, 11:30:05 PM »

It blows the "intruder" story to pieces, essentially.

Only in your dreams.

BBC is quoting SY saying; Kate and Gerry need answers.

And SY also requested search of 3 OC workers homes.. which was denied by the PT prosecutor.

Offline Wonderfulspam

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline misty

« Reply #3008 on: May 07, 2014, 11:34:00 PM »
Eddie trained with the FBI who use body farms.
That wasn't what I asked, and Eddie is dead now. Incidentally, how does Grime know if the dog could tell the difference between human & pig cadaver odour when it indicated?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #3009 on: May 07, 2014, 11:38:15 PM »
That wasn't what I asked, and Eddie is dead now. Incidentally, how does Grime know if the dog could tell the difference between human & pig cadaver odour when it indicated?

There were no pigs reported missing from 5a.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Silkywhiskers

« Reply #3010 on: May 07, 2014, 11:41:30 PM »

There's a lot of answers already on this forum, it's been discussed once or twice.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #3011 on: May 07, 2014, 11:57:18 PM »
There were no pigs reported missing from 5a.

Why are you mentioning 5A?
Which places in 5A would you identify that could possibly be mistaken for a pig?

Offline John

« Reply #3012 on: May 08, 2014, 02:39:31 AM »
Oh come on.

We already KNOW the CPS is involved.

If the digs mean nothing, WHY did SY tell the media about them?

They didn't, it was leaked by the Portuguese in Lagos.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Silkywhiskers

« Reply #3013 on: May 08, 2014, 04:10:29 AM »
They didn't, it was leaked by the Portuguese in Lagos.

SY sent a letter directly to the UK media asking them not to print the details.

UK media has obliged, and  have only printed the fact that the digs are being planned, NOT the EVIDENCE which has led to the digs being planned.

After a 2 year review and a 2 year investigation, do you honestly think they have whittled exploration down to 3 specific spots in PDL based on a whim?

Please.  They are digging because the EVIDENCE has led them to believe something is there to find.

8@??)(

« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 04:13:07 AM by Silkywhiskers »

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #3014 on: May 08, 2014, 06:12:33 AM »
SY sent a letter directly to the UK media asking them not to print the details.

UK media has obliged, and  have only printed the fact that the digs are being planned, NOT the EVIDENCE which has led to the digs being planned.

After a 2 year review and a 2 year investigation, do you honestly think they have whittled exploration down to 3 specific spots in PDL based on a whim?

Please.  They are digging because the EVIDENCE has led them to believe something is there to find.

8@??)(

...and the refusal of the request to search 3 OC staff properties for lack of evidence reinforces the fact that there must be significant reasons for the digs.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.