Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1364748 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #3450 on: July 07, 2014, 07:50:26 AM »

What I find it strange is that the PJ have have known about this monster for years - and their only reaction so far is that they appear to have brushed him well and truly under the carpet.

Why would you assume that SY are not showing any interest in this man?   They would hardly make a public appeal about him on TV and then disregard him.   They have said they are not going to give a running commentary on the case - and so we don't know what is going on behind the scenes.

If I lived in Portugal I would be disgusted to think that a serial child abuser had been on the loose for years and no warnings had been issued to the public.   

I wonder how this particular nasty little group of residents of PdL would be reacting if it was the disappearance of one of their own children from their own home that was being investigated at the moment.    Would they be complaining?

'If I lived in Portugal I would be disgusted to think that a serial child abuser had been on the loose'

Well, good news, there ain't.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 08:06:57 AM by Wonderfulspam »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #3451 on: July 07, 2014, 07:57:22 AM »
Not anti British at all, a large percentage of the residents in PDL are British.

What I find strange is that if there is this awful paedophile who is breaking into holidaymakers flats to molest their children why are SY not trying to find him instead of questioning a group of burglars who allegedly killed Madeleine during a burglary ?

They'll be dragging the imaginary pot bellied paedo guy back out of the dustbin once the burglary busdriver story has ran it's course.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #3452 on: July 07, 2014, 07:59:04 AM »
Maybe he'll own a shop next time around aswell.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #3453 on: July 07, 2014, 08:14:22 AM »

'If I lived in Portugal I would be disgusted to think that a serial child abuser had been on the loose'

Well, good news, there ain't.
Ah, we're back to the "SY and the PJ and the ex-British consul made up the PT child sex attacker to appease the McCanns" mantra now are we?

stephen25000

« Reply #3454 on: July 07, 2014, 08:17:19 AM »
Ah, we're back to the "SY and the PJ and the ex-British consul made up the PT child sex attacker to appease the McCanns" mantra now are we?

What proof is there of any connection to this case whatsoever ?

EASY ANSWER..............

NONE.

Offline Benice

« Reply #3455 on: July 07, 2014, 08:23:12 AM »
Or perhaps the ordinary people of Praia da Luz are simply sick to death of having their livelihoods wrecked by what has become a rather garish circus.

What about the extra income derived over the last 7 years  by the influx of people who would never have gone to PdL  - if it were not for this case.

IMO the ordinary decent PdL residents would have no objection to the police investigation - there is just a small but vocal group of people who have decided to show themselves up to the world as spiteful,  mercenary and mean-spirited imo.       If they think that will encourage people to want to go to PdL - they are barmy.   Talk about shooting yourself in the foot. 

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

stephen25000

« Reply #3456 on: July 07, 2014, 08:25:43 AM »
What about the extra income derived over the last 7 years  by the influx of people who would never have gone to PdL  - if it were not for this case.

IMO the ordinary decent PdL residents would have no objection to the police investigation - there is just a small but vocal group of people who have decided to show themselves up to the world as spiteful,  mercenary and mean-spirited imo.       If they think that will encourage people to want to go to PdL - they are barmy.   Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

Extra income ???

People have lost their jobs.

Tourism has fallen.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3457 on: July 07, 2014, 09:37:23 AM »
Extra income ???

Tourism has fallen.

Yeah ~ tourists will be flocking to take their children to a resort where not only have tourists' children been abused in their beds and one abducted from her bed ~ where the locals only interest is in turning a quick buck and not in having the perpetrator/s of these heinous crimes apprehended and the resort made into a safe place for their children.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3458 on: July 07, 2014, 11:00:15 AM »
[ quote deleted ]

Like the majority of people, I have a profound desire to see Madeleine’s (remember her?) case resolved. 

Unfortunately there are those who take an active part in doing their level best to derail the inquiry by the PJ and NSY to do just that.

Ultimately the work of the PJ and NSY may find enough evidence to present to the courts and there is an excellent probability they will achieve just that objective; that has some people seriously worried and in my opinion … they should be.

I think it is probably unprecedented that there are organised campaigns to protect the perpetrator/s of crimes against children from justice.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 01:12:05 PM by Mr Moderator »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline sadie

« Reply #3459 on: July 07, 2014, 11:10:40 AM »
Yeah ~ tourists will be flocking to take their children to a resort where not only have tourists' children been abused in their beds and one abducted from her bed ~ where the locals only interest is in turning a quick buck and not in having the perpetrator/s of these heinous crimes apprehended and the resort made into a safe place for their children.
I feel sorry for the ordinary good folk of PdL.

This small vociferous group behind these carefully stencilled signs is ruining their lives and in some cases their businesses.

The people who defaced the street signs very probably do not even live in PdL.

>@@(*&) Now didn't we have a poster on here who infamously bragged, on another forum, about defacing the Mccann appeal posters to try and find Madeleine >@@(*&).   That was in PDL, but I doubt done by locals.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/mitts1.jpg

http://www.mccannfiles.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/maddietornposter.jpg

Seems it was done in a wholesale manner.

S/he got ten minutes glory from some evil people and shot herself in the foot at the same time

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #3460 on: July 07, 2014, 11:23:34 AM »
quote" I think it is probably unprecedented that there are organised campaigns to protect the perpetrator/s of crimes against children from justice."unquote

You would be talking about the UK government here?  You know Slimey Saville and the new case of 'missing files' of Government ministers and officials claiming involvement in paedophile behavior?

'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

stephen25000

« Reply #3461 on: July 07, 2014, 12:24:19 PM »
Like the majority of people, I have a profound desire to see Madeleine’s (remember her?) case resolved. 

Unfortunately there are those who take an active part in doing their level best to derail the inquiry by the PJ and NSY to do just that.

Ultimately the work of the PJ and NSY may find enough evidence to present to the courts and there is an excellent probability they will achieve just that objective; that has some people seriously worried and in my opinion … they should be.

I think it is probably unprecedented that there are organised campaigns to protect the perpetrator/s of crimes against children from justice.

As I expected, you are trying to link crimes, where no such link exists in this case.

Why is that ?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #3462 on: July 07, 2014, 12:39:18 PM »
If only the McCanns had chosen a safer holiday destination.

There was Monteiro entering holiday apartments at night, robbing a few bits & then lying on the kids beds & having a bit of a chin wag.

Then there is the pot bellied paedo, who is still at large, with his similar MO, only he goes further & abuses British girls, exclusivley.

Not forgetting that seeming endless amount of creepy looking men who were seen lurking suspiciously close to the McCann apartment.

The drug trafficking & the burglaries, dear God, what a hell hole.

I think I'll go holiday in Beirut. It's probably safer there.

« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 01:21:44 PM by Mr Moderator »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3463 on: July 07, 2014, 02:10:54 PM »
As I expected, you are trying to link crimes, where no such link exists in this case.

Why is that ?

You have inside information that no link exists?

However, Stephen, just another attempt at deflection.   
A number of British children have been attacked in their beds to varying degrees ... all denied.
A little girl has been abducted from her bed ... denied.
Until NSY took up the cases ... no-one was interested in finding the perpetrator/s ... NSY will ascertain if there are links to the cases and take the appropriate action, not armchair defectives such as you or I.

Offline pinkblossoms

« Reply #3464 on: July 07, 2014, 02:45:03 PM »
Extra income ???

Tourism has fallen.

And ?