Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1364787 times)

Offline Heriberto Janosch

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #3540 on: July 14, 2014, 09:16:38 PM »
Quote from: Carana
There is nothing as yet to confirm that.

Yes, I am asking for more info about, consider it only a rumor by now!

Quote from: Heriberto Janosch
I deleted some words from my last post, because I have not got confirmation yet, so I will consider this just a rumor by now. If anyone of you knows more, please contact me.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #3541 on: July 15, 2014, 01:01:11 AM »
This may be important, a source from Portugal told me the following: "one of the new four suspects made a statement last Friday to the police confessing he had knowledge of the crime, but signalling one of the other three men as [the offender]". I was unable to confirm this yet, and maybe it is not true, but continue searching. Do you know anything about?
Thankyou for posting that. I have no information.  But my opinion is that if this rumour is true, it will relate to the interrupted burglary only, and not to the "disappearance" per se, because as I have said it is likely that the interrupted burglar fled emptyhanded, and the later physical disappearance was a seperate action by a totally different person.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 02:04:25 AM by pegasus »

Offline sadie

« Reply #3542 on: July 15, 2014, 02:29:45 AM »
Thankyou for posting that. I have no information.  But my opinion is that if this rumour is true, it will relate to the interrupted burglary only, and not to the "disappearance" per se, because as I have said it is likely that the interrupted burglar fled emptyhanded, and the later physical disappearance was a seperate action by a totally different person.
That's your opinion?

ORLY? 

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3543 on: July 15, 2014, 10:06:57 AM »
So let me get this straight.

One dodgy type blames another dodgy type for what happened to Madeleine yet first dodgy type did not take this information to the police and claim the huge reward.

Really ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

stephen25000

« Reply #3544 on: July 15, 2014, 10:09:18 AM »
So let me get this straight.

One dodgy type blames another dodgy type for what happened to Madeleine yet first dodgy type did not take this information to the police and claim the huge reward.

Really ?

You could not make this up.

Offline jassi

« Reply #3545 on: July 15, 2014, 10:23:02 AM »
You could not make this up.

Oh I'm sure somebody probably has .
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

stephen25000

« Reply #3546 on: July 15, 2014, 10:24:25 AM »
Oh I'm sure somebody probably has .

Probably with a glass in hand.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #3547 on: July 15, 2014, 10:50:27 AM »
Joana Morais is attempting to pass this off as news:

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2014/07/why-media-lies-to-us-and-how-it-works.html

And look, it's my favourite unemployed reporter.  Reporting fresh from what looks like a prison cell and with what appears to be a wife-beater shirt on.

Enjoy!

I hear on the grapevine that she is being sought by The Mirror, The Sun and The Star because of this exceptional skill.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3548 on: July 15, 2014, 10:50:55 AM »

Pegasus … that is stretching credulity … and it is doing more than stretching the timeline. 

I do not understand this total blindness to anything other than the people who loved Madeleine most in the world being involved in her disappearance; particularly as the focus of the present investigation is elsewhere; it becomes more evident that theory has been dismissed by those in the position to know.

In my opinion what you have posted just is not feasible.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3549 on: July 15, 2014, 10:59:05 AM »
Pegasus … that is stretching credulity … and it is doing more than stretching the timeline. 

I do not understand this total blindness to anything other than the people who loved Madeleine most in the world being involved in her disappearance; particularly as the focus of the present investigation is elsewhere; it becomes more evident that theory has been dismissed by those in the position to know.

In my opinion what you have posted just is not feasible.

And one dodgy sort not snitching on another dodgy sort for a huge wad of cash is ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3550 on: July 15, 2014, 11:16:13 AM »
And one dodgy sort not snitching on another dodgy sort for a huge wad of cash is ?

I presume that anyone involved in the abduction of a small child in any way whatsoever is an extremely "dodgy sort" indeed.

You seem to be well informed about dodgy sorts and huge wads of cash ... since that is not the company I would know anything about ... I could not comment ... I will leave it to you to keep us informed of developments.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3551 on: July 15, 2014, 11:36:03 AM »
I presume that anyone involved in the abduction of a small child in any way whatsoever is an extremely "dodgy sort" indeed.

You seem to be well informed about dodgy sorts and huge wads of cash ... since that is not the company I would know anything about ... I could not comment ... I will leave it to you to keep us informed of developments.

Is it worth pointing out that we have no idea whether the individuals questioned have anything to do with Madeleine's disappearance ?

As to your second comment, I don't think you have to be Ronnie Bigg's best pal to appreciate that if there is a large amount of cash offered for information which could solve a crime, if you have such information you'd take it to the proper authorities.

Tell me Brietta, why are you so desperate for these men to appear guilty ? Don't you understand that that would mean Madeleine is almost certainly dead or is that second in importance to the McCanns being innocent ?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3552 on: July 15, 2014, 11:45:40 AM »
Is it worth pointing out that we have no idea whether the individuals questioned have anything to do with Madeleine's disappearance ?

As to your second comment, I don't think you have to be Ronnie Bigg's best pal to appreciate that if there is a large amount of cash offered for information which could solve a crime, if you have such information you'd take it to the proper authorities.

Tell me Brietta, why are you so desperate for these men to appear guilty ? Don't you understand that that would mean Madeleine is almost certainly dead or is that second in importance to the McCanns being innocent ?

What ... in your opinion ... is the correlation of one with the other?
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 05:16:58 AM by John »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3553 on: July 15, 2014, 11:48:31 AM »
What ... in your opinion ... is the correlation of one with the other?

Yet again you dodge the original question with a question of your own.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 05:17:47 AM by John »

Offline sadie

« Reply #3554 on: July 15, 2014, 12:00:59 PM »

Not if they were commisioned to do the abduction.