Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1364726 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #3825 on: November 10, 2014, 04:01:41 PM »
Not the same thing as SY, we know that much....

'Portuguese police believe Madeleine was snatched by a foreigner no longer living in Portugal.'

'However they have still not formally ruled out the involvement of junkie burglar Euclides Monteiro, whose widow they questioned last year, despite the fact DNA tests have put him in the clear.'

While SY believe Maddie was/wasn't murdered/abducted by a paedophile ring during a botched burglary & that she may still be alive, or sadly dead.

I would place as much reliance on leaks to the Portuguese press as I do on the moon being composed of green cheese.

Interesting though that Euclides’ DNA did not match the semen sample left after one of the attacks on one of the children when everyone has been proclaiming vociferously that no such attacks had taken place.

It is also worth pondering that these attacks were known about at the time of Madeleine McCann’s disappearance … yet the police did not think this significant?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #3826 on: November 10, 2014, 04:05:40 PM »
I would place as much reliance on leaks to the Portuguese press as I do on the moon being composed of green cheese.

Interesting though that Euclides’ DNA did not match the semen sample left after one of the attacks on one of the children when everyone has been proclaiming vociferously that no such attacks had taken place.

It is also worth pondering that these attacks were known about at the time of Madeleine McCann’s disappearance … yet the police did not think this significant?

The GNR didn't inform the PJ about the 'alleged' attacks, apparently.

But no doubt, somehow, it's that B*stard Amaral's fault.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3827 on: November 10, 2014, 04:05:44 PM »

As I remember it was spam in  particular who claimed these attacks had not taken place...he was wrong there as he is on everything else

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #3828 on: November 10, 2014, 04:06:27 PM »
As I remember it was spam in  particular who claimed these attacks had not taken place...he was wrong there as he is on everything else

What attacks?

Do you mean the alleged attacks?

« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 04:14:08 PM by Wonderfulspam »

Offline jassi

« Reply #3829 on: November 10, 2014, 04:11:45 PM »

Did that information not also come from the Portuguese media?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #3830 on: November 10, 2014, 06:07:50 PM »
Portuguese police believe Madeleine was snatched by a foreigner no longer living in Portugal.

How are "sceptics" able to process and deal with this information?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3831 on: November 10, 2014, 06:20:14 PM »
What attacks?

Do you mean the alleged attacks?

If there is sperm present they are attacks not alleged attacks

Offline jassi

« Reply #3832 on: November 10, 2014, 06:30:15 PM »
That would depend where the sperm came from. One does not know the circumstances.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #3833 on: November 10, 2014, 06:33:02 PM »
How are "sceptics" able to process and deal with this information?

The same way it was processed in the summer when it was mooted by the Portuguese when The Met were in PdL excavating?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #3834 on: November 10, 2014, 06:33:27 PM »
If there is sperm present they are attacks not alleged attacks

"At the site of one of the alleged sex abuses a sample of semen was collected... "

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2784.msg198079#msg198079

« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 06:35:33 PM by Wonderfulspam »

Offline misty

« Reply #3835 on: November 10, 2014, 06:36:44 PM »
That would depend where the sperm came from. One does not know the circumstances.

If the sperm had been tested by the lab following the alleged assault of a minor, the PJ must have been involved in any investigation. For them to deny knowledge of any previous incidents of this nature is ludicrous.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3836 on: November 10, 2014, 06:39:37 PM »

It would depend on a lot of things particularly from where it was collected...The fact that it was checked against Monteiro would indicate it was from an intruder
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 06:49:25 PM by davel »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3837 on: November 10, 2014, 06:40:15 PM »
The GNR didn't inform the PJ about the 'alleged' attacks, apparently.

But no doubt, somehow, it's that B*stard Amaral's fault.

How do we know this?  Until recently everyone was busy denying such attacks had occurred.

Wonder why no-one thought serious sexual assualts on children should not have been passed up the line at the time of the offences ... or why it didn't cross anyone's mind to mention them in passing when a child went missing.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3838 on: November 10, 2014, 06:44:59 PM »
If the sperm had been tested by the lab following the alleged assault of a minor, the PJ must have been involved in any investigation. For them to deny knowledge of any previous incidents of this nature is ludicrous.

Hadn't read down before posting ... this observation is absolutely spot on.

ferryman

« Reply #3839 on: November 10, 2014, 06:48:54 PM »
Hadn't read down before posting ... this observation is absolutely spot on.

The PJ is the only arm of Portuguese law-enforcement that investigates major crime.

The GNR (in the main) are involved in such activities as road-traffic control, and would certainly refer anything major to the PJ.