Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1364727 times)

Offline John

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #3960 on: November 19, 2014, 01:47:44 PM »
Ha i won my bet with my husband, i said I bet SY go back to Murat and his wife......what comes around goes around. Not that i think he has anything to do with it, but was surprised he wasnt on the first wave of people they wanted to talk to as witnesses at least. After all he was made an aquido at the time.

No surprises for me anyway. So if they are going this route, then i dont see any resolution for the child, as he was checked extensively in 2008.

I agree, the whole idea that Murat would shit in his own back garden is frankly preposterous.  Like so many others I think he was naive to think he could help and not become embroiled in what was a very serious matter.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #3961 on: November 19, 2014, 02:04:51 PM »
I agree, the whole idea that Murat would shit in his own back garden is frankly preposterous.  Like so many others I think he was naive to think he could help and not become embroiled in what was a very serious matter.
I don't think Murat dunnit but then I do think that it's likely Madeleine was taken by a local and is still within the PdL environs - does this count as shitting in one's own back garden? 

Offline John

« Reply #3962 on: November 19, 2014, 02:14:48 PM »
I don't think Murat dunnit but then I do think that it's likely Madeleine was taken by a local and is still within the PdL environs - does this count as shitting in one's own back garden?

More likely an outsider possibly with local connections.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #3963 on: November 19, 2014, 02:19:46 PM »
More likely an outsider possibly with local connections.
Why is that more likely?  I agree it's possible but I suppose it depends whether or not you believe it was a planned or opportunist abduction.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #3964 on: November 19, 2014, 04:42:17 PM »
I thought you cannot be an arguido twice.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3965 on: November 19, 2014, 05:15:29 PM »
I thought you cannot be an arguido twice.

Murat is to be heard as a witness not an arguido.

Which begs the question, what exactly do SY think Murat witnessed ? Could it be the setting up of him as a patsy by the friends of the McCanns perhaps ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

ferryman

« Reply #3966 on: November 19, 2014, 05:20:47 PM »
Murat is to be heard as a witness not an arguido.

Which begs the question, what exactly do SY think Murat witnessed ? Could it be the setting up of him as a patsy by the friends of the McCanns perhaps ?

They might, just, be dotting some "i's" and crossing some "t's" about his whereabouts on the night ...

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3967 on: November 19, 2014, 05:27:36 PM »
They might, just, be dotting some "i's" and crossing some "t's" about his whereabouts on the night ...

They might........but then again they might not !
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #3968 on: November 19, 2014, 05:36:42 PM »
I cannot be bothered to post the whole schmeer as I posted the Beeb link above so snipped out of context and the usual baloney the usual suspects will accuse me of, cop a noss at selected highlights:

Portuguese police investigating the disappearance of British girl Madeleine McCann are to question former suspect Robert Murat, the BBC has learned.

A source close to the case has told the BBC that Mr Murat, one of 11 people being interviewed by officers in Portugal, will be treated as a witness.

Speaking to the BBC from the Algarve, Mr Murat said neither he nor his lawyer had received a formal request to appear, but said he "would do so freely".

Nevertheless if two police forces re-investigating the case are doing their job diligently should we be surprised that they may wish to interview Mr Murat and even T9. After all they are a trifle more relevant as witnesses than smelly binmen or Posh Spice lookylikeys would you not say?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3969 on: November 19, 2014, 05:51:57 PM »
I cannot be bothered to post the whole schmeer as I posted the Beeb link above so snipped out of context and the usual baloney the usual suspects will accuse me of, cop a noss at selected highlights:

Portuguese police investigating the disappearance of British girl Madeleine McCann are to question former suspect Robert Murat, the BBC has learned.

A source close to the case has told the BBC that Mr Murat, one of 11 people being interviewed by officers in Portugal, will be treated as a witness.

Speaking to the BBC from the Algarve, Mr Murat said neither he nor his lawyer had received a formal request to appear, but said he "would do so freely".

Nevertheless if two police forces re-investigating the case are doing their job diligently should we be surprised that they may wish to interview Mr Murat and even T9. After all they are a trifle more relevant as witnesses than smelly binmen or Posh Spice lookylikeys would you not say?

I would say that SY know who they think are relevant witnesses

Offline lizzibif

« Reply #3970 on: November 19, 2014, 06:54:49 PM »
Murats name keep popping up again an again..one does wonder ? about the very first suspect in the case .. &%+((£

stephen25000

« Reply #3971 on: November 19, 2014, 06:58:50 PM »
Murats name keep popping up again an again..one does wonder ? about the very first suspect in the case .. &%+((£

and who looks like Robert Murat ?

Offline jassi

« Reply #3972 on: November 19, 2014, 06:59:46 PM »
All sorts of people by the sounds of it.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #3973 on: November 19, 2014, 07:00:02 PM »
I would say that SY know who they think are relevant witnesses

Isn't that roughly what I said?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 07:08:09 PM by Eleanor »
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
« Reply #3974 on: November 19, 2014, 07:02:19 PM »
and who looks like Robert Murat ?

Angus Symington!!!
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/