Author Topic: Advocates for Jeremy Bamber  (Read 18449 times)

Offline goatboy

Re: Advocates for Jeremy Bamber
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2012, 08:04:30 PM »
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before but it does seem that Bamber is very good at winning people over and has an intense charisma that really seems to draw people in such as Poppy Ann Miller, Robin Cox and of course Mike Tesko. Could this be a sign that he is very adept at manipulating people? And at Tesko Towers they wonder why Julie Mugford stayed quiet for so long before going to the police-what a wrench it must have been to break free from him.

Offline abs

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2012, 09:23:15 PM »
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before but it does seem that Bamber is very good at winning people over and has an intense charisma that really seems to draw people in such as Poppy Ann Miller, Robin Cox and of course Mike Tesko. Could this be a sign that he is very adept at manipulating people? And at Tesko Towers they wonder why Julie Mugford stayed quiet for so long before going to the police-what a wrench it must have been to break free from him.

After having been at the morgue to identify the whole family, including two murdered six year olds, does it make sense that she stayed with him for one friggin split-second? He can have all the charisma in the universe, that does not make sense at all.
In the documentary she says that she was not afraid of him, on the contrary, HE became afraid of HER! How does that make sense after she had seen his alledged victims?
Let me put it politely; I don't understand Julie Mugford!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 09:24:56 PM by abs »

Offline John

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2012, 10:47:04 PM »

After having been at the morgue to identify the whole family, including two murdered six year olds, does it make sense that she stayed with him for one friggin split-second? He can have all the charisma in the universe, that does not make sense at all.
In the documentary she says that she was not afraid of him, on the contrary, HE became afraid of HER! How does that make sense after she had seen his alledged victims?

What she meant abs was that Jeremy became afraid of her when he realised that she was not going to be his lap-dog any more.  She then realised quite quickly that if he was afraid of her then her chances of a long life were diminishing by the day. It isn't surprising that she didn't go with him and Brett to the south of France, she knew that she would probably never come back.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline abs

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2012, 12:53:25 AM »

What she meant abs was that Jeremy became afraid of her when he realised that she was not going to be his lap-dog any more.  She then realised quite quickly that if he was afraid of her then her chances of a long life were diminishing by the day. It isn't surprising that she didn't go with him and Brett to the south of France, she knew that she would probably never come back.

She was not afraid of him after seeing with her own eyes what he alledgedly had done to his family? Not disgusted? She could sleep with him!!
So you are saying, John, that she went to the police because she was afraid for her own life - but she didnīt give a hoot about the murdered family, as long as she herself felt safe? She didnīt think that Colin Caffelll needed to know that the mother of his children had not killed them. She went to the funeral and put on an act.
I find it all a tad odd.

Offline puglove

« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2012, 12:56:45 AM »
Abs, in a lot of ways, you're totally right. I've always had a problem with JM identifying the bodies, and with members of the family moving into WHF with small children. What did you make of JM's diaries?
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline John

« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2012, 03:24:00 AM »
She was not afraid of him after seeing with her own eyes what he alledgedly had done to his family? Not disgusted? She could sleep with him!!
So you are saying, John, that she went to the police because she was afraid for her own life - but she didnīt give a hoot about the murdered family, as long as she herself felt safe? She didnīt think that Colin Caffelll needed to know that the mother of his children had not killed them. She went to the funeral and put on an act.
I find it all a tad odd.

You must remember that Jeremy attempted to distance himself from the crime, from having blood on his own hands, by blaming McDonald.  I believe Jeremy knew that Julie would react badly if she believed that he had carried out the act with his own hands.

I am not saying that Julie is blameless because she must take responsibility for her part in it. She walked away with a full hand I agree but she did so by telling the truth.  Ultimately, she did not murder the family and I believe she honestly was of the belief that Jeremy would not do what he threatened for so many months. Julie may have come across as strong but in the weeks following the murders she crumbled to the extent that she had to tell someone. When frustrations turned to violence in Sheila's Maida Vale flat that fateful afternoon, she had no choice, she had to go to the police, the rest as they say, is history.

I do agree that it was odd that Julie Mugford had to identify the remains at the mortuary.  That was a job for Robert Boutflour or some other senior member of the family.  I know that Ann went with Julie but I wonder did she go in?  I do also agree it was somewhat callous given the knowledge she had of prior events.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 03:32:49 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline puglove

« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2012, 10:56:01 AM »
that Nick one over at the asylum is a sound bloke, putting little dave rochford in his place. dave should remember that the wet blood photos have been disproved, and so have the logs showing one dead female. Don't leave him with much, just a dodgy lie detector that any chav can fiddle.   8@??)(

Offline abs

« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2012, 11:30:42 AM »
Abs, in a lot of ways, you're totally right. I've always had a problem with JM identifying the bodies, and with members of the family moving into WHF with small children. What did you make of JM's diaries?

Shona, I havenīt read the diaries - didnīt even know they existted. Do you know where I can find them?
I agree, WHF must have been a scary place for children to grow up in after the murders. Not many understand that the family could/can live there. Ann Eaton comes across to me as a practical, no nonsense type woman - maybe she didnīt have the imagination to see that it would be tough on her kids. I donīt know.

Offline Admin

« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2012, 12:45:31 PM »

Shona, I havenīt read the diaries - didnīt even know they existted. Do you know where I can find them?
I agree, WHF must have been a scary place for children to grow up in after the murders. Not many understand that the family could/can live there. Ann Eaton comes across to me as a practical, no nonsense type woman - maybe she didnīt have the imagination to see that it would be tough on her kids. I donīt know.

You must have a read through them abs so we will reinstate them slowly staring right now.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=255.0

Offline abs

« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2012, 09:01:20 PM »
TU, Admin.  ?{)(**

Offline goatboy

« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2012, 09:21:59 PM »
Thanks, admin, they are fascinating-so if we are to believe Julie lied in court then we must also believe she created all those diaries to back up her lies as well. It's theoretically possible but I don't believe it for a minute.

Offline Admin

« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2012, 07:29:50 PM »
On the subject of Bamber supporters does anyone know anything about these idiots Maria Perez and Joanna Tew?  Someone said they worked as part of the campaign team.  Another pair of deluded groupies one supposes??

Perez better watch out or she might be deported as an undesirable.

emilybronte

« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2012, 07:02:15 PM »
Tesco has celebrated this Easter weekend over at the funny farm, by comparing Bamber to Christ .  8-)(--)

Offline John

« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2012, 07:46:22 PM »
Tesco has celebrated this Easter weekend over at the funny farm, by comparing Bamber to Christ .  8-)(--)

There is no answer to that without offending somebody.  Maybe Tesko is going to take his case up as well?

Offline puglove

« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2012, 08:02:40 PM »

There is no answer to that without offending somebody.  Maybe Tesko is going to take his case up as well?

They are seriously scraping the barrel now. Bring on that decision!   8@??)( 8@??)(