Author Topic: Anatomy of the lie Sheila was shot in the kitchen  (Read 1175 times)

Offline scipio_usmc

Anatomy of the lie Sheila was shot in the kitchen
« on: December 26, 2015, 10:42:09 PM »
Mike Tesko's lie of Sheila being shot in the kitchen once included the claim he saw a photo of her in the kitchen.  That alone shows how dishonest he is and simply making up nonsense.  His lies constantly change as does his pathetic allegations.

His lie starts out with the lie that Collins said he saw a female body in the doorway.  He didn't say this at all he said he saw a female body in the exact location where Nevill's body was found. Collins said Nevill's gray hair made him think it was an elderly female thus if he is going to make up there really was a female he would have to make up it was June.  Instead he makes up that it was Sheila.

His next lie is to insist that the murder weapon is what Jeapes saw in the window though it is obvious she either saw nothing at all or something else.  He insists what Jeapes saw was the murder weapon though it clearly wasn't.

Next he tells the lie that a police bullet was used to shoot Sheila the first time in the kitchen.  So he claims Sheila was seen by Collins sleeping in the kitchen then when they broke in she woke up and he shot her. Of course the truth is that both bullets were 22LR not 5.56mm which the police weapons used and both were conclusively tied to being fired by the Anschutz.

Next he tells the lie that Sheila was placed in bed and the lie that he saw a photo of her lying in bed.  We know she was killed on the floor and bed there. But worse he claims Sheila was still alive when the doctor declared her dead and was killed much later.  He ignores the testimony of the defense expert that she would have bled out within 30 minutes of receiving the first wound so the second wound had to have been delivered less than 30 minutes after the first.

Mike is a habitual liar and for calling his out his BS I was banned and will not be back on the JB site because I am not going to stop pointing out his bogus lies for what they are.

The man is as dishonest as Jeremy if not moreso.

“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline adam

Re: Anatomy of the lie Sheila was shot in the kitchen
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2015, 10:13:22 AM »
One of the new posters is debating with Mike.

Talk about a hiding to nothing. Mike won't budge, relentlessly posts and will often radically change direction with his long posts. I wish her luck.

Mike will prefer to have someone to debate with, rather than being the only one posting on his own threads. I assume so anyway.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 10:27:49 AM by adam »

Offline puglove

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2015, 12:19:09 PM »
Mike Tesko's lie of Sheila being shot in the kitchen once included the claim he saw a photo of her in the kitchen.  That alone shows how dishonest he is and simply making up nonsense.  His lies constantly change as does his pathetic allegations.

His lie starts out with the lie that Collins said he saw a female body in the doorway.  He didn't say this at all he said he saw a female body in the exact location where Nevill's body was found. Collins said Nevill's gray hair made him think it was an elderly female thus if he is going to make up there really was a female he would have to make up it was June.  Instead he makes up that it was Sheila.

His next lie is to insist that the murder weapon is what Jeapes saw in the window though it is obvious she either saw nothing at all or something else.  He insists what Jeapes saw was the murder weapon though it clearly wasn't.

Next he tells the lie that a police bullet was used to shoot Sheila the first time in the kitchen.  So he claims Sheila was seen by Collins sleeping in the kitchen then when they broke in she woke up and he shot her. Of course the truth is that both bullets were 22LR not 5.56mm which the police weapons used and both were conclusively tied to being fired by the Anschutz.

Next he tells the lie that Sheila was placed in bed and the lie that he saw a photo of her lying in bed.  We know she was killed on the floor and bed there. But worse he claims Sheila was still alive when the doctor declared her dead and was killed much later.  He ignores the testimony of the defense expert that she would have bled out within 30 minutes of receiving the first wound so the second wound had to have been delivered less than 30 minutes after the first.

Mike is a habitual liar and for calling his out his BS I was banned and will not be back on the JB site because I am not going to stop pointing out his bogus lies for what they are.

The man is as dishonest as Jeremy if not moreso.

Mike has ALWAYS lied, and he'll continue to lie and make a total tit of himself until he's carted off to the Twilight Home for Bewildered Burglars.

It used to be funny, but now it's crashingly boring.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline adam

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2015, 12:36:14 PM »
Sheila was seen 'sleeping in the kitchen' ?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2015, 01:21:58 PM »
Mike has ALWAYS lied, and he'll continue to lie and make a total tit of himself until he's carted off to the Twilight Home for Bewildered Burglars.

It used to be funny, but now it's crashingly boring.

It was boring a long time ago, no wonder Jeremy Bamber has attempted to distance himself from the Sheffield one.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2015, 02:26:27 PM »
Collins:  I saw the body of what appeared to be a gray haired elderly female but upon entry discovered that body was Nevill

Mike's dishonest twisting:

Collins only reported seeing the body of a female, through the kitchen window. He never said he could see a dead female body through the kitchen window.

He doesn't want me there because I call his lies out and post about how he saw an elderly female body with gray hair which precludes Sheila and could only be June if it were a female and worse he explicitly stated the body he saw turned out to be Nevill.

People on blue miss half of the arguments they should be making to challenge Mike's BS. 

They also don't throw his made up claim of seeing photos of Sheila on the bed in his face like I do.  He says that people who lie should never be trusted.  That means he should never be trusted.

“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli