Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - Interview with Sky's James Matthews  (Read 40882 times)

Offline WakeyWakey

Re: Luke Mitchell - Interview with Sky's James Matthews
« Reply #75 on: August 24, 2021, 03:49:52 PM »
Sarcasm and hyperbole aside, you don’t think Luke came across weirdly brooding in the interview? Not one flicker of emotion or one single solitary tear shed; just the look of a sulking, spoiled boy fixed firmly upon his countenance throughout. Very suspicious and strange, if you ask me. Even at 14, surely if you were accused of the most heinous crime of them all you’d be incredulous, animated and vocal about it if you hadn’t done it?!!?! You would choose to sit there like a lugubrious labrador giving detached, monotone answers?? I don’t think so! But, by his own admission, wasn’t the emotional type. He wasn’t that type of guy. Yeah, right! Be that as it may, it would be impossible to be as detached in that interview as he was, especially in the face of the extremely exceptional circumstances in which it was steeped.

is a recording available of the interview anywherre? i been looking for a recording of this for some time

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #76 on: August 24, 2021, 04:24:31 PM »
is a recording available of the interview anywherre? i been looking for a recording of this for some time

I haven’t seen the video in its entirety, and, to my knowledge, the entire interview isn’t available anywhere on the net. I’ve only seen parts of it from the BBC doco and Channel 5 doco. Crux of the matter is that even from those partial clips of the interview, it was plain to see that Luke was not behaving in a manner that would indicate he was innocent. Far from it, actually.

Offline Bullseye

« Reply #77 on: August 24, 2021, 05:23:11 PM »
I would also like to see it again but never been able to find it.

Found this in an article, Luke explain why he appears emotionless

“My mum had contacted the GP, who prescribed a heavy dose of Temazepam, Fluoxetine and later Lormetazepam. Temazepam and Lormetazepam are for short term relief of severe anxiety and insomnia. Side effects include marked personality disorder, confusion and amnesia. It is not recommended that either be given to a child.

Floxetine is for treatment of depressive illness. It is not recommended for adolescence under 18, I was later prescribed Trazodone Hydrochloride. Its side effects include behavioural disturbances, particularly in children.

For this medication regime, in such high doses, explains the obsession with calling me emotionless”

https://www.pressreader.com/uk/the-scottish-mail-on-sunday/20120506/281719791599736

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #78 on: August 24, 2021, 07:38:03 PM »
I would also like to see it again but never been able to find it.

Found this in an article, Luke explain why he appears emotionless

“My mum had contacted the GP, who prescribed a heavy dose of Temazepam, Fluoxetine and later Lormetazepam. Temazepam and Lormetazepam are for short term relief of severe anxiety and insomnia. Side effects include marked personality disorder, confusion and amnesia. It is not recommended that either be given to a child.

Floxetine is for treatment of depressive illness. It is not recommended for adolescence under 18, I was later prescribed Trazodone Hydrochloride. Its side effects include behavioural disturbances, particularly in children.

For this medication regime, in such high doses, explains the obsession with calling me emotionless”

https://www.pressreader.com/uk/the-scottish-mail-on-sunday/20120506/281719791599736

Article’s from May 2012 — he’d had more than 7 years to concoct that story. Regardless of wether he was heavily medicated or advised by his legal team & the judge to remain emotionless, if one was innocent of a crime, especially the most heinous one of all, you’d still expect some reaction from him. It would not be unreasonable behaviour, even if Luke was shouting and cussing in frustration as he was led away to serve an unlimited life sentence; you’d expect an innocent person to be very emotional, animated and vocal (human nature kicking in), but not a peep from him. Not a peep from him ever — not even that night when he discovered the body and was on the phone to emergency services (it was SK who was emotional on the phone to emergency services, not LM). No tears at the discovery of the body, no overt signs of trauma. Nada. Nothing. Texting away nonchalantly and emotionless on his phone when ambulance crews arrived at the scene. I think it’s also very telling that he didn’t even make any attempt to go over a see the body as AW had done; if he was innocent or had even a modicum of respect for Jodi, human instincts would have kicked in and he would have went over to the body immediately and maybe even have cradled or touched Jodi, as Alice had done. But, nothing. Just trying to cover his tracks as per being DNA aware and paranoid. Even if he was DNA aware, surely if he had nothing to hide, human instincts of affection would’ve kicked in and he would’ve went over closer to the body and maybe even touched her. But, no. And not even a tear was shed. He wasn’t heavily medicated at this point, was he? There’s obviously been a reason as to why experienced officers had taken Luke’s clothing away immediately for examination early that morning and Luke quickly becoming a prime suspect; his behaviour immediately gave the police cause for concern, that’s why. Would obviously be helpful if we had a video or audio of the scene of the discovery of the body and an audio or video of Luke’s interview early that morning (and indeed all his police interviews). It would also be helpful if there was a video of the trial in full available.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2021, 07:40:25 PM by Mr Apples »

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #79 on: August 24, 2021, 08:08:16 PM »
Article’s from May 2012 — he’d had more than 7 years to concoct that story. Regardless of wether he was heavily medicated or advised by his legal team & the judge to remain emotionless, if one was innocent of a crime, especially the most heinous one of all, you’d still expect some reaction from him. It would not be unreasonable behaviour, even if Luke was shouting and cussing in frustration as he was led away to serve an unlimited life sentence; you’d expect an innocent person to be very emotional, animated and vocal (human nature kicking in), but not a peep from him. Not a peep from him ever — not even that night when he discovered the body and was on the phone to emergency services (it was SK who was emotional on the phone to emergency services, not LM). No tears at the discovery of the body, no overt signs of trauma. Nada. Nothing. Texting away nonchalantly and emotionless on his phone when ambulance crews arrived at the scene. I think it’s also very telling that he didn’t even make any attempt to go over a see the body as AW had done; if he was innocent or had even a modicum of respect for Jodi, human instincts would have kicked in and he would have went over to the body immediately and maybe even have cradled or touched Jodi, as Alice had done. But, nothing. Just trying to cover his tracks as per being DNA aware and paranoid. Even if he was DNA aware, surely if he had nothing to hide, human instincts of affection would’ve kicked in and he would’ve went over closer to the body and maybe even touched her. But, no. And not even a tear was shed. He wasn’t heavily medicated at this point, was he? There’s obviously been a reason as to why experienced officers had taken Luke’s clothing away immediately for examination early that morning and Luke quickly becoming a prime suspect; his behaviour immediately gave the police cause for concern, that’s why. Would obviously be helpful if we had a video or audio of the scene of the discovery of the body and an audio or video of Luke’s interview early that morning (and indeed all his police interviews). It would also be helpful if there was a video of the trial in full available.

Nothing seems to explain his lack of emotion for the last eighteen years.or is he still on medication? Does anyone know?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #80 on: August 24, 2021, 08:19:34 PM »
Article’s from May 2012 — he’d had more than 7 years to concoct that story.

Killer Luke Mitchell

I tried to say I’d found Jodi but all that came out was: “I’ve found something.”
‘I went into shock.

I’ve found something yet claimed on the telephone for the channel 5 TV show - he knew it was Jodi  *&^^&

« Last Edit: August 24, 2021, 08:21:59 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #81 on: August 24, 2021, 08:26:25 PM »
Killer Luke Mitchell

I tried to say I’d found Jodi but all that came out was: “I’ve found something.”
‘I went into shock.

I’ve found something yet claimed on the telephone for the channel 5 TV show - he knew it was Jodi  *&^^&

‘I went into shock’

So killer Luke Mitchell is claiming here he ‘went into shock’ and apparently using this alleged ‘shock’ for why he said he’d found something instead of saying he’s ‘found Jodi’   *&^^&

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #82 on: August 24, 2021, 08:27:47 PM »
‘I went into shock’

So killer Luke Mitchell is claiming here he ‘went into shock’ and apparently using this alleged ‘shock’ for why he said he’d found something instead of saying he’s ‘found Jodi’   *&^^&

What does killer Luke Mitchell say about how shock affected the search parties witness statements?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #83 on: August 24, 2021, 08:29:02 PM »
Killer Luke Mitchell

My mum had been constantly phoning me, as it was either nearly or just after midnight’

Why didn’t he answer his phone to speak to his mum?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #84 on: August 24, 2021, 08:30:21 PM »
Killer Luke Mitchell

My mum had been constantly phoning me, as it was either nearly or just after midnight’

Why didn’t he answer his phone to speak to his mum?

My mum had been constantly phoning me, as it was either nearly or just after midnight. Then an officer put me in the back of a police Land Rover and took my phone off me.’

Why did he choose to ignore his mums phone calls?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2021, 08:32:51 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #85 on: August 24, 2021, 08:35:42 PM »
’My mum had been constantly phoning me, as it was either nearly or just after midnight. Then an officer put me in the back of a police Land Rover and took my phone off me. He had told my mum I was being taken to the station. I was put in an unmarked car by two plain clothes officers and taken to the station’.

At what time exactly does killer Luke Mitchell allege the police took his phone off him?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #86 on: August 25, 2021, 09:57:31 AM »
Sarcasm and hyperbole aside, you don’t think Luke came across weirdly brooding in the interview? Not one flicker of emotion or one single solitary tear shed; just the look of a sulking, spoiled boy fixed firmly upon his countenance throughout. Very suspicious and strange, if you ask me. Even at 14, surely if you were accused of the most heinous crime of them all you’d be incredulous, animated and vocal about it if you hadn’t done it?!!?! You would choose to sit there like a lugubrious labrador giving detached, monotone answers?? I don’t think so! But, by his own admission, wasn’t the emotional type. He wasn’t that type of guy. Yeah, right! Be that as it may, it would be impossible to be as detached in that interview as he was, especially in the face of the extremely exceptional circumstances in which it was steeped.

And if he’d bawled his eyes out ? Be truthful, would you be anymore convinced of his innocence?

It’s funny how we all see things differently. I saw a young, immature boy who had been put in a situation which was completely alien to him and was totally out of his depth. Of course we also don’t know how the interview was edited and what ended up on the cutting room floor. That footage may have told a completely different story.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #87 on: August 25, 2021, 10:13:43 AM »
I think CM has said that they felt they were stitched up a bit in that interview, but I don't think either CM or LM were under undue pressure to take part in it.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #88 on: August 25, 2021, 10:30:15 AM »
I think CM has said that they felt they were stitched up a bit in that interview, but I don't think either CM or LM were under undue pressure to take part in it.

I wonder what CM thought Sky NEWS were going to do with that recorded footage. Maybe broadcast it on Sky News? I believe CM said she expected it to be broadcast but not  on that day. I think it just all backfired on her. Just my opinion.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #89 on: August 25, 2021, 11:00:19 AM »
I wonder what CM thought Sky NEWS were going to do with that recorded footage. Maybe broadcast it on Sky News? I believe CM said she expected it to be broadcast but not  on that day. I think it just all backfired on her. Just my opinion.

What was heard re the evidence in court regarding when the footage was going to be aired ?