Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - Interview with Sky's James Matthews  (Read 40890 times)

Offline rulesapply

Re: Luke Mitchell - Interview with Sky's James Matthews
« Reply #135 on: August 26, 2021, 12:13:25 PM »

Also why did killer Luke Mitchell choose to take Laura to the cemetery

and what does Laurasay about all this today?

I’d like to hear from Laura

What does Laura make of it all

And when does killer Luke Mitchell mention the 2 girls called Kim?

And on what date did the police question him about the Kim he spoke to on the Saturday night?
Didn't Laura accompany CM and LM to visit Luke after his arrest?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #136 on: August 26, 2021, 12:13:47 PM »
Nicholas or Parky, do either of you know which came first, the Sky interview or the Mitchell photoshoot at Jodi's grave? Thanks.

I’m not sure
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #137 on: August 26, 2021, 12:14:54 PM »

Why didn’t Laura feature in the channel 5 TV show?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #138 on: August 26, 2021, 12:15:15 PM »
I’m not sure
Thanks anyway. I was curious.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #139 on: August 26, 2021, 12:16:10 PM »
Luke Mitchell ⬇️

‘If God forgives everyone, then why the need to be sent to hell? If you ask me, God is just a futile excuse, at the most, for a bunch of fools to go around annoying others who want nothing to do with them.

"Are these people insane? Open your eyes.

People like you need satanic people like me to keep the balance. Once you shake hands with the Devil then you have truly experienced life."

How many 14 year olds - or younger (Don’t know exactly how old Luke Mitchell was when he wrote this) - do you know who think and write like the above ?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #140 on: August 26, 2021, 12:18:53 PM »
Thanks anyway. I was curious.

I’m guessing the interview came first then the circus show at the cemetery afterwards?

And given his apparent interest at this time in satanism and his thoughts on ‘God’ ⬇️ etc
Luke Mitchell ⬇️

‘If God forgives everyone, then why the need to be sent to hell? If you ask me, God is just a futile excuse, at the most, for a bunch of fools to go around annoying others who want nothing to do with them.

"Are these people insane? Open your eyes.

People like you need satanic people like me to keep the balance. Once you shake hands with the Devil then you have truly experienced life."

How many 14 year olds - or younger (Don’t know exactly how old Luke Mitchell was when he wrote this) - do you know who think and write like the above ?

I wouldn’t be at all surprised to learn the cemetery visit was the idea of Corinne Mitchell or even Laura

Why wasn’t Laura seemingly at [Name removed]’s funeral?

« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 12:21:57 PM by Nicholas »

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #141 on: August 26, 2021, 12:24:51 PM »
Why didn’t Laura feature in the channel 5 TV show?

I suppose Kirsten's mum must have been lying when she said Judy Jones phoned her because according to SL, [Name removed] didn't phone any of Jodi's friends.

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/JODI+JONES%3a+HER+SOULMATES+My+Luke+has+all+these+knives+in+his...-a0127512558

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #142 on: August 26, 2021, 12:26:06 PM »
‘A former babysitter for the family has said:

"Corinne was really weird with the boys. She liked to dress them just like herself when they were young. If she wore leg warmers, they were put in leg warmers."

Can anyone shed anymore light on the above?

And does anyone know if killer Luke Mitchell struggled with his sexual identity leading up to when he murdered?

Did he secretly dress in his mother’s clothes for example like killer Simon Hall claimed to have done

What other paraphilia’s did he have?

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #143 on: August 26, 2021, 12:30:29 PM »
I suppose Kirsten's mum must have been lying when she said Judy Jones phoned her because according to SL, [Name removed] didn't phone any of Jodi's friends.

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/JODI+JONES%3a+HER+SOULMATES+My+Luke+has+all+these+knives+in+his...-a0127512558

I don't know who the girl in this article is. I only wonder if she is Laura.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #144 on: August 26, 2021, 12:36:05 PM »
I don't know who the girl in this article is. I only wonder if she is Laura.

Kirsten refers to ‘Laura’ who killer Luke Mitchell was with at the cemetery on the day of [Name removed]’s funeral

But only weeks into the relationship, Jodi became worried about Mitchell's close friendship with Laura Wightman, a girl he would later take to her graveside.

Kirsten said:

'Laura was with Luke a lot and once Jodi heard that he might have been cheating on her but I think she spoke to him and they sorted it out.'

Notice too how Kirsten doesn’t mention the 2 Kim’s?

« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 12:38:31 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #145 on: August 26, 2021, 12:37:11 PM »

I suspect Laura could shed a whole lot more light on the facts regarding killer Luke Mitchell and his mother Corinne

She clearly no longer supports them!

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #146 on: August 26, 2021, 12:38:48 PM »
Kirsten refers to ‘Laura’ who killer Luke Mitchell was with at the cemetery on the day of [Name removed]’s funeral

But only weeks into the relationship, Jodi became worried about Mitchell's close friendship with Laura Wightman, a girl he would later take to her graveside.

Kirsten said: 'Laura was with Luke a lot and once Jodi heard that he might have been cheating on her but I think she spoke to him and they sorted it out.'

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/Killer%27s+new+girlfriend+in+jail+visit+fury.-a0127892067

Apparently the grieving LM's new beau sat beside CM throughout the trial.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #147 on: August 26, 2021, 12:40:10 PM »
I meant to post this http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=487.msg663687#msg663687 here on this thread

There are so many apparent lies by omission
« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 12:44:48 PM by Nicholas »

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #148 on: August 26, 2021, 12:42:06 PM »
I suspect Laura could shed a whole lot more light on the facts regarding killer Luke Mitchell and his mother Corinne

She clearly no longer supports them!

They "lit up " at the graveside! Really??

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/A+BOND+BEYOND+MOTHERLY+LOVE%3b+Teenager+more+like+a+boyfriend+to+his...-a0127488553

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #149 on: August 26, 2021, 12:46:53 PM »
They "lit up " at the graveside! Really??

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/A+BOND+BEYOND+MOTHERLY+LOVE%3b+Teenager+more+like+a+boyfriend+to+his...-a0127488553

Does this answer your question

Nicholas or Parky, do either of you know which came first, the Sky interview or the Mitchell photoshoot at Jodi's grave? Thanks.

Arrogantly, Mitchell broke his silence about Jodi's death at the exact time of her funeral - from which he had been banned by her family.

Concern was again raised later that day as he lay flowers at Jodi's grave.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 01:02:15 PM by Nicholas »