Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - Interview with Sky's James Matthews  (Read 40881 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Luke Mitchell - Interview with Sky's James Matthews
« Reply #225 on: September 06, 2021, 05:26:32 PM »
My mistake

Leonard Kelly would not have changed his statements because he was under duress

Sandra Lean would have repeatedly brought this up if it had been the case

Then what other reason do you think lead him to alter his first statement where he didn’t mention a strangling noise?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #226 on: September 06, 2021, 05:51:19 PM »
Then what other reason do you think lead him to alter his first statement where he didn’t mention a strangling noise?

Cognitive dissonance maybe
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #227 on: September 06, 2021, 06:13:07 PM »
Cognitive dissonance maybe

In what way?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #228 on: September 06, 2021, 06:19:25 PM »
In what way?

In the, he initially said one thing then after some more thought on it changed his mind, way
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #229 on: September 06, 2021, 06:35:07 PM »
In the, he initially said one thing then after some more thought on it changed his mind, way

Explain how cognitive dissonance played a part?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #230 on: September 06, 2021, 06:56:59 PM »
Explain how cognitive dissonance played a part?

?

He was ‘psychologically uncomfortable’ with what he initially told police therefore was motivated to change his statement to bring about equilibrium
« Last Edit: September 06, 2021, 06:59:12 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #231 on: September 06, 2021, 07:28:51 PM »
?

He was ‘psychologically uncomfortable’ with what he initially told police therefore was motivated to change his statement to bring about equilibrium

Similarly to how and why the search trio changed their witness statements

Their cognitive distortions (Based on killer Luke Mitchell’s behaviour and the fear of finding [Name removed]) initially convinced them what they said in their first statements were true

They were motivated by their cognitive dissonance to change their witness statements - nothing whatsoever to do with any kind of conspiracy or coercion
« Last Edit: September 06, 2021, 07:31:25 PM by Nicholas »

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #232 on: September 06, 2021, 09:24:51 PM »
Faithlilly said that LK changed his statement under duress. What’s your opinion on this? Also, what about a bike that looked like Luke’s being seen parked at Newbattle high school on the day of the murder ... do you think Luke cycled to meet Jodi between 1634-1654? Do you have a link or a webpage where I can view the background or origins of the bike sighting story?

Faithlilly says a lot of things. SM changed his story three times yet faithlilly doesn't ever mention that unless it's in defence of him changing his story. One rule for one and another rule for everyone else it seems?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #233 on: September 06, 2021, 09:46:02 PM »
?

Google really is helpful, isn’t it?

If LK told the truth when he made his first statement, as you’d expect him to, why would he be ‘ psychologically uncomfortable’ with that? Are you saying that he was dishonest in some way?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #234 on: September 06, 2021, 09:53:45 PM »
Similarly to how and why the search trio changed their witness statements

Their cognitive distortions (Based on killer Luke Mitchell’s behaviour and the fear of finding [Name removed]) initially convinced them what they said in their first statements were true

They were motivated by their cognitive dissonance to change their witness statements - nothing whatsoever to do with any kind of conspiracy or coercion

You’re overreaching yourself again, psychologically speaking.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #235 on: September 06, 2021, 09:54:25 PM »

If LK told the truth when he made his first statement, as you’d expect him to, why would he be ‘ psychologically uncomfortable’ with that? Are you saying that he was dishonest in some way?

Do you experience a full range of emotions Faithlilly?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #236 on: September 06, 2021, 09:55:21 PM »
You’re overreaching yourself again, psychologically speaking.

You’re entitled to your view

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #237 on: September 06, 2021, 10:00:17 PM »
Do you experience a full range of emotions Faithlilly?

It is obvious you are using psychiatric terms you do not understand.

Please stop.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #238 on: September 06, 2021, 10:02:14 PM »
You’re entitled to your view

It’s not an opinion, it’s a fact.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #239 on: September 06, 2021, 10:08:56 PM »

Yes when I searched ‘cognitive dissonance’ it said

🙄