Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - Interview with Sky's James Matthews  (Read 40893 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Luke Mitchell - Interview with Sky's James Matthews
« Reply #240 on: September 06, 2021, 10:16:30 PM »
It’s not an opinion, it’s a fact.

Has Leonard Kelly, in all these years, ever come forward to say he was wrong in what he thought he heard behind the wall when he cycled past it?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #241 on: September 06, 2021, 10:17:56 PM »
It is obvious you are using psychiatric terms you do not understand.

Please stop.

Thing is Faithlilly you have no idea what I do and don’t understand
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #242 on: September 06, 2021, 10:18:34 PM »
Yes when I searched ‘cognitive dissonance’ it said

🙄

Enough said.

I’ll leave you to your spamming.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #243 on: September 06, 2021, 10:20:41 PM »
Then what other reason do you think lead him to alter his first statement where he didn’t mention a strangling noise?

Do you have a cite where it's stated LK was under duress to change his statement?

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #244 on: September 07, 2021, 06:32:52 PM »
Parky is the person who mentioned the ‘bike sighting story’

I wouldn’t put anything past these sadistic killing fraudsters

Wasn’t there mention of Corinne ‘s car being seen at the end of the path too?

I asked Parky where he got his info regarding the sighting of a bicycle at Newbattle high school that looked like Luke’s, but he’s been uncharacteristically reticent on the matter. Perhaps he hasn’t seen my previous post asking these questions. I suspect he’s gleaned information on other forums that discuss this case and formulated his own theories using acquired knowledge.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #245 on: September 07, 2021, 06:39:58 PM »
I asked Parky where he got his info regarding the sighting of a bicycle at Newbattle high school that looked like Luke’s, but he’s been uncharacteristically reticent on the matter. Perhaps he hasn’t seen my previous post asking these questions. I suspect he’s gleaned information on other forums that discuss this case and formulated his own theories using acquired knowledge.

It’s surprising what revealing and potentially hugely relevant snippets you can pick up here and there
« Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 06:42:43 PM by Nicholas »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #246 on: September 07, 2021, 07:40:42 PM »

I’ve asked Parky many times for the sources of many of his claims but he seems rather reticent on those matters too so don’t take it personally.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #247 on: September 07, 2021, 08:20:32 PM »
Like so much in this case it’s hard to provide a source read some time ago, the knowledge however remains. The quote below is from the Times:

“Donald Findlay, QC, for the defence, read a statement that Mr Kelly gave police in July 2003, which said: “I cannot describe the noise. It wasn’t a voice. It sounded of movement, like branches moving on a tree.” Asked by Mr Findlay why he made no reference to strangling noises in his statement, the witness said: “I just put it down to nerves.”

I am aware that this doesn’t completely address your question but it does show that very early on LK did not mention hearing a strangling sound, just ‘branches moving on a tree’. It is absolutely logical then to ask when and why the ‘strangling noises’ were added to the narrative?

Then there’s AB’s testimony. If we completely ignore AB’s timings in her first statements and accept the police’s timings then there remains a 45 minute time discrepancy if AB’s return home was at 5.50 as she claimed. Also I have never read any credible source claim that AB’s children were ‘playing up’ or indeed that the teenagers seen by AB looked like they were ‘having a dispute’.

AB would also have been caught on CCTV on her journey to and from the supermarket as well as at the ATM machine and the queried timings could have been verified by accessing the footage yet unlike AO the CCTV footage was, as far as we are aware, never accessed. Of course it could have been wiped before it was asked for but CCTV footage is usually kept for 30 days and as AB gave her first two witness statements within days of the murder it does suggest that AB’s testimony wasn’t thought a priority. Was that because the sighting on AB’s timings was too late to have been the teenagers? The fact that no appeal was made for the them to come forward also suggests they were initially dismissed as unimportant.

Again from the Times :

“ In a statement to police the accused told officers that his dog, Mia, put her paws on a gap in the wall and drew his attention to the area where Jodi’s body lay. But Jodi’s sister Janine, 19, her grandmother Alice Walker, 67, and Janine’s fiancé, Steven Kelly, 21, all claimed that he headed straight for the gap in the wall without his dog having alerted him to the area.

Mr Turnbull said each of the three family members “gave a clear and telling account of what Luke Mitchell did”.

Of course we know this isn’t true. The search party’s first statements all concurred.

In her first statement JaJ claimed ‘Luke’s dog started jumping about at the wall and then Luke jumped over and started looking about’ and SK describes Luke’s dog ‘pulling him to the wall and jumping up’.

https://youtu.be/-m-zHEUOFR0 approx 23 minutes in.

Doesn’t that raise any questions for you?

I think LK’s initial statement may have been inaccurate as a direct result of him being startled and uneasy by what he heard over the wall; it was clearly a disconcerting experience for him and affected his emotional state & faculties and recollection. Also, we can infer from the online articles that it was a strange and unusual noise he heard; something unnatural and sinister. The police may have jogged his memory and may even have introduced the idea of ‘a strangling noise’, but that can hardly be construed as duress, can it? At any rate, I don’t think the police planting this idea would make him give him a factually inaccurate statement merely to just agree with the police for the sake of it; LK had a mind of his own and in the event the police did introduce the idea of a strangling sound, it would’ve likely jogged his memory and he probably had a lightbulb moment, whereupon that was probably the word he was looking for all along because that was what he heard, and not being a case of him sitting like a nodding donkey agreeing with the police for the sake of it, imo.

Yeah, cctv footage of AB would’ve been very useful, but I suspect they couldn’t procure it as it was probably scrubbed. They used it for CM, AO & MK, so I’m confident they tried to use it where AB was concerned. Besides, the had official timings from her bank statements and were able to work out an accurate reconstruction of her movements from them.

The search trio were all alibied. Very simple, really. And, obviously they were all distraught and not thinking straight immediately after funding Jodi’s murdered and mutilated body; this would explain their initial statements. They say that first statements are likely to be the most accurate, but there are exceptions to the rule — especially in horrific circumstances such as a brutal murder. Besides, LM was putting words in their mouths in respect of first statements, and it’s possible they didn’t want to argue or fall out, so just agreed with LM to avoid any aggravation initially. What I find odd is that when LM went through the V, he immediately turned left and went down the inside of the wall rather than use the path that was there in that woodland strip. For someone who allegedly wasn’t familiar with the part of the woods, he squeezed down the inside of the wall in the pitch black dark with only a standard house torch and, just like that, in a matter of seconds shouted “I’ve found something!”. Finding that body as quickly as he did when he went through the V was, imo, very incriminating. In fact, when I think about it, it seems to me that Luke was prepared for the finding Jodi’s body. He was awaiting the inevitable contact from Judith that evening and had a plan though out in advance in how he was going to find that body, imo; he was prepared and ready. But, he slipped up by finding her as quickly as he did, imo. The body was well hidden, so much so that no one discovered it in the 6 hours or so it lay there, and it was used frequently by local dog walkers and feral youths. Nothing. It’s really incriminating for Luke, imo. And no emotion from him throughout. No tears. Nothing. Just texting away casually and nonchalantly in front of the ambulance crew (who noted this and found it odd). The search trio were evidently beside themselves, screaming, shouting, crying; overwhelmed by the experience. Nothing from Luke the robot. Their statements were consistent throughout, unlike LM’s. Able to describe the tree, Jodi’s scrunchie and her clothing lucidly and clearly. Makes me feel uneasy. The only thing O found weird was SK saying “I suppose you’ve been to my house already?”, as soon as the police arrived. Has this ever been explained? I know Parky gave an explanation, but I didn’t agree with him on that. I think SL said that he allegedly said it as a nervous joke (what the hell?). I’d like to ask him personally. Very strange thing to ask the police immediately, is it not?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #248 on: September 07, 2021, 10:17:11 PM »
I think LK’s initial statement may have been inaccurate as a direct result of him being startled and uneasy by what he heard over the wall; it was clearly a disconcerting experience for him and affected his emotional state & faculties and recollection. Also, we can infer from the online articles that it was a strange and unusual noise he heard; something unnatural and sinister. The police may have jogged his memory and may even have introduced the idea of ‘a strangling noise’, but that can hardly be construed as duress, can it? At any rate, I don’t think the police planting this idea would make him give him a factually inaccurate statement merely to just agree with the police for the sake of it; LK had a mind of his own and in the event the police did introduce the idea of a strangling sound, it would’ve likely jogged his memory and he probably had a lightbulb moment, whereupon that was probably the word he was looking for all along because that was what he heard, and not being a case of him sitting like a nodding donkey agreeing with the police for the sake of it, imo.

LK described the sound he heard as ‘ trees moving’ in his first statement. That is a fact and while we can suppose to the cows come home what might have made him change his mind that does not constitute any kind of proof. Being at the crime scene at the very time the police believed Jodi was murdered is it really beyond the realms of possibility that the police used this to apply pressure in future interviews? That’s certainly what I’m lead to believe.

Yeah, cctv footage of AB would’ve been very useful, but I suspect they couldn’t procure it as it was probably scrubbed. They used it for CM, AO & MK, so I’m confident they tried to use it where AB was concerned. Besides, the had official timings from her bank statements and were able to work out an accurate reconstruction of her movements from them.

In general CCTV footage, especially of ATM machines, are kept for at least 30 days then archived, not scrubbed. That would take us to the end of July, at a time when Luke was very much in the frame. Again if AB’s sighting was as crucial as we are lead to believe why was that CCTV not accessed as a matter of urgency? Was it yet another failure of L&B police or was it simply deemed unimportant at the time?

The search trio were all alibied. Very simple, really. And, obviously they were all distraught and not thinking straight immediately after funding Jodi’s murdered and mutilated body; this would explain their initial statements. They say that first statements are likely to be the most accurate, but there are exceptions to the rule — especially in horrific circumstances such as a brutal murder. Besides, LM was putting words in their mouths in respect of first statements, and it’s possible they didn’t want to argue or fall out, so just agreed with LM to avoid any aggravation initially. What I find odd is that when LM went through the V, he immediately turned left and went down the inside of the wall rather than use the path that was there in that woodland strip. For someone who allegedly wasn’t familiar with the part of the woods, he squeezed down the inside of the wall in the pitch black dark with only a standard house torch and, just like that, in a matter of seconds shouted “I’ve found something!”. Finding that body as quickly as he did when he went through the V was, imo, very incriminating. In fact, when I think about it, it seems to me that Luke was prepared for the finding Jodi’s body. He was awaiting the inevitable contact from Judith that evening and had a plan though out in advance in how he was going to find that body, imo; he was prepared and ready. But, he slipped up by finding her as quickly as he did, imo. The body was well hidden, so much so that no one discovered it in the 6 hours or so it lay there, and it was used frequently by local dog walkers and feral youths. Nothing. It’s really incriminating for Luke, imo. And no emotion from him throughout. No tears. Nothing. Just texting away casually and nonchalantly in front of the ambulance crew (who noted this and found it odd). The search trio were evidently beside themselves, screaming, shouting, crying; overwhelmed by the experience. Nothing from Luke the robot. Their statements were consistent throughout, unlike LM’s. Able to describe the tree, Jodi’s scrunchie and her clothing lucidly and clearly. Makes me feel uneasy. The only thing O found weird was SK saying “I suppose you’ve been to my house already?”, as soon as the police arrived. Has this ever been explained? I know Parky gave an explanation, but I didn’t agree with him on that. I think SL said that he allegedly said it as a nervous joke (what the hell?). I’d like to ask him personally. Very strange thing to ask the police immediately, is it not?

There’s so much to unpack in the post above. Firstly who said anything about an alibi? I don’t believe for an instant that any of the search trio had anything to do with the murder. Secondly could you please explain to me how Luke was able to ‘put words into the search trio’s mouths’ when their statements were taken at different times and in different locales? How could he make them believe that they saw things, such as the dog at the wall, that you appear to believe that they didn’t? Now if the trio had said “ Luke told me that his dog alerted to the wall” I could possibly see your point but that’s not what happened, is it? The trio all describe in their first and subsequent statements, seeing the dog alert to the wall. That much is certainly clear. Further Janine in one of her first statements describes Luke as looking around after he went over the wall which suggests that there was a length of time between Luke going over the wall and alerting the trio to his awful find, so it certainly wasn’t immediate. That the trio’s statements were anything but consistent is beyond argument. You only have to view the Frontline programme to establish that so why you keep on insisting that they were puzzles me. They certainly all said that the dog was jumping about at the wall, a fact that they denied in court and Luke was also described as upset ( a fact borne out by the telephone operator). As to SK’s statement, I have seen no clear evidence that he ever said it so until I do I’ll reserve judgment.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #249 on: September 07, 2021, 10:56:34 PM »

Do you have cites because all I can find is something about Luke's defence asking LK in court about his statement but do you have cites of LK saying he had changed his statement from what and why?

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #250 on: September 07, 2021, 11:32:00 PM »
I’ve asked Parky many times for the sources of many of his claims but he seems rather reticent on those matters too so don’t take it personally.

Then I won't take it personally when I ask you for a cite and receive nothing.

Offline Parky41

« Reply #251 on: September 08, 2021, 11:52:43 AM »

Nonsense - LK heard noises that made him stop to listen, the noises stopped. Like rustling and movement. Asked to expand on this, he still heard rustling, it did not morph in to something else. He heard rustling/movement and a strangling sound, like someone in a headlock. Not the easiest thing to describe, but the clearest thing in this, it was enough for him to stop, there was something not right about the noise, it did not sit well with him - not just simple rustling. We hear of trauma people suffer from, does one imagine there was no trauma with this man? Whilst it is all very well highlighting, yet again the defence questioning, of DF "you heard noises yet did nothing?" - "yes" And he made it clear of how bad he felt afterwards, he also made it clear had the noises not stopped he would have investigated. Much like AB,with LK, the noises warranted worry/concern to stop. Something not right. Like AB, the male, he instantly caught her attention, something not right. He looked confrontational, beckoning the girl towards him. And she remembered him. And LK remembered those noises, of how they made him feel and he also went forward. LK was nervous of going forward, of being in the vicinity should he become suspect. This was the pressure he felt, not actual pressure from the police.

Now let us expand just a little more on this search party: The dog! The claims of going up that path. Firstly that prepped and ready and onto that path by 11pm. There is not doubt just how ready he was. Here again, no deliberation, nothing, straight into that role and off he goes. Those calls. Judith tells him she is phoning the police, she tells him in the call at 10.59pm that she has called the police. This is the call that was made to the emergency services around 10.50pm. Lean has an uncovered call 6 years later made around 10.45pm. It is the same call! Times marked wrong or otherwise. Only one call to the emergency services, from Judith Jones. In those statements, to Luke that she is going to make it, and to Luke that she had made it. To her mother also. Now Lean in the book has it, that Jodi could not have been known to be missing by 10.45pm, thus the call could not have been from her, even though she gave her name!? And there is only ever one call mentioned to them pre 11 and only one call logged, not two! But the author tries to grasp at that time of 10.45pm, and those claims of not knowing Jodi was missing - Absolute BS. Judith knew her daughter was missing, immediately those words were spoken from Mitchell, that he had "not seen her" And as soon as she had spoken with her mother, that hope her daughter may be there, she was not. All prior to 10.45pm, and of course the actual time was, at around 10.50pm.

For now, we do not need to go into the superfluous IF's the author consistently uses, of - IF we believe JF here, there or anywhere - then we have Jodi missing from around 10pm when the news was on! Just ignore everything else, and go with his guesstimates! - BS

The sequence. The text the response. Jodi is missing. Judith gets her mother out of bed, JaJ notes the time, remembers the time, it was near to a Qtr to 11. The others, it is guesstimates. They do not know, they are not clock watching. What we do know from this, irrespective of how many friends were phoned or otherwise - Jodi's mother was frantic, she knew something was wrong, the very reason she was on to the police in no time. She knew if her daughter had not been with Mitchell then something must have happened. There is a lot more to this, and Nicholas is correct, the author is being a hell of lot less than truthful. And it is all done with deceitful intention - to take all the attention away from LM. Her game of Cluedo and innuendo, deflection from the killer. It is every side of that in depth investigation that she attempts to shore over with waffle. That taster by Nicholas, of statements - Lean in the book tells us of Judith Jones, of "nine days and seven statements later" just from her, gives you a sense of just how intense that investigation was.

But Mitchell, prepped and ready and that dog - the family guard dog for the caravan park. Not a tracker a guard dog, this was the side that was a little more than the family pet. A work dog for guarding the business. The claims:

That Mitchell instantly offered his services to Judith, that he would look on the path that Jodi would need to use to get to his, to go to her house to look through his phone with numbers. He/they claim that he just wanted up and off this path as quickly as possible. There is a call whilst this search trio were apart at 11.18pm. Of, the going to meet with Mitchell and all else. Just as the trio were heading out the complex, a couple of minutes prior to the meet. There we have those two clear outside factors of calls. One at 10.59pm where Mitchell tells Judith he is on/at the path. The entrance. The other just prior to the meet. And we have Mitchell on this path for at least 20mins. A journey, by those claims of rushing, should have taken less than ten mins: 11 by police timings walking. And which fitted exactly in with what the search trio accounted for. Of that call just after 11pm in AW's, just before they left, to her landline. And those timings to get to the path.

So Mitchell and that call at 10.49pm where he offers to search, to go to Judith's. To get ready and claimed to leave his house at 10.52pm. 3mins to get ready and out that door. 7mins later and on that path. 20mins later and he is still on that path.

The trio. That call to AW prior to 10.45pm and it is 18mins later before they are ready to leave Mayfield, 17mins later they are at the paths.

There is no doubt to be had here, these are factors that can not be changed. Mitchel was ready and out that door in a flash. Mitchell did not rush up any path, he was on that path for at least 20mins. Which wipes completely out any claim around that dog, of not having in seek mode due to wanting up and off the path. This is why we have the nonsense, as above, with those IF's around JF. Of claims of Jodi being known to be missing earlier and every other piece of nonsense, for deflection - for nothing changes those clear facts, it makes absolutely no difference to Mitchells actions, in the slightest. An abundance of time for that dog to pick up anything - equally an abundance of time for Mitchell to be doing anything?

The dog and this seek mode! First AW, and in her statements, that they headed to the path rather than go to Judith's to collect something of Jodi's at that point (Lean puts a ? around this, why?, as it was only minutes away) The point here is, that she knew something had been asked for of Jodi's from Mitchell, prior to meeting with him. That their aim after heading out, was to meet with him, that loose arrangement of half way. And contrary to Mitchell/Lean, they did not wait about at the junction of the paths, they each saw the others torch light and AW shouted out "is that you Luke" and they walked to meet each other, slightly down from the Junction.

Seek: After being asked if he had saw anything, and no. AW wanted to have a proper look, check it thoroughly, she stated in case Jodi had fallen and hurt herself - the reality, they did not expect to be finding anything at all, did they? caught up in this rapid series of events. And LM asked "did you bring anything of Jodi's?" So he puts this dog, which is on a tight reign into  seek mode!  And it is him with JaJ and Kelly directly behind and AW directly behind them. Looking into different areas. Why did Mitchell therefore climb the wall at the Gino break? The dog did not seek/scent Jodi, he just did it. He climbed down and again took himself into the front. He wandered slightly into the field. And again, he just did it. And again he took himself into the front.

And here is where those clear attempts to turn the search trio's words into something they were not. Not one of that search trio made any such claim of the dog alerting to anything. It had, as with at other points being doing as dogs do, sniffing about, scenting at the path and to the sides, peeing! Which dogs in tracking and seek modes do not do! They are completely focused on the task at hand. They approach that break and both Mitchell and his dog go to it, directly to it. These are the words used - standing up at the V, pulling. Not alerting, not leading to anything. The stark contrasts to Mitchell. Of bounding (on a short lead), Of ears up, alerting, of jumping up at the wall, of air sniffing, of leading them to. And that further stark contrast, of being some distance past where there was a break in the wall. Of having to go back to the break in the wall to access the woodland. On his own with AW being there to take the lead. No Kelly, no JaJ. - they were all there together, not a foot past that V had, been had. And they saw everything, Of the lead being handed over, of Mitchell in the wood and turning directly left.

So we have three people recollecting those events, and one person with this OTT, over egging the pudding claims of precise details. And they were taken back to that path, and they did have to go over that evenings events. To jog their memory, to give a more expansive account of what had taken place. And they do, and for the trio it is of Mitchell leading that search with his dog. Of him commanding his dog, and getting his dog to obey his actions, on that tight reign. Of Mitchell, he further egged that pudding, where he had his dog and the search trio parallel to where Jodi lay in the woodland, at that exact spot. For he was being asked further questions, of how he knew to go left, and he was making it clear that it was due to his dog being almost upon where Jodi lay.

And of going over those events, and that clear attempt in the book to implant seeds - "The agreed facts" that blatant manipulation, where the author claims "they all walked several meters past". Then of the dog and of them all agreeing to it alerting to Jodi - BS. No they did not, the only time Kelly and JaJ mentioned walking past was after Mitchell entered that woodland, and their several metres was around 10ft! And it was whilst they were walking that 10ft or so, that Mitchell was "looking around". And this raised further flags with the police. For the short distance he could only have walked, he could NOT have seen what he made claim to. Furthermore, when Kelly and JaJ darted back those 10ft or so, Mitchell was yet again on the other side of that V. He made not claim of rushing back, therefore it was unlikely he had even walked as much as ten feet.

One can not change the events that took place from around 10.38pm. It does not matter a jot what that dog or it's master was doing on approaching that V - It was in complete contrast to Mitchells claims. There was nothing other that special knowledge, that accounted for Mitchell jumping over and heading directly to his left. To have walked around 10ft through greenery, overhanging branches, in a very narrow passage with no clear view in the dark. That time it took Kelly and JaJ to walk around 10ft, on an unobstructed path, with nothing in their way, with more light.  To miraculously see something and shout out instantly what he knew it to be. To describe the tree and all else. Where Kelly had to walk around 20ft to have any view, and of AW going right down to check properly. There was no time in the slightest for any of Mitchells claims. It was rapid and to the point. - He knew exactly where he was going, knew exactly in every detail what was there, there was no unfamiliarity, no trepidation of steps - clear special knowledge.

And that Jury, taken to the path, hearing all the evidence, even DF's attempts in those meaningless clarifications in statements. It did not change or alter the impossible!

And you tie in that non alibi, those ludicrous claims of hanging around for 90mins, of waiting for his girlfriend not appearing on the other side of that isolated path. Of not arriving home until 10pm after leaving the boys before 9pm. Of the lies, the denial of being in that woodland before, of never seeing that V break. Of not knowing of the ban on the path. Of saying she was not coming out or grounded. Of those fires. That missing knife, that missing jacket and boots. That calm collectiveness. Those witnesses who saw him and the list goes on. - Tunnel vision??

"nine days and seven statements later" - police presence with the Mitchells at all times, they were certainly with the Jones family at all times. Ms Lean claims they were not investigated thoroughly enough, yet she can tell you from those statements, if those first days, every movement of [Name removed] down to the clothes he was wearing? - Brushed over? Every movement of JF and GD, every movement of SK and JaJ - brushed over? - contradictory nonsense! No clothes taken on the first day! AW and SK's shoes were taken, AW's jacket.

Why? she claims is there not information on what Judith was texting to her husband prior to him coming home from work, whilst Jodi had just arrived home from school? - A whole page on different phone numbers and who's belonged to who, not the Mitchells though. - yet nothing at all to merit a ? around those 90mins on Newbattle Road. Nothing to merit a ? or a mention of the rest of the Mitchell phone logs, or phones?  Why did the search trio not search the caravan park, I mean she was not with Luke, surely the sensible thing to do, would be to check his mothers work place?? - waffle to fill pages on others, with no common sense and sheer deflection - it does not pay to concentrate on the above, the clear reasons as to why that guilty verdict was brought about. - let's instead 'tunnel in' on the authors questions of vital importance. What was AB doing AFTER  the sighting? Let's wonder why no CCTV footage was obtained to make sure the banking system was not accurate? But let's NOT check or wonder if AB's phone time was out, like Mitchells? As above: "nine days and seven statements later" - shows just how much is missing, the context that is everything to the depth of the investigation. And that is only one person and only 9 days.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #252 on: September 08, 2021, 12:44:54 PM »
Now let us expand just a little more on this search party: The dog! The claims of going up that path. Firstly that prepped and ready and onto that path by 11pm. There is not doubt just how ready he was. Here again, no deliberation, nothing, straight into that role and off he goes. Those calls. Judith tells him she is phoning the police, she tells him in the call at 10.59pm that she has called the police. This is the call that was made to the emergency services around 10.50pm. Lean has an uncovered call 6 years later made around 10.45pm. It is the same call! Times marked wrong or otherwise. Only one call to the emergency services, from Judith Jones. In those statements, to Luke that she is going to make it, and to Luke that she had made it. To her mother also. Now Lean in the book has it, that Jodi could not have been known to be missing by 10.45pm, thus the call could not have been from her, even though she gave her name!? And there is only ever one call mentioned to them pre 11 and only one call logged, not two! But the author tries to grasp at that time of 10.45pm, and those claims of not knowing Jodi was missing - Absolute BS.

I can only imagine the sheer volume of BS in Sandra Leans 2nd book and it’s partly why I wasn’t going to read it

Plus seeing her pull those weird looking faces and expressions on channel 5 was bad enough

I don’t recall her being as facially expressive when we previously met face to face on those few occasions

It struck me as really odd
« Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 07:59:12 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #253 on: September 08, 2021, 01:12:06 PM »
Now let us expand just a little more on this search party: The dog! The claims of going up that path. Firstly that prepped and ready and onto that path by 11pm.

According to his mother Corrine Killer Luke Mitchell had just got in from walking Mia the dog and this is when he receives the text from [Name removed]’s mother telling her daughter to say ‘night to Luke’

He then rings Judith back to tell her [Name removed] is not with him

And when killer Luke tells his mum [Name removed] is missing and if off out to search for her,

Corrine tells James English she stated she exclaimed,

‘Not at this time of night your not young man’

It’s utterly pathetic
« Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 01:15:37 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #254 on: September 08, 2021, 01:29:22 PM »
There is no doubt to be had here, these are factors that can not be changed. Mitchel was ready and out that door in a flash. Mitchell did not rush up any path,

Or he was on the path with his torch and dog and most probably didn’t go home after being seen just gone 10pm by the neighbour until he lead the search trio to [Name removed]’s body

He could well have been on the path when he received [Name removed]’s mother’s text and texted his mum Corinne from there

The BS about Shane going upstairs of the house looking for his torch for his brother to borrow - if it did happen - happened before 10pm

And it’s possible the dog already knew where [Name removed] body lay having not long been back with her owner to re visit the crime scene
« Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 02:09:49 PM by Nicholas »