Author Topic: What sets the Maddie McCann case aside from that of Ben Needham or Mary Boyle?  (Read 4435 times)

Offline faithlilly

I've already asked gunit the question after he suggested that there was, a difference... Both the McCann's and the Needhams were interviewed as, suspects.... Quite normal in a missing child case... I think the, reason why the, SY heirarchy did not want the McCann's interviewed under, caution was to avoid more unnecessary speculation... Nothing more than that

The Needhams were questioned while the Greek police were clearing the ground beneath their feet. The McCanns were made arguidos when the ground had been cleared and the evidence pointed to them. There is a difference.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

The Needhams were questioned while the Greek police were clearing the ground beneath their feet. The McCanns were made arguidos when the ground had been cleared and the evidence pointed to them. There is a difference.

The evidence never did point at them... All the evidence used to make them arguidos was not confirmed ..

The difference is people think there is evidence against the McCann's... There isn't.. Please quote it if you disagree

Offline faithlilly

The evidence never did point at them... All the evidence used to make them arguidos was not confirmed ..

The difference is people think there is evidence against the McCann's... There isn't.. Please quote it if you disagree

I’m explaining the difference not making a case.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Mr Gray

There was no evidence pointed to the McCann's... The PJ thought there was

Offline G-Unit

There was no evidence pointed to the McCann's... The PJ thought there was

I expect many more arouse suspicion than are charged and convicted.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

If they had taken the dogs to Kos and they had, alerted in the apartment and to a car hired 30 after the disappearance... If the police had said this esd evidence of death in the apartment and Bens body having been in the car...
Would the Needhams now be treated differently

Offline faithlilly

If they had taken the dogs to Kos and they had, alerted in the apartment and to a car hired 30 after the disappearance... If the police had said this esd evidence of death in the apartment and Bens body having been in the car...
Would the Needhams now be treated differently

Of course but that didn’t happen.......it did however happen to the unfortunate McCanns.

Offline Mr Gray

Of course but that didn’t happen.......it did however happen to the unfortunate McCanns.

You didn't answer the question

Offline slartibartfast

Because it is a hypothetical question with only opinion as an answer. What was your reason for asking?
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Mr Gray

Because it is a hypothetical question with only opinion as an answer. What was your reason for asking?

Have you read the title of the thread... It's asking for opinions

Offline slartibartfast

Have you read the title of the thread... It's asking for opinions

Not whatifery though.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Mr Gray

Not whatifery though.

You said opinions... Now you've read the thread title you want to change to whatifery.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 05:22:22 PM by slartibartfast »

Offline Sunny

You said opinions... Now you've read the thread title you want to change to whatifery.. I think you are waffling

Where does this What sets the Maddie McCann case aside from that of Ben Needham or Mary Boyle? say what is your opinion? It doesn't it simply says what sets Madeleine's case aside from the other two.

What can Faithlilly's opinion of a possible but not actual scenario really have to do with this topic header?
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Mr Gray

Where does this What sets the Maddie McCann case aside from that of Ben Needham or Mary Boyle? say what is your opinion? It doesn't it simply says what sets Madeleine's case aside from the other two.

What can Faithlilly's opinion of a possible but not actual scenario really have to do with this topic header?
The thread title asks a question.....and invites answers...any answers will be opinion....I gave my opinion ....faith commented on my opinion....I commented on her reply...its adiscussion forum

Offline faithlilly

Of course I did. Yes if the scenario you described had happened then the Needhams would have been treated differently...but it didn’t.....so your point ?