Author Topic: Group timeline after Madeleine's disappearance + Control Risks Emma Knights etc.  (Read 6965 times)

Offline Robittybob1

According to the group only Fiona Payne went into the apartment with Kate (although Dianne claims to have done so no-one else confirms that). In my opinion Amy should have known Fiona. According to Fiona there were only a couple of children attending the Baby Club, and she went there every morning on her way to the beach. Amy was in charge of the baby club and the Mini Club. It seems strange that she knew Madeleine and her parents but not Fiona.
You seem to have ignored my request to follow the logical information trail.
Your opinions are interesting and maybe correct but actually proves nothing. 
I asked "continue by showing me how Lyndsey knew this in order to tell Amy "that Madeleine had indeed disappeared"?

Lyndsey rang Emma, so who told Lyndsey?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline pathfinder73

She indicates that on May 3rd 2007, at around 10.20pm, she was informed by her colleague Amy T. that Madeleine McCann had disappeared. Lyndsay Jane Johnson

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/LYNSAY-JAYNE.htm

Amy was at work not at apartment 5A until later. Your theory is dead in the water that she was in 5A just after the alarm was raised.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 10:07:49 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Robittybob1

She indicates that on May 3rd 2007, at around 10.20pm, she was informed by her colleague Amy T. that Madeleine McCann had disappeared. Lyndsay Jane Johnson

... snip ...
I take it that you agree Amy informed Lyndsey and Lyndsey informed Emma.  If you do we agree on that.
I take it that you agree Amy knew the facts before Lyndsey and Lyndsey knew the facts before Emma.

So if Emma was told at 10:17  Amy has to be informed somehow prior to that? 

So in your understanding how does Amy get sufficient information to be able to confirm Madeleine was missing?  Sufficient information for the OC to call their staff back to work to implement the Missing Child Procedures?  Surely you are not suggesting a missing child procedure was called just because the lady picking up her child said she had seen a man calling out for Maddie or Gabby!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 10:28:56 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

.. . snip ...

Amy was at work not at apartment 5A until later. Your theory is dead in the water that she was in 5A just after the alarm was raised.

Your claim to have smashed my theory, is wrong for it is without evidence of where it is at fault.  For even in my theory Amy is at the night creche before she goes to the apartment. 
We both agree "Amy is at the night creche before she goes to the apartment" or in your words "Amy was at work not at apartment 5A until later".    That is agreed so it doesn't disprove my theory for "Amy is at the night creche before she goes to the apartment" is part of my theory as well.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 10:44:08 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline G-Unit

You seem to have ignored my request to follow the logical information trail.
Your opinions are interesting and maybe correct but actually proves nothing. 
I asked "continue by showing me how Lyndsey knew this in order to tell Amy "that Madeleine had indeed disappeared"?

Lyndsey rang Emma, so who told Lyndsey?

Amy;

She indicates that on May 3rd 2007, at around 10.20pm, she was informed by her colleague Amy T. that Madeleine McCann had disappeared.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

Amy;

She indicates that on May 3rd 2007, at around 10.20pm, she was informed by her colleague Amy T. that Madeleine McCann had disappeared.

I have never disputed that except for the exact timing of the call.
By "informed" do you agree that means prior to that Lyndsay had no earlier indication that Madeleine was missing?

But since Lyndsay rang Emma at 10:17, Lyndsay's statement of "at around 10.20pm" really was before 10:17.  OK it is only a matter of  a few minutes but do you agree with that?

We still need to work out how Amy became sufficiently informed to ring Lyndsay.

G-unit I'm asking you three important questions here to sort this out.

1...By "informed" do you agree that Lyndsay means prior to that she had no earlier indication that Madeleine was missing?
2. Do you agree that Amy told Lyndsay prior to 10:17 for Lyndsay to be able to ring her Manager Emma Knights.

3. How did Amy became sufficiently informed to ring Lyndsay?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 11:19:38 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

What I have noted about Lyndsay's statement is that she appears to be on hand at the time.  It is not clear how Amy informs her from Lyndsay's statement.

"She indicates that on May 3rd 2007, at around 10.20pm, she was informed by her colleague Amy T. that Madeleine McCann had disappeared. At that, she immediately launched the "missing child" procedure. This procedure consists of dividing the site into several areas, which are allocated to various of the company's employees to start searching for the missing child. To that effect, the informant explains that, around 10.25pm, the date indicated, the said procedure was begun, dividing the whole site into three distinct areas, namely the north zone, the central zone (including the area of the company) and all the roads surrounding the company and which go as far as the beach. Five of the company's employees were mobilised to coordinate the searches, helped by various people ( other employees, tourists and residents)."

OK there could be a 5 minute delay (was that related to her travel time to the site)  Where does the Missing Person procedure get handled from?  Did they meet at the main reception or at the Tapas area?

Maybe Amy tells us how she informed Lyndsay.

The only indication from Amy's statement is this "After having searched the apartment and verified that the girl was not there, the outside searches were begun."

Comparing that with what Lyndsay says "at around 10.20pm, she was informed by her colleague Amy T. that Madeleine McCann had disappeared. At that, she immediately launched the "missing child" procedure. "At that, she immediately launched the "missing child" procedure.

OK between launching it and beginning the searches there was a mere 10 minute or so getting ready state:
"To that effect, the informant explains that, around 10.25pm, the date indicated, the said procedure was begun"

They need staff to operate the procedure so that would take a bit of time to gather the troops.
Moderation

Offline G-Unit

I have never disputed that except for the exact timing of the call.
By "informed" do you agree that means prior to that Lyndsay had no earlier indication that Madeleine was missing?

But since Lyndsay rang Emma at 10:17, Lyndsay's statement of "at around 10.20pm" really was before 10:17.  OK it is only a matter of  a few minutes but do you agree with that?

We still need to work out how Amy became sufficiently informed to ring Lyndsay.

G-unit I'm asking you three important questions here to sort this out.

1...By "informed" do you agree that Lyndsay means prior to that she had no earlier indication that Madeleine was missing?
2. Do you agree that Amy told Lyndsay prior to 10:17 for Lyndsay to be able to ring her Manager Emma Knights.

3. How did Amy became sufficiently informed to ring Lyndsay?

I think it would have taken Amy ten minutes to get to 5A, search it, and alert Lindsay. It took Lindsay five minutes to get to the Tapas. We then have to allow five minutes for Emma to go and get the description of Madeleine clothing. That means it took twenty minutes to be at a point to begin searches. Assuming that the five 'team leaders' for each search zone had arrived, gathered their teams, and were poised to begin, we can allow another five minutes for them all to move off to their designated zones.

John Hill says he was phoned by Lindsay at 22.28. He arrived at 22.35 by which time 100 people were searching and calling the child's name.

That means that Amy must have left the night creche for 5A at 22.10; twenty five minutes before John saw all those people searching.

In my opinion she phoned Lindsay after the woman arrived at 22.05, and Lindsay told her to check it out. No missing child procedure is triggered by a rumour, it had to be confirmed. Amy rang back and confirmed the disappearance following or during her visit to 5A. That was between 22.15 and 22.22 in my opinion. Lindsay then rang Emma.

As all the times are approximate the apparent three minute discrepancy isn't significant in my opinion.

We are left to wonder how the mystery woman knew a child had disappeared before her visit to the night creche, and how Amy saw the window and shutters open when no-one else did.
Result = happy posting.

Offline jassi

I think it would have taken Amy ten minutes to get to 5A, search it, and alert Lindsay. It took Lindsay five minutes to get to the Tapas. We then have to allow five minutes for Emma to go and get the description of Madeleine clothing. That means it took twenty minutes to be at a point to begin searches. Assuming that the five 'team leaders' for each search zone had arrived, gathered their teams, and were poised to begin, we can allow another five minutes for them all to move off to their designated zones.

John Hill says he was phoned by Lindsay at 22.28. He arrived at 22.35 by which time 100 people were searching and calling the child's name.

That means that Amy must have left the night creche for 5A at 22.10; twenty five minutes before John saw all those people searching.

In my opinion she phoned Lindsay after the woman arrived at 22.05, and Lindsay told her to check it out. No missing child procedure is triggered by a rumour, it had to be confirmed. Amy rang back and confirmed the disappearance following or during her visit to 5A. That was between 22.15 and 22.22 in my opinion. Lindsay then rang Emma.

As all the times are approximate the apparent three minute discrepancy isn't significant in my opinion.

We are left to wonder how the mystery woman knew a child had disappeared before her visit to the night creche, and how Amy saw the window and shutters open when no-one else did.

Indeed.
One might also wonder when the OC staff would have got involved had they not been informally notified by this mystery woman of the rumour of a missing child.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

Indeed.
One might also wonder when the OC staff would have got involved had they not been informally notified by this mystery woman of the rumour of a missing child.

The missing child procedure seems to have been a Mark Warner affair. None of the Tapas staff seem to have thought of it. All they seem to have done was ring reception and the Millenium.
Result = happy posting.