Author Topic: Charlotte Pennington - what is the truth?  (Read 22434 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Charlotte Pennington - what is the truth?
« Reply #195 on: November 07, 2018, 12:22:16 PM »
In the last filed, accounts... Page, 5 I believe.... I'm surprised you aren't aware

Quite so, I'd forgotten about that. I wonder if they got their information from the same source as the newspapers did?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #196 on: November 07, 2018, 12:37:48 PM »
You have made a gross asssumption there. I am sure you can spot what it is.
The official files are in Portimao Court.
There is only one way to find out whether what was released is the entire content of the official files.
That entails going to Portimao to compare what is on that tinternet with what is in the court archive with what was on the original discs released. Given always that what remains on the net is what was actually released to the public in its entirety.
Like I said there's only one way to find that out. From posts on here I gather several supporters must have done it so there is no need to be coy about it.
Faites vos jeux.
I've literally made not one single assumption and asked a fairly innocuous question.  thanks for the ad hom as always though, always a pleasure. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #197 on: November 07, 2018, 08:04:19 PM »
So where is the ad hom ?
Your gross assumption appears to be:
That which is on that tinternet was put there by someone in an official capacity, you having referred to official files.
Like I said to view the official files you need to visit the court archive not the internet. A bitter pill to swallow maybe for those of the class of 2008 but the tructh none the less.
I’m surprised you needed Rob and Davel to point out the ad hom, thanks to them for doing so and saving me the bother, as for the rest I didn’t say that the files put on the internet were put there in an official capacity, they were put there be some bloated dodgy journo IIRC.  So no assumption made by me, unless you are saying that the material on the internet isn’t from the official files at all?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #198 on: November 07, 2018, 11:18:30 PM »
I was asking you how you know that it is ?
You seem reluctant to accept that the official files are in a court archive rather than on the internet.
Who put it on the internet in your opinion and why is that your opinion?
How that I know it is what?  From the official files?  Well if those hundreds of pages of Portugese text on PJ paper with signatures and that are not official or some sort of forgery then some of us have been wasting an awful lot of time translating them and poring over their every word.  As to who put it in the internet, that was some corpulent foreign journalist wasn’t it, and why?  To make himself feel important maybe, who knows.