Author Topic: Why was Yvonne Martin's offer of help dismissed so readily?  (Read 22604 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Why was Yvonne Martin's offer of help dismissed so readily?
« Reply #330 on: November 22, 2018, 10:21:23 AM »
Some ten hours after the event and overnight, when The McCanns hadn't even been interviewed?
In some countries it seems automatic.  If a child goes missing the parents are the first suspects (based on statistics).
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #331 on: November 22, 2018, 10:21:32 AM »
Doesn't that make the need for Jez to provide an alibi even more essential.  If Jez talked to Gerry at 20h45 and then went home but arrived there 21.30 he then has a full 45 minutes he is not accounted for.

Yvonne could have interviewed Jez and Bridget after the McCanns had she been allowed to stay.

Didn't Jez go into The Taps Bar at some point, to use the toilet?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #332 on: November 22, 2018, 10:24:20 AM »
Doesn't that make the need for Jez to provide an alibi even more essential.  If Jez talked to Gerry at 20h45 and then went home but arrived there 21.30 he then has a full 45 minutes he is not accounted for.

Yvonne could have interviewed Jez and Bridget after the McCanns had she been allowed to stay.

What?  Yvonne could have interviewed Jez and Bridget?  Why not let her run the whole investigation?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #333 on: November 22, 2018, 10:35:12 AM »
If he met Gerry on his way home, I'd say those events happened earlier.  There was enough time between 21.30 and 20.45 to do the walk in someone's opinion.  I have read the whole walk he did could be done in 15 minutes but it took an hour.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 10:39:41 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #334 on: November 22, 2018, 10:36:56 AM »
What?  Yvonne could have interviewed Jez and Bridget?  Why not let her run the whole investigation?
She might have been able to work out why the 8 month old was crying so often.
Moderation

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #335 on: November 22, 2018, 10:40:38 AM »

Now there's a thought.  But did she actually have any children of her own?  They often don't, you know.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #336 on: November 22, 2018, 12:13:36 PM »

they would have been far better off asking a doctor

Offline Brietta

« Reply #337 on: November 22, 2018, 01:40:33 PM »
I'm sure the parents had already had that investigated ... it is usually down to colic and he wouldn't be the first baby to be settled after a walk in his pram in the fresh air.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #338 on: November 22, 2018, 04:17:05 PM »
I'm sure the parents had already had that investigated ... it is usually down to colic and he wouldn't be the first baby to be settled after a walk in his pram in the fresh air.
I found it helped too, but I never understood why going outside would make the child quieten.
Moderation

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #339 on: November 22, 2018, 04:50:21 PM »
I found it helped too, but I never understood why going outside would make the child quieten.

Difficult to push a pram around inside.  And nothing much to distract the baby.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #340 on: November 22, 2018, 11:38:06 PM »
Difficult to push a pram around inside.  And nothing much to distract the baby.
OK I used to carry mine.  If I carried them inside they kept on crying yet as soon as they went outside they would be quiet. 
Moderation

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #341 on: November 23, 2018, 09:32:46 AM »

I don't know if the toilets were in the Tapas Bar. I think they were on the left when entering the Tapas complex, before reaching the buildings housing the bar and restaurant. Jeremy was either in the restaurant, the bar or the toilets;

Friday 4th May
between 8.30 and 9pm, while he was in the "TAPAS" restaurant, he noted that a person of around 1.70m, with long blond hair, apparently of the "Rasta," style and dressed in green military-style clothes, entered the restaurant.

Monday 7th May
I left about 8:15 to 8:30 pm. I was pushing the pram around the complex and went to the toilet near the bar. I could not see inside the restaurant.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JEREMY-WILKINS.htm

31st October
He walked around the main area of the resort and eventually ended up in the Tapas bar where he used the toilet facility.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JEREMY_BRIGET.htm

8th April 2008
When I arrived, I headed to the WC near the pool area. He [Rasta man] also was in the WC but appeared to be a taking a long time. I do not remember if he was still in that place when I left.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JEREMY-WILKINS-ROGATORY.htm
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #342 on: November 23, 2018, 09:46:44 AM »
I don't know if the toilets were in the Tapas Bar. I think they were on the left when entering the Tapas complex, before reaching the buildings housing the bar and restaurant. Jeremy was either in the restaurant, the bar or the toilets;

Friday 4th May
between 8.30 and 9pm, while he was in the "TAPAS" restaurant, he noted that a person of around 1.70m, with long blond hair, apparently of the "Rasta," style and dressed in green military-style clothes, entered the restaurant.

Monday 7th May
I left about 8:15 to 8:30 pm. I was pushing the pram around the complex and went to the toilet near the bar. I could not see inside the restaurant.

31st October
He walked around the main area of the resort and eventually ended up in the Tapas bar where he used the toilet facility.

8th April 2008
When I arrived, I headed to the WC near the pool area. He [Rasta man] also was in the WC but appeared to be a taking a long time. I do not remember if he was still in that place when I left.

Thanks, G-Unit

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #343 on: November 23, 2018, 09:49:39 AM »

Friday 4th May

Monday 7th May

31st October

8th April 2008
OK it is well documented but it is prior to the meeting with Gerry not after.
Moderation

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #344 on: November 23, 2018, 09:59:08 AM »
OK it is well documented but it is prior to the meeting with Gerry not after.

So probably later than he thought.