Author Topic: My Search for Madeleine by Jon Clarke  (Read 22979 times)

Offline Angelo222

Re: My Search for Madeleine by Jon Clarke
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2021, 02:59:56 PM »
He’s “disgraced” so why would you waste a single minute reading even one word of his tripe for free?

I must agree, total waffle not even worth spending a minute on.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Myster

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2021, 05:41:14 PM »
Amazon UK link for those interested in spending their hard-earned cash (yeah, well-worn cliche I know)...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/MY-SEARCH-MADELEINE-Reporters-Harrowing-ebook/dp/B09F85HG7S/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=JON+CLARKE&qid=1630686737&sr=8-1
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2021, 07:39:14 PM »
Page 139
A nice bit of spin concerning Carole Tranmer's sighting. For no reason whatsoever Clarke times it at 7.30pm "just before Brueckner received a phone call"
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2021, 08:06:56 PM »
Page 139
A nice bit of spin concerning Carole Tranmer's sighting. For no reason whatsoever Clarke times it at 7.30pm "just before Brueckner received a phone call"

Is it ignorance, laziness or a deliberate effort to deceive?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2021, 08:08:45 PM »
loving how much this book is annoying some people.  @)(++(*
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2021, 08:21:18 PM »
loving how much this book is annoying some people.  @)(++(*

He must have done and is doing something right.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2021, 08:28:13 PM »

If by ‘doing something right’ you mean spreading misinformation then I’m sure, in certain circles, it’ll definitely be welcome.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2021, 08:30:43 PM »
What’s so puzzling is why a book by a “disgraced” journalist is being so voraciously gobbled up by his detractors!  Bizarre…
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2021, 08:35:07 PM »
If by ‘doing something right’ you mean spreading misinformation then I’m sure, in certain circles, it’ll definitely be welcome.

I don't suppose many will read it so it's likely to be largely a wasted effort - whatever it's aim is.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2021, 08:36:00 PM »
Page 139

Priceless when CAT claims she departed PF's @ circa 6.30pm.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline jassi

« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2021, 08:39:35 PM »
Priceless when CAT claims she departed PF's @ circa 6.30pm.

What's an hour here or there ?    8(0(*
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2021, 08:40:07 PM »
Page 139
He does give a reason though doesn’t he?  So in effect you are spinning your own version of what he wrote. 

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2021, 08:46:45 PM »
Is it ignorance, laziness or a deliberate effort to deceive?

I'm about half way through it and I detect quite an ego. He gives the impression that he was at the heart of everything, often being the first to find and interview people leaving the rest of the journalists behind. He has a tendency to exaggerate because of his desire to be seen as a cutting edge investigative journalist in my opinion. 
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2021, 08:48:11 PM »
I'm about half way through it and I detect quite an ego. He gives the impression that he was at the heart of everything, often being the first to find and interview people leaving the rest of the journalists behind. He has a tendency to exaggerate because of his desire to be seen as a cutting edge investigative journalist in my opinion.

That came through quite strongly in the Netflix documentary too.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2021, 08:50:18 PM »
What's an hour here or there ?    8(0(*

If it was 'Happy Hour' a pint or two of Super Bock 8(>((
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?