Author Topic: Maddie Basta de Mentiras  (Read 13108 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Maddie Basta de Mentiras
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2021, 05:43:49 PM »
Apparently the Portuguese medical report said “no rape” .  I wonder if it was the same medical examiner who declared the murder victim committed suicide by axing them self in the head?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2021, 06:05:06 PM »
Is the the translation reliable, we know from the linguistic experts on here Portuguese is notoriously difficult to translate, PJ files are testament to that.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2021, 06:08:12 PM »
Did this 72 year old woman agree to sexual congress with Breuckner?  That has to be a new one since his pubic hair was found in her bed.

Portugal is a disgrace and only exacerbated by Amaral who is already a convicted criminal on more than one count.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2021, 06:41:01 PM »
Did this 72 year old woman agree to sexual congress with Breuckner?  That has to be a new one since his pubic hair was found in her bed.

Portugal is a disgrace and only exacerbated by Amaral who is already a convicted criminal on more than one count.
The real disgrace here is Amaral who is doing his absolute damnedest to propogate a lunatic conspiracy theory in which the Germans are trying to nail Bruckner for Madeleine’s abduction.  I wonder if his conspiracy theory bothers to explai. why the Germans would do this?  Or why the rape victim would lie about being raped?  Or how coincidental that a very similar crime of rape and beating took place on the Algarve on the Irish woman, was that not a rape also?  All to frame Brückner?  Why is Amaral so desperate to protect the paedo? Or is he just desperate to save his own face? 
« Last Edit: October 08, 2021, 07:22:17 PM by Vertigo Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2021, 07:10:33 PM »

Indeed.
Crimes against women and children would appear to come very low on the list of priorities as far as the forces of law and order are concerned.

If the disgrace that is Amaral is apparently held up as a shining example of excellence it gives one an indication of exactly why that is.

This is the man who denies children can be abducted and women raped despite evidence to the contrary and who revels in smearing the victims of crime while exonerating criminals by personally publicising lies in unqualified support.

Given that attitude it certainly isn't surprising that Amaral's investigation chose to ignore the German prime suspect who he admits to have known about in 2007.  No wonder he doesn't appreciate Brueckner being subjected to the proper investigation the Policia Judiciaria apparentl failed to do on his warch.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2021, 07:18:50 PM »
The real disgrace here is Amaral who is doing his absolute damnedest to propogate a lunatic conspiracy theory in which the Germans are trying to nail Bruckner for Madeleine’s abduction.  I wonder if his conspiracy theory bothers to explai. why the Germans would do this?  Or why the rape victim would lie about being raped?  Or how coincidental that a very similar crime of rape and beating took place on the Algarve on the Irish woman, was that also not a rape also?  All to frame Brückner?  Why is Amaral so desperate to protect the paedo? Or is he just desperate to save his own face?

I think there is an element of face saving going on and  I would say the paranoid conspiracy theories he propagates is his way of getting around the necessity for the reality of supporting evidence. 
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2021, 07:23:03 PM »
The real disgrace here is Amaral who is doing his absolute damnedest to propogate a lunatic conspiracy theory in which the Germans are trying to nail Bruckner for Madeleine’s abduction.  I wonder if his conspiracy theory bothers to explai. why the Germans would do this?  Or why the rape victim would lie about being raped?  Or how coincidental that a very similar crime of rape and beating took place on the Algarve on the Irish woman, was that also not a rape also?  All to frame Brückner?  Why is Amaral so desperate to protect the paedo? Or is he just desperate to save his own face?

You already know what I think.  What Amaral appears to be trying to do is about as stupid as anyone can get.  But then Amaral has a history of being stupid in pursuit of his own ends.  He is a very stupid man.

Amaral and Cristovao worked together in the process of trying to set up The McCanns.  They failed because Kate McCann was never going to get anywhere near any Police Station Stairs or a beating of any kind.

Why do any of you think for why The British Ambassador turned up so toute de blimming suite.  Britain wasn't having another Michael Cooke on their hands.

Portugal is still in the dark ages and shows no sign of actually crawling out.  Amaral is their bete noire.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2021, 07:25:33 PM »
I think Amaral is trying to do to the German investigation what he succeeded in doing to the previous ones - all based on the flaws and and falsehoods promulgated on the back of the one he briefly led as co-ordinator back in 2007.

All the misconceptions of the past fourteen+ years can be traced back to him as the source.  From what I can see of the content of his forthcoming book I'm sure he thinks that what succeeded for him once will work for him again.

I don't think it will;  time has gone on and he has a wider and more enlightened audience to deal with this time round.

I think Wolters has treated Amaral's Brueckner related interventions to the German investigation with the contempt deserved as he promotes his very own legend in the face of the known evidence.

One can certainly see exactly why the German investigation stopped sharing evidence with others when it was leaked to Amaral whose motto is “Justice works in Silence” ensured its release into the public domain.

Yeah but you’ll still read it.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2021, 07:32:25 PM »
Indeed.
Crimes against women and children would appear to come very low on the list of priorities as far as the forces of law and order are concerned.

If the disgrace that is Amaral is apparently held up as a shining example of excellence it gives one an indication of exactly why that is.

This is the man who denies children can be abducted and women raped despite evidence to the contrary and who revels in smearing the victims of crime while exonerating criminals by personally publicising lies in unqualified support.

Given that attitude it certainly isn't surprising that Amaral's investigation chose to ignore the German prime suspect who he admits to have known about in 2007.  No wonder he doesn't appreciate Brueckner being subjected to the proper investigation the Policia Judiciaria apparentl failed to do on his warch.

I truly don't know about Breuckner when it comes to Madeleine.  But I do have to wonder why Amaral ignored this, unless Amaral was himself involved in some way.

Offline jassi

« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2021, 07:50:11 PM »
Yeah but you’ll still read it.

You can bet your life on that. It'll provide anti-Amaral material for months. They won't pass that opportunity up.

Time to break out the popcorn, sit back and enjoy the angst  8(*(
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2021, 08:13:02 PM »
You can bet your life on that. It'll provide anti-Amaral material for months. They won't pass that opportunity up.

Time to break out the popcorn, sit back and enjoy the angst  8(*(

Isn't this what you always do?

Offline jassi

« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2021, 08:21:38 PM »
Isn't this what you always do?

Yes, but this one promises to be really good judging by how worked up you supporters  are - even before publication.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2021, 08:35:08 PM »
Yes, but this one promises to be really good judging by how worked up you supporters  are - even before publication.

Oh Dear.  How sad for you if this is the highlight of your life.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2021, 08:40:28 PM »
LOL at “worked up”.  You really have no idea.  Watching Amaral desperately digging an even deeper hole for himself with his daft conspiracy theory is quite entertaining - surely no one on either side of the debate can take anything this man says or writes seriously any more?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2021, 08:55:39 PM »
LOL at “worked up”.  You really have no idea.  Watching Amaral desperately digging an even deeper hole for himself with his daft conspiracy theory is quite entertaining - surely no one on either side of the debate can take anything this man says or writes seriously any more?

One has to feel sorry for the likes of this if this is the best that amuses them.