Author Topic: Setting the scene for the conclusion of Madeleine's case?  (Read 3716 times)

Offline Brietta

Setting the scene for the conclusion of Madeleine's case?
« on: April 14, 2022, 09:05:21 AM »

"If it was Bruckner, prove it": Manuel Maria Rodrigues on the disappearance of Maddie McCann

Afternoon commentator CM talks about new evidence from the English police against the German suspect.

it's necessary and it's been 14 years now. therefore, the testimonial evidence is very important but it has to be properly appreciated, and therefore if there are people who say they know that brueckner was close to Madeleine's parents on that date, it is necessary to know why, how do they know that, with whom and more.

if this is credible, it is not a certificate of guilt in relation to the crimes committed against Madeleine, because he could have been there without having done anything.

Anyway I insist, it is a good candidate for crimes against children. the truth is that the German police promise about it and it's been a good few months and no concrete evidence.

I never said that it wasn't brueckner, what I always said was: if it was him, prove it, because it's him or someone else, that you present evidence that really allows us to be absolutely sure that it was him, otherwise, I'll never believe about him being the author of this crime. and I'm tired of saying it :

unless the child turns up alive or dead, or if some piece of clothing appears that she was wearing it in that day, if that doesn't happen, invent whatever or whoever you want, it doesn't convince me.

https://www.cm-tv.pt/programas/entretenimento/tarde-cm/detalhe/se-foi-o-bruckner-provem-no-manuel-maria-rodrigues-sobre-desaparecimento-de-maddie-mccann
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Setting the scene for the conclusion of Madeleine's case?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2022, 09:18:19 AM »
"If it was Bruckner, prove it": Manuel Maria Rodrigues on the disappearance of Maddie McCann

Afternoon commentator CM talks about new evidence from the English police against the German suspect.

it's necessary and it's been 14 years now. therefore, the testimonial evidence is very important but it has to be properly appreciated, and therefore if there are people who say they know that brueckner was close to Madeleine's parents on that date, it is necessary to know why, how do they know that, with whom and more.

if this is credible, it is not a certificate of guilt in relation to the crimes committed against Madeleine, because he could have been there without having done anything.

Anyway I insist, it is a good candidate for crimes against children. the truth is that the German police promise about it and it's been a good few months and no concrete evidence.

I never said that it wasn't brueckner, what I always said was: if it was him, prove it, because it's him or someone else, that you present evidence that really allows us to be absolutely sure that it was him, otherwise, I'll never believe about him being the author of this crime. and I'm tired of saying it :

unless the child turns up alive or dead, or if some piece of clothing appears that she was wearing it in that day, if that doesn't happen, invent whatever or whoever you want, it doesn't convince me.

https://www.cm-tv.pt/programas/entretenimento/tarde-cm/detalhe/se-foi-o-bruckner-provem-no-manuel-maria-rodrigues-sobre-desaparecimento-de-maddie-mccann

It won't convince anyone unless evidence is provided

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2022, 09:35:24 AM »

Was CM aware in January that the case was going to be closed? Unless they were, they could hardly be 'setting a scene'.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2022, 10:13:59 AM »
The hatred will never cease.

"If it was Bruckner, prove it": Manuel Maria Rodrigues

As far as is known the BKA believe they already hold the evidence to "prove it" and it remains to be seen precisely where that will lead.

Perhaps a bit premature of Manuel Maria Rodrigues to start sowing the seeds of denial before due process has even begun.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2022, 10:19:26 AM »
It won't convince anyone unless evidence is provided

I don't think it matters how much evidence is provided nor do I think that even if the evidence is proved in a court of law it will ever be sufficient for some.

Offline The General

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2022, 10:30:43 AM »
I don't think it matters how much evidence is provided nor do I think that even if the evidence is proved in a court of law it will ever be sufficient for some.
True, but I don't think Kate or Gerry will actually be charged, alas.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2022, 10:31:37 AM »

This will go on forever.  If only I live that long.

However, the number of Sceptics continues to diminish and to descend into fibs, insults and obfuscation.  But the hard core supporters carry on.  Not so many these days but then it is all rather boring.

The ECHR decision will arrive eventually and Wolters will do something.  Meanwhile, Brueckner is where he out to be.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2022, 10:33:10 AM »
True, but I don't think Kate or Gerry will actually be charged, alas.

Poor you.  What a bummer.

Offline The General

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2022, 10:34:42 AM »
This will go on forever.  If only I live that long.

However, the number of Sceptics continues to diminish and to descend into fibs, insults and obfuscation.  But the hard core supporters carry on.  Not so many these days but then it is all rather boring.

The ECHR decision will arrive eventually and Wolters will do something.  Meanwhile, Brueckner is where he out to be.
He's eligible for parole in 20 months. Which, ironically, is the same amount of time he's been accused without being arrested.
This case keeps delivering these serendipitous balances of yin and yang. Ommmmmmmm.....

Offline The General

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2022, 10:35:08 AM »
Poor you.  What a bummer.
Homophobe.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2022, 10:45:25 AM »
Was CM aware in January that the case was going to be closed? Unless they were, they could hardly be 'setting a scene'.
Does the link provided in the Opening Post say that?
CM and others such as sceptical journalists have been 'setting a scene' for may years now.  Do you really think they are going to give up leading the speculation that source of income provides whatever happens in Madeleine's case.

Time’s up for Met’s 11-year Maddie probe
By Natasha Donn -20th March 2022
Over €15 million spent: “fears are prime suspect won’t be charged”
Operation Grange, the 11-year Metropolitan police investigation into the disappearance in Portugal in 2007 of British toddler Madeleine McCann appears to be drawing to a close.

UK tabloids have said as much today, not giving an exact date – just some time “later this year”.

https://www.portugalresident.com/times-up-for-mets-11-year-maddie-probe/

Over the years many highly speculative scenes have been set for Madeleine's case - and everyone has an opinion.

Offline jassi

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2022, 10:53:02 AM »

Now who's being premature in their judgement ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2022, 11:11:43 AM »

snip/

Does the link provided in the Opening Post say that?

No, but the thread title raises the question. My answer, therefore is that the link provided was not related to setting the scene for the conclusion of the Madeleine McCann case.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2022, 11:38:41 AM »
No, but the thread title raises the question. My answer, therefore is that the link provided was not related to setting the scene for the conclusion of the Madeleine McCann case.

Going on past record ~ when Madeleine's case was archived in Portugal in 2008, there remained those who have been unable to relinquish the preconceptions they had nurtured and who remain in denial to this day.

The evidence resulted in the archiving.  But the evidence did not banish the misconceived speculation even up to this day.  Despite irrefutable evidence now substantiating denied events of the time, for example the assaults perpetrated on children in their beds by an intruder.

Already I can see the Genesis of the scenarios which will replace the evidence much as happened in 2008.

I've done this not because I am psychic but because unlike some - I am capable of learning from experience.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2022, 11:56:48 AM »
Going on past record ~ when Madeleine's case was archived in Portugal in 2008, there remained those who have been unable to relinquish the preconceptions they had nurtured and who remain in denial to this day.

The evidence resulted in the archiving.  But the evidence did not banish the misconceived speculation even up to this day.  Despite irrefutable evidence now substantiating denied events of the time, for example the assaults perpetrated on children in their beds by an intruder.

Already I can see the Genesis of the scenarios which will replace the evidence much as happened in 2008.

I've done this not because I am psychic but because unlike some - I am capable of learning from experience.

Speaking of evidence nothing you are saying is evidence that CM were setting a scene. Others are definitely doing that though;

The Sun reported that it was understood Madeleine's parents, Gerry and Kate, both 54, are aware of the impending closure but have vowed to continue their search.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10713505/Portuguese-police-continue-inquiry-Madeleine-McCanns-disappearance.html

Result = happy posting.