Author Topic: What did Kate McCann really see in the Children's Bedroom  (Read 57565 times)

Offline Robin Banks

What did Kate McCann really see in the Children's Bedroom
« on: May 12, 2018, 05:17:19 PM »
 $6(&
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 06:53:37 PM by Robin Banks »

Offline Brietta

Re: What did Kate McCann really see in the Children's Bedroom
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2018, 06:11:35 PM »
At around 10pm, the interviewee went to check on the children. She went into the apartment by the side door, which was closed but not locked, as she said before. She noticed that the door to her children's bedroom was completely open, the window was also open, the shutters raised and the curtains open, while she was certain of having closed them all as she always did.

Faced with this situation,she verified that the twins were in their respective beds, unlike Madeleine, who had disappeared. The cover was pulled back and the toys were on the pillow as usual. After searching the whole apartment thoroughly, the interviewee went back, scared and shocked, to the restaurant, to alert her husband and the others to the disappearance. The whole group then set about searching for Madeleine throughout the complex, looked in all the buildings, swimming pool, tennis courts etc....as well as in the apartment with the help of employees, who, at the same time, contacted the authorities.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATE-MCCANN.htm
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robin Banks

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2018, 06:57:46 PM »
Oh dear,  I forgot about the door slamming shut, but if that was the case the Children would of been startled.  If you watch the first minute of this video Kate tells us she could see the twins from the doorway,  look how far she opens the door, it's barely enough to fit your head around it.  Kate clearly say's " How We'd Left it "  Have a look for yourself.  Like I said in my first post, it would have been impossible for Kate to see inside of the brown cot without having to step into the bedroom and walk towards it, she say's the room is dark, so how come she saw the twins?

Which makes me think the Children were left unattended till 10pm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhACS6ck-Dw

« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 04:36:02 PM by Angelo222 »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2018, 07:16:44 PM »
Oh dear,  I forgot about the door slamming shut, but if that was the case the Children would of been startled.  If you watch the first minute of this video Kate tells us she could see the twins from the doorway,  look how far she opens the door, it's barely enough to fit your head around it.  Kate clearly say's " How We'd Left it "  Have a look for yourself.  Like I said in my first post, it would have been impossible for Kate to see inside of the brown cot without having to step into the bedroom and walk towards it, she say's the room is dark, so how come she saw the twins?

Which makes me think the Children were left unattended till 10pm.  May I remind you also that Gerry and Kate never once went looking for Maddie, they admitted this over time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhACS6ck-Dw

It doesn't mean what you think it does.  There could have been one hundred people checking the kids that night but when Kate does her check she is entitled to assess whether the door is in the position where she left it earlier.

Some parents tend to associate boys with blue and girls with pink.  Whether the McCann's did the same is unknown but I think they did especially for Madeleine so likely also for Amelie.
I.e. the blue cot for Sean and hence the brown (nearly pink) one for Amelie.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline jassi

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2018, 07:22:07 PM »
It doesn't mean what you think it does.  There could have been one hundred people checking the kids that night but when Kate does her check she is entitled to assess whether the door is in the position where she left it earlier.

Some parents tend to associate boys with blue and girls with pink.  Whether the McCann's did the same is unknown but I think they did especially for Madeleine so likely also for Amelie.

Maybe, but as others had been in since she left, it was a meaningless measure as she had no idea how others might have left the door.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2018, 07:31:30 PM »

Did Kate know how the door was left?

Before leaving they checked on the children, she doesn't know who; however Gerry says it was him. She only knows the children were quiet. She doesn't know if they were in their same positions. She says she is sure that they were asleep, because Gerry told her all was quiet.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATE-MCCANN_ARGUIDO.htm
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2018, 07:52:21 PM »
Did Kate know how the door was left?

Before leaving they checked on the children, she doesn't know who; however Gerry says it was him. She only knows the children were quiet. She doesn't know if they were in their same positions. She says she is sure that they were asleep, because Gerry told her all was quiet.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATE-MCCANN_ARGUIDO.htm
She would know the preferred position that she would prefer to leave it in.  That is my point.  So no matter who touched it she wanted the door to be left in her preferred position and in the process of returning the door to that position it slammed.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robin Banks

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2018, 08:10:16 PM »
When you open a door your view get bigger and bigger until you unfold the full picture.  So if I opened the Childrens bedroom door, my first visual contact would have been Maddie, as I opened the door further I would have seen the blue cot and as I opened the door even further I get to see the blue cot.  Unless Kate McCann has a Stretch Armstrong neck this wasn't possible.  How did she see the Twins before she saw Maddie's empty bed, it was dark.

The cots are much lower than Maddie's bed, thus making the blue cot further away from the door than Maddie lying at least knee height of Kate, the cots are just inches off the floor.   

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2018, 08:15:27 PM »
When you open a door your view get bigger and bigger until you unfold the full picture.  So if I opened the Childrens bedroom door, my first visual contact would have been Maddie, as I opened the door further I would have seen the blue cot and as I opened the door even further I get to see the blue cot.  Unless Kate McCann has a Stretch Armstrong neck this wasn't possible.  How did she see the Twins before she saw Maddie's empty bed, it was dark.

The cots are much lower than Maddie's bed, thus making the blue cot further away from the door than Maddie lying at least knee height of Kate, the cots are just inches off the floor.
To see you need light.  You have not considered where the light is coming from.
Moderation

Offline Robin Banks

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2018, 08:19:41 PM »
To see you need light.  You have not considered where the light is coming from.

Kate McCann tells us in her own words, it was dark.

Offline Robin Banks

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2018, 09:42:05 PM »
How could Kate McCann see the Twins, but she couldn't see Maddie?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2018, 09:51:07 PM »
How could Kate McCann see the Twins, but she couldn't see Maddie?
OK Madeleine should have been just around the corner when the door was being opened but there is no source of light shining along that wall to light her up.
Moderation

Offline Robin Banks

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2018, 10:09:28 PM »
I have done lots of research which is why I asked the Question " what did Kate McCann really see in the Children's bedroom.

If she couldn't see Maddie, then why did she see the twins in their cots.  It was dark, she tells us that.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 04:41:02 PM by Angelo222 »

Online Eleanor

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2018, 10:11:38 PM »
Robin Banks.  You are new to this Forum and perhaps have not yet realised that we have rules by which you must abide if you wish for your comments to stand.

I will be grateful if you would pay attention to this.

Offline Robin Banks

« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2018, 10:26:36 PM »
Robin Banks.  You are new to this Forum and perhaps have not yet realised that we have rules by which you must abide if you wish for your comments to stand.

I will be grateful if you would pay attention to this.

I may be new to the Forum but I am not new to the site, I joined in 2014 but was a guest for many years beforehand. 

Please tell me how Kate McCann saw the Twins in their respected cots?