Author Topic: The last video taken of Madeleine McCann.  (Read 64820 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: The last video taken of Madeleine McCann.
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2018, 08:39:07 AM »
I thought we were discussing videos of the McCanns?
Madeleine's last video contains the allegation that a four letter word has been used which in my opinion is pejorative and unclear ... I am exercising my right of reply to show that such allegations regarding video content may be misheard and wide of the mark and should not taken at face value.
Therefore fine to show the video but not so fine to make the allegation about about audio content in a context in which the 'doctoring' of video images is commonplace.
It certainly opens the door in my opinion, to comment about the content of other audio tapes and their validity or not.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2018, 08:49:05 AM »
I can hear 'Cheer up, Gerry, we're (or 'you're') on holiday. I then hear '.....off' and '....enjoy myself'. He certainly doesn't look cheerful, unlike Fiona and Dianne who seem excessively animated.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2018, 09:04:22 AM »
I can hear 'Cheer up, Gerry, we're (or 'you're') on holiday. I then hear '.....off' and '....enjoy myself'. He certainly doesn't look cheerful, unlike Fiona and Dianne who seem excessively animated.
The audio content from the individual using the camera is clear on all counts ... although Gerry can be seen in obvious conversation ... absolutely nothing can be heard emanating from his mouth from when the camera started its pan at appx 0.18 until it pans beyond him.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2018, 09:34:47 AM »
The audio content from the individual using the camera is clear on all counts ... although Gerry can be seen in obvious conversation ... absolutely nothing can be heard emanating from his mouth from when the camera started its pan at appx 0.18 until it pans beyond him.

There were two men present and two male voices are heard.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2018, 09:41:56 AM »
There were two men present and two male voices are heard.

i hear  someone say  clearly  cheer up  gerry we are on holidays and then gerry says f off and then  someone else says   youve spoilt it gerry

Offline kizzy

« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2018, 05:21:00 PM »
i hear  someone say  clearly  cheer up  gerry we are on holidays and then gerry says f off and then  someone else says   youve spoilt it gerry

same here ....it is either you've or don't

Oh so sad seeing maddie swining her legs - not a care in the world.  8(8-))
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 11:40:39 PM by Brietta »

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2018, 11:13:15 PM »
It is very clear on good audio receiver... f**k off d'you think I'm here to enjoy myself.

I got a snip of gossip from that Amaral quote or mis quote as was told-  and it was forget the McCANNs which with an accent can be heard as f.k the McCanns

four candles or fork handles sir?
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Erngath

« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2018, 11:20:39 PM »
It is very clear on good audio receiver... f**k off d'you think I'm here to enjoy myself.

I got a snip of gossip from that Amaral quote or mis quote as was told-  and it was forget the McCANNs which with an accent can be heard as f.k the McCanns

four candles or fork handles sir?

Lol
Forget the McCanns as if
How pathetic is that.
Twas f.k the McCanns.
Both the camera man and the reporter heard it loud and clear.
Yeah, they were both wrong!! ^*&&
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2018, 07:03:52 AM »

Lol
Forget the McCanns as if
How pathetic is that.
Twas f.k the McCanns.
Both the camera man and the reporter heard it loud and clear.
Yeah, they were both wrong!! ^*&&

Ergath you are totally wrong and the BBC apologised.  You should apologise to Amaral perhaps.

ECU Ruling: East Midlands Today, BBC1 (East Midlands), 12 January 2011[sic]
Publication date: 30 May 2011

Complaint
The programme included a brief exchange between a reporter and Gonçalo Amaral (a former policeman who had worked on the disappearance of Madeleine McCann and had since written a book on the case). One word in the exchange was bleeped, and the report gave the impression that this was because Sr Amaral had used offensive language about the MrCanns[sic]. A viewer complained that this was inaccurate and unfair to Sr Amaral.

Outcome
The reporter's belief, reinforced by others on the programme team who viewed the recording, was that Sr Amaral had indeed used an English phrase which included an offensive term applied to the McCanns. On further examination, however, it became clear that Sr Amaral had been speaking Portuguese, and that an inoffensive phrase had been misconstrued. Upheld

Further action
The Editor of the programme has discussed the outcome with the producer and reporter involved. In future, the team plans to use interpreters if clips from interviews are unclear.

in BBC Complaints

Got my cite in early

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-EuN_CT1Vbn0/TepVVDgivSI/AAAAAAAAINE/BtO19EE2Rbo/s1600/BBC+-+Complaints+-+ECU+Ruling-+East+Midlands+Today%252C+BBC1+%2528East+Midlands%2529%252C+12+January+2011_1307202873345.png

« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 07:06:23 AM by Sunny »
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2018, 08:20:01 AM »
Ergath you are totally wrong and the BBC apologised.  You should apologise to Amaral perhaps.

ECU Ruling: East Midlands Today, BBC1 (East Midlands), 12 January 2011[sic]
Publication date: 30 May 2011

Complaint
The programme included a brief exchange between a reporter and Gonçalo Amaral (a former policeman who had worked on the disappearance of Madeleine McCann and had since written a book on the case). One word in the exchange was bleeped, and the report gave the impression that this was because Sr Amaral had used offensive language about the MrCanns[sic]. A viewer complained that this was inaccurate and unfair to Sr Amaral.

Outcome
The reporter's belief, reinforced by others on the programme team who viewed the recording, was that Sr Amaral had indeed used an English phrase which included an offensive term applied to the McCanns. On further examination, however, it became clear that Sr Amaral had been speaking Portuguese, and that an inoffensive phrase had been misconstrued. Upheld

Further action
The Editor of the programme has discussed the outcome with the producer and reporter involved. In future, the team plans to use interpreters if clips from interviews are unclear.

in BBC Complaints

Got my cite in early

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-EuN_CT1Vbn0/TepVVDgivSI/AAAAAAAAINE/BtO19EE2Rbo/s1600/BBC+-+Complaints+-+ECU+Ruling-+East+Midlands+Today%252C+BBC1+%2528East+Midlands%2529%252C+12+January+2011_1307202873345.png
The plot thickens.

Which inoffensive word in Portuguese sounds like f**k in English?

*%87
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2018, 08:26:49 AM »
The plot thickens.

Which inoffensive word in Portuguese sounds like f**k in English?

*%87

did you not read the threads at the time...it was all there

Offline Sunny

« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2018, 08:28:40 AM »
I have read that it was ask the McCanns. Seems Erngath didn't read it though as she insisted it was Fcuk.

I wasn't around in them days but luckily the internet has all the old information available. Well some of it anyway.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2018, 08:29:51 AM »
I have read that it was ask the McCanns. Seems Erngath didn't read it though as she insisted it was Fcuk.

I wasn't around in them days but luckily the internet has all the old information available. Well some of it anyway.

as I recall the word certainly began with F

Offline Sunny

« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2018, 08:35:21 AM »
as I recall the word certainly began with F

But as Amaral was speaking in portuguese then perhaps fala (ask) begins with an F then Davel.

Anyhow this is off topic as well as we are supposed to be discussing wether Gerry said fkuc

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2018, 08:38:29 AM »
But as Amaral was speaking in portuguese then perhaps fala (ask) begins with an F then Davel.

Anyhow this is off topic as well as we are supposed to be discussing wether Gerry said fkuc

it was sil who wished to know which word was used