Author Topic: Gerry was at the tapas table at the time Kate’s alert.  (Read 11190 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Gerry was at the tapas table at the time Kate’s alert
« Reply #135 on: June 24, 2018, 08:13:21 PM »
Longer than 30 minutes I should think, what do you think?

No idea.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #136 on: June 24, 2018, 08:17:23 PM »
No idea.
For your theory to be correct you would need cadaver odour to have developed strongly enough within 45 minutes to be detectable three months later. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #137 on: June 24, 2018, 08:53:48 PM »
For your theory to be correct you would need cadaver odour to have developed strongly enough within 45 minutes to be detectable three months later.

Back on topic please, not another dog thread.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #138 on: June 24, 2018, 09:00:54 PM »
Back on topic please, not another dog thread.
I haven’t even mentioned dogs.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #139 on: June 24, 2018, 10:35:47 PM »
Sorry did you mean sixty ? If so about 5 minutes on the first check and around 25 on the second.

From one of the tapas staff.

- The second to leave (about 40/45 years of age, having the physical characteristics of the first, but having less bulky hair) did so for about 30 minutes, and that shortly after he returned, all left the table, except for an elderly person, who told him that a child had disappeared, the daughter of a member of the group, due to which he thought that the second person to leave could have been the father of the child;
It would be so unlikely to be able to correctly identify who is who in that observation.
If you think "did so for about 30 minutes, and that shortly after he returned, all left the table" refers to Gerry I'd say it is more like Russell O'Brien. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.