Author Topic: US REPORT: Madeleine McCann mystery solved.  (Read 6338 times)

Offline Carana

Re: US REPORT: Madeleine McCann mystery solved.
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2018, 07:23:06 PM »
It was a chilly evening, what was she wearing? No one seems to have asked her what colour any jacket or fleece may have been. Why do people assume that Jane was wearing purple? Or is it the photo of her in a long-sleeved burgundy top, apparently taken in the UK (cf her rog) that makes people associate purple with her?

I'm trying to remember when this first leaked... it was in the early days.

Jenny Murat apparently also saw a woman in similarly-coloured clothing (cf a thread related to that somewhere on here). She had no particular reason, I presume, to take much notice.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2018, 06:49:51 AM »
It was a chilly evening, what was she wearing? No one seems to have asked her what colour any jacket or fleece may have been. Why do people assume that Jane was wearing purple? Or is it the photo of her in a long-sleeved burgundy top, apparently taken in the UK (cf her rog) that makes people associate purple with her?

I'm trying to remember when this first leaked... it was in the early days.

Jenny Murat apparently also saw a woman in similarly-coloured clothing (cf a thread related to that somewhere on here). She had no particular reason, I presume, to take much notice.
Was it a chilly evening?

I'm just thinking out loud here.
What's up, old man?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2018, 09:24:29 AM »
Was it a chilly evening?

I'm just thinking out loud here.
Yes - it has been described as chilly IIRC.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2018, 01:27:43 PM »
Well, anyway, The National Nosybook, has solved the case!  let us all shout hoorah and pat the person/s on the head who gave them the story... ^*&&

I just hope the PJ don't go and spoil things by talking about investigating a live case and putting it in jeapeordy.

Hivvings forbid.

So John, now that is sorted it's time to pack up shop on this particular mystery?... 8**8:/:
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline barrier

« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2018, 05:53:48 PM »
Well, anyway, The National Nosybook, has solved the case!  let us all shout hoorah and pat the person/s on the head who gave them the story... ^*&&

I just hope the PJ don't go and spoil things by talking about investigating a live case and putting it in jeapeordy.

Hivvings forbid.

So John, now that is sorted it's time to pack up shop on this particular mystery?... 8**8:/:

Hold up a minute, how was she spirited out of the apartment, how many persons were involved, what was the mode of transport away from Luz,where was she initially held,etc, so many questions but so little answers.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2018, 06:14:28 PM »

Hold up a minute, how was she spirited out of the apartment, how many persons were involved, what was the mode of transport away from Luz,where was she initially held,etc, so many questions but so little answers.

Oh Barrier, stop being so slow. Everybody who has  solved the case don't need to answer your questions. They have the answers but are not telling,because they might upset  SY and PJ who would be so, so, so every so jealous. OR because they do not want fame or recognition as the person who solved the case- them being shy types you understand.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline barrier

« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2018, 07:00:19 PM »

deleted - personal attack

I don't ask for a lot in life,but I want to know where my share of £12 million has gone.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 10:18:08 PM by Robittybob1 »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2018, 07:03:05 PM »
I don't ask for a lot in life,but I want to know where my share of £12 million has gone.

How much of the twelve million do you believe your share is?

Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2018, 10:14:48 PM »
How much of the twelve million do you believe your share is?
20 pence worth.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline barrier

« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2018, 08:25:57 AM »
20 pence worth.
Was a time I could get a ounce of baccy and packet of papers for that,don't get munch now do I.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2018, 09:00:09 AM »
Was a time I could get a ounce of baccy and packet of papers for that,don't get munch now do I.
So true.
Moderation

Offline Erngath

« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2018, 09:55:48 AM »

Much better for your health to be giving your twenty pence to help in the investigation of Madeleine's disappearance than buying baccy.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2018, 10:13:53 AM »
Much better for your health to be giving your twenty pence to help in the investigation of Madeleine's disappearance than buying baccy.

Yes very true