Author Topic: Gerry was at the tapas table at the time Kate’s alert.  (Read 11257 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Gerry was at the tapas table at the time Kate’s alert.
« Reply #105 on: June 24, 2018, 01:49:45 PM »

No, never gave that a thought. I think it is because if OC staff were involved there would have been a better entry exit than jemmied shutters. AND some DNA or fingerprints. Are you suggesting a group of OC staff or just one person? ans was it planned?
Assume nothing, believe no one, check everything.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #106 on: June 24, 2018, 01:51:52 PM »
Assume nothing, believe no one, check everything.

Not used this for ages but......*IRONY KLAXON*  @)(++(*
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #107 on: June 24, 2018, 01:53:49 PM »
Well spotted.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #108 on: June 24, 2018, 02:16:23 PM »

Bumps this....

so you are open to the possibility that the parents could have wot dun it?- staged an abduction from the flat via a window?

Grrrrreat nooz!
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #109 on: June 24, 2018, 02:19:23 PM »
Bumps this....

so you are open to the possibility that the parents could have wot dun it?- staged an abduction from the flat via a window?

Grrrrreat nooz!
As long as you’re open to the possibility that Madeleine was abducted and that one or more of the OC staff were involved, sure.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #110 on: June 24, 2018, 02:31:18 PM »
As long as you’re open to the possibility that Madeleine was abducted and that one or more of the OC staff were involved, sure.

Oh Not me sir, I just read the theories, and pick them apart and try to put them back to see if there is a real possibility.

I really don't have a care about justice for the parents vs Amaral/PJ.   My justice interest is reserved is for a child who is unaccounted for. What happened to her.

We are not allowed to discuss that on this forum, or look at things from her perspective. We only have her parents to tell us she didn't 'come to harm' and 'would give  her tuppence worth' and how on her behalf, a huge favour I'm Sure, they tried to sue Amaral for money for her  etc etc....
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #111 on: June 24, 2018, 02:32:01 PM »
So anyway, I maintain that Gerry was sat at the table when the alarm was raised and therefore could not have been elsewhere at the time - unless one subsribes to the idea that all the Tapas diners forgot about a second leave of absence from the table, or in a cover up involving everyone.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #112 on: June 24, 2018, 04:01:06 PM »

So taking from this  you are implying that they remember  their daughter  was abducted, but they don't remember much else. ok ... *%87

ah well they do recall the exact measurement of a moving door. funny that!

Independent witnesses have nothing to lose or gain...
Except who gives them the category independent witness?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #113 on: June 24, 2018, 04:05:15 PM »

No, never gave that a thought. I think it is because if OC staff were involved there would have been a better entry exit than jemmied shutters. AND some DNA or fingerprints. Are you suggesting a group of OC staff or just one person? ans was it planned?
You don't have to go as far as that. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #114 on: June 24, 2018, 04:09:34 PM »

Oh Not me sir, I just read the theories, and pick them apart and try to put them back to see if there is a real possibility.

I really don't have a care about justice for the parents vs Amaral/PJ.   My justice interest is reserved is for a child who is unaccounted for. What happened to her.

We are not allowed to discuss that on this forum, or look at things from her perspective. We only have her parents to tell us she didn't 'come to harm' and 'would give  her tuppence worth' and how on her behalf, a huge favour I'm Sure, they tried to sue Amaral for money for her  etc etc....
The correct solution will deliver justice for MM. 
Moderation

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #115 on: June 24, 2018, 04:27:15 PM »
So anyway, I maintain that Gerry was sat at the table when the alarm was raised and therefore could not have been elsewhere at the time - unless one subsribes to the idea that all the Tapas diners forgot about a second leave of absence from the table, or in a cover up involving everyone.

I agree. Gerry was at the table at the time of the alarm, just not directly before it IMO.

Further you say a cover up by everyone but in their first interviews how many of the friends specifically mention who went when....instead settling for something along the lines of ‘at intervals individuals left the table’ ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #116 on: June 24, 2018, 04:29:46 PM »
I agree. Gerry was at the table at the time of the alarm, just not directly before it IMO.

Further you say a cover up by everyone but in their first interviews how many of the friends specifically mention who went when....instead settling for something along the lines of ‘at intervals individuals left the table’ ?
Did the friends do a timeline?  Between 9pm and 10pm how many minutes do you estimate Gerry was away from the table?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #117 on: June 24, 2018, 04:33:08 PM »
Did the friends do a timeline?  Between 9pm and 10pm how many minutes do you estimate Gerry was away from the table?

They did and funnily enough on the first draft Oldfield appears not to have done a check at 9.30.

As to your question, once at 9 and once at 9.30.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #118 on: June 24, 2018, 04:34:30 PM »
They did and funnily enough on the first draft Oldfield appears not to have done a check at 9.30.

As to your question, once at 9 and once at 9.30.
Your reply does not answer my question. 
What about the second draft?  Any mention of Gerry’s check at 9.30?

Offline faithlilly

Re: Gerry was at the tapas table at the time Kate’s alert
« Reply #119 on: June 24, 2018, 04:40:03 PM »
Your reply does not answer my question. 
What about the second draft?  Any mention of Gerry’s check at 9.30?

If he had found his daughter at that time do you think it would be ?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 05:19:24 PM by Brietta »