Author Topic: The Real Jeremy Bamber  (Read 36997 times)

Offline John

Re: The Real Jeremy Bamber
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2014, 11:37:01 PM »
It will assist any new reader to advise that in the final analysis the Whitehouse Farm murders came down to one of two people being responsible.  Jeremy Bamber or his adoptive sister Sheila Caffell.  The forensic and photographic evidence is such that Sheila could almost certainly not use the rifle that fateful morning leaving only one conclusion.

It is my own belief that there was at least one associate with prior knowledge of the shootings but his or her identity is unlikely ever to be revealed unless a confession is forthcoming as part of some sort of deal to facilitate parole.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 11:48:20 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2014, 03:17:12 AM »
In response to Bubbles35, I am afraid you know nothing.  Jeremy betrayed us as he has so many other people when he used us and tossed our friendship aside.   We went the extra mile and way beyond that to help him.  Are you going to provide him with the funds as you obviously hold him in such high esteem?

Daisy, you appear to be in the know about these things.  Is it true that Jeremy Bambers friends all deserted him after the trial?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Aunt Agatha

« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2014, 10:46:57 AM »
Surely Simon Mckay would know, or would know who to contact, to verify those proposing to carry out tests.  I'm sure solicitors/barristers must have approved lists of experts.

McKay was also fooled recently....it was all over the net.   

It seems those who tried to help Jeremy, their credentials were not checked thoroughly enough.

This was the whole point.  Daisy's had someone who offered to help her fully check these credentials.

She could give him money....no problem......but it would be time wasted again and he'd stay where he is.even longer.

Having now become aware of all this, anybody would be quite foolich to give the money without thorugh research first.  It would be detrimental to him in the long run.

For those questioning Daisy's stance on this, may I remind them that Jeremy has no internet or anything to fully check these credentials as thoroughly as he would like....he has to depend on others.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2014, 12:39:20 PM »

McKay was also fooled recently....it was all over the net.   

It seems those who tried to help Jeremy, their credentials were not checked thoroughly enough.

This was the whole point.  Daisy's had someone who offered to help her fully check these credentials.

She could give him money....no problem......but it would be time wasted again and he'd stay where he is.even longer.

Having now become aware of all this, anybody would be quite foolich to give the money without thorugh research first.  It would be detrimental to him in the long run.

For those questioning Daisy's stance on this, may I remind them that Jeremy has no internet or anything to fully check these credentials as thoroughly as he would like....he has to depend on others.

I was thinking about this morning and I am in total agreement with you.  At the touch of buttons we can research all manner of things by way of the internet, telephone calls or even arrange face-to-face meetings.  Very few folk part with cash these days unless some sort of due diligence is carried out.  Whether it be buyers from large retailers going off to China to check out manufacturing plants etc or individuals reading product reviews online.  It is not in JB's interest to proceed unless some due diligence is carried out. The proposed testers (Manlove?) might have recently been knocked in a prosecution case - would JB be aware of this?  That said I do appreciate it must be very frustrating for him to be constantly operating with one hand tied so to speak and so dependant on others.  I think those who believe he is innocent and wish to support him in a personal capacity need to be mindful of the fact that he is someone who has endured unimaginable suffering (if innocent) and his responses at times are going to reflect this  8(8-))
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2014, 12:56:33 PM »
It will assist any new reader to advise that in the final analysis the Whitehouse Farm murders came down to one of two people being responsible.  Jeremy Bamber or his adoptive sister Sheila Caffell.  The forensic and photographic evidence is such that Sheila could almost certainly not use the rifle that fateful morning leaving only one conclusion.

It is my own belief that there was at least one associate with prior knowledge of the shootings but his or her identity is unlikely ever to be revealed unless a confession is forthcoming as part of some sort of deal to facilitate parole.

The pathologist, Peter Vanezis, seems extremely well qualified with an excellent track record and stated he was unable to confirm murder or suicide.  I guess pathologists are seen as impartial ie would not have one for defence and another for prosecution as would be the case with other expert witnesses.

I do not go in for all the police wrongdoing that some suggest but I am of the opinion that as the soc was treated initially as 4 murders/1 suicide much of the 'evidence' is unreliable. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Daisy

« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2014, 01:40:20 PM »
It amazes me how people read what I have posted and then make up a lie to try and discredit me.  Where, Alias have I said that I kept the copy of the document Jeremy sent me?  He usually sent me copies to keep as I needed these to refer to when writing regularly to the Prime Minister and other Government departments.  He wanted it returned swiftly as he had to send it on for someone else to read so I had little time to photocopy it.

Also, where has all this information come from regarding new submissions being made?  Even his Campaign team have no knowledge of it.  Jeremy is not going to the CCRC as they have such a backlog of work that they will take 5 or 6 years to consider his case.  He does not want to wait that long so is going directly to the Court of Appeal.

Well said AA yes Simon Mckay was acutely embarrassed when he took a man's word who promised to fund the Danny Nightingale Appeal.  The promise of a large sum was made and when Simon made contact for this to be paid, the man had disappeared.  The company he claimed to work for had never heard of him.  This is precisely the point I am making - do checks first before proceeding!! If an experienced lawyer can be "had" then Jeremy certainly can.

On the point of Jeremy's health he is not a well man.  He has several serious health problems and is in constant pain.  He has also lost a lot of weight (intentionally or not I don't kinow).  Whatever our differences have been I feel he should be released on compassionate grounds

Offline abs

« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2014, 03:10:31 PM »
It amazes me how people read what I have posted and then make up a lie to try and discredit me. Where, Alias have I said that I kept the copy of the document Jeremy sent me? He usually sent me copies to keep as I needed these to refer to when writing regularly to the Prime Minister and other Government departments.  He wanted it returned swiftly as he had to send it on for someone else to read so I had little time to photocopy it.

Also, where has all this information come from regarding new submissions being made?  Even his Campaign team have no knowledge of it.  Jeremy is not going to the CCRC as they have such a backlog of work that they will take 5 or 6 years to consider his case.  He does not want to wait that long so is going directly to the Court of Appeal.

Well said AA yes Simon Mckay was acutely embarrassed when he took a man's word who promised to fund the Danny Nightingale Appeal.  The promise of a large sum was made and when Simon made contact for this to be paid, the man had disappeared.  The company he claimed to work for had never heard of him.  This is precisely the point I am making - do checks first before proceeding!! If an experienced lawyer can be "had" then Jeremy certainly can.

On the point of Jeremy's health he is not a well man.  He has several serious health problems and is in constant pain.  He has also lost a lot of weight (intentionally or not I don't kinow).  Whatever our differences have been I feel he should be released on compassionate grounds

You haven´t said that, I was just wondering, as I am wondering about what your motivation for all this is - and the way you have chosen to go about it.

Offline John

« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2014, 03:42:06 PM »
Daisy - you make the suggestion that Jeremy should be released on compassionate grounds.

There are several reasons why this will not happen.

Jeremy is a convicted murderer who shot two children as they slept as well as his adoptive parents and sister.  For as long as he denies his guilt he will never be freed.

Jeremy is seen as a threat to his remaining family.  For as long as this situation continues he will never be allowed any opportunity to harm anyone on the outside.

The way I see it, Jeremy might some day gain his freedom but not before he confesses to his crime or miraculously, some new evidence is uncovered which proves his innocence beyond any possible doubt.  I fear neither of these things will occur.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 03:45:40 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline sika

« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2014, 04:03:20 PM »
Daisy - you make the suggestion that Jeremy should be released on compassionate grounds.

There are several reasons why this will not happen.

Jeremy is a convicted murderer who shot two children as they slept as well as his adoptive parents and sister.  For as long as he denies his guilt he will never be freed.

Jeremy is seen as a threat to his remaining family.  For as long as this situation continues he will never be allowed any opportunity to harm anyone on the outside.

The way I see it, Jeremy might some day gain his freedom but not before he confesses to his crime or miraculously, some new evidence is uncovered which proves his innocence beyond any possible doubt.  I fear neither of these things will occur.
I disagree John.  He will never be released.  He is pure evil.  There is no way that any Home Secretary would sanction his release on compassionate grounds. 

Offline puglove

« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2014, 04:23:26 PM »
Should Ian Brady get compassionate release, too?
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline puglove

« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2014, 04:41:19 PM »
I have to say, Bamber seemed pretty "together" when writing his latest schmaltz, "Childhood Adventures at Clifton House." Didn't seem to be a fat lot wrong with him, as usual.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2014, 05:12:06 PM »
I think after the release of Abdelbaset al-Megrahi on compassionate grounds with 3 months to live (except he lived for nearly 3 years) caused so much 'fuss' (whether he is guilty or not I don't know), I can't see it happening again (or anytime soon) unless it's almost a certainty they their death is imminent.

Offline simong

« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2014, 05:23:13 PM »
Yes, when I joined this forum in Mar '13 I genuinely wanted to debate the case with those that have opposing views to mine so I put my neutral hat on as Holly Goodhead. 

When I started posting again on here in Nov '13 I fessed up:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2947.msg104381#msg104381

My interest in the case as follows:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=3094.msg117883#msg117883

In any event I could have communicated with JB for years and not known much about the case or had any strong views on his guilt or innocence.  As I said I have exchanged around 4 letters over a two year period which are very light and non-descript.  I don't sleep with the letters under my pillow or anything like that  8(0(* If you believe JB is guilty I can quite see how you find the thought of communicating with such a person revolting.  I thought the same about Lord Longford/Myra Hindley.   

Thanks for your explanation. You do seem very familiar to me. I wonder if we have spoken previously. I think it is great that so many of JB's supporters are joining here. It adds real credibility to the forum. With the moderation here being equal to all, i look forward to some in depth and balanced debating.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2014, 11:26:22 PM »
Thanks for your explanation. You do seem very familiar to me. I wonder if we have spoken previously. I think it is great that so many of JB's supporters are joining here. It adds real credibility to the forum. With the moderation here being equal to all, i look forward to some in depth and balanced debating.

Thanks.  I got the feeling we may have met before too  ?{)(** 

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2014, 12:22:22 PM »
I think after the release of Abdelbaset al-Megrahi on compassionate grounds with 3 months to live (except he lived for nearly 3 years) caused so much 'fuss' (whether he is guilty or not I don't know), I can't see it happening again (or anytime soon) unless it's almost a certainty they their death is imminent.

I think I am right in saying that the decision on al-Megrahi was made by the Scottish parliament too.

Ronnie Biggs is another example and was only a passenger in a stand-by getaway car.  As we know he escaped from prison and spent years on the run.  Obviously serious crimes but not in the league of what al-Megrahi was found guilty of.  He was eventually released on compassionate grounds but again it caused so much fuss.

I don't see JB ever being released on compassionate grounds.  Not only that the above were released to their family.  JB has no family to be released to.