Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 325618 times)

Offline Myster

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #135 on: January 12, 2016, 07:38:30 PM »
Yes, thanks.  I was just comparing with UK population as a whole.  Any which way you crunch the numbers interest/awareness is virtually non-existent and I can't see that changing unless JB's case gets to CoA, retrial or his conviction is quashed.

It's all going to kick off shortly... the bluffing police and bleating relatives are packing their suitcases as we speak.
You've got Jeremy's word for it.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #136 on: January 12, 2016, 07:53:27 PM »
Yes, thanks.  I was just comparing with UK population as a whole.  Any which way you crunch the numbers interest/awareness is virtually non-existent and I can't see that changing unless JB's case gets to CoA, retrial or his conviction is quashed.

Significant TV coverage is about the only thing that drives widespread knowledge of such things.
“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #137 on: January 12, 2016, 10:17:57 PM »
Yes I overlooked that YouTube keeps a record of times viewed.  All Vlogs currently under well under 200 views  &%+((£  I'm afraid to say, as it stands, interest/awareness of JB's case is very low.  Population of UK as at 2013 = 64.1 million.

Most people arent interested in the case and see it as having been determined long ago. Had new evidence been found this could have changed things but as it stands all they ever come up with is wild therories and nothing of any sustance capable of undermining the original verdict.

Any news from camp JB Holls?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 06:06:28 PM by John »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #138 on: January 12, 2016, 10:44:56 PM »
Most people arent interested in the case and see it as having been determined long ago. Had new evidence been found this could have changed things but as it stands all they ever come up with is wild therories and nothing of any sustance capable of undermining the original verdict.

Any news from camp JB Holls?

No!  I've noticed on the website Trudi has an email address so maybe I will contact Trudi, as spokesperson, direct.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline John

« Reply #139 on: January 13, 2016, 06:05:50 PM »
No!  I've noticed on the website Trudi has an email address so maybe I will contact Trudi, as spokesperson, direct.

They'll never agree Holly in case they get tromped in public.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 01:59:27 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #140 on: January 13, 2016, 07:12:02 PM »

The first thing they want people to read is this tripe about police finding Sheila alive int he kitchen:

http://www.jeremy-bamber.co.uk/alibis-1

In a debate setting these bogus claims will be totally shredded.  They try to fool ignorant people.  That they rely on tripe like this says much about them.  They could have a site that just makes the best arguments that can be made in support of Jeremy.  They know those are totally insufficient so have a site full of rubbish instead.  They well know that debating others will go the same way Mike's debates with others go. No way will people like that engage in honest debate if they wanted to then the site would only contain legitimate claims not all fantasy talk about Nevill phoning police and a police training exercise disturbing the bodies etc.

“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline Myster

« Reply #141 on: January 13, 2016, 08:40:01 PM »
What else can you expect from the CT but misleading propaganda from the get go. They refuse to post any CS photo of a deceased Sheila in the bedroom showing the complete absence of blood stains directly down the front of her neck, chest and nightie. Which means she couldn't have shot herself once in the kitchen, then dashed upstairs, bleeding profusely with a badly-broken neck to end her life with a second shot.

Anyone who donates to this sham of a company without first looking at the true facts wants their head examining.

As for Bamber's signature... is there a graphologist in the house?  Or is that compounding the twaddle?
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline John

« Reply #142 on: January 14, 2016, 02:02:14 AM »
I can understand the CT not responding but I thought Jeremy would have at least acknowledged Holly's kind offers.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 11:20:00 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #143 on: January 14, 2016, 05:59:14 PM »

I appreciate that Holls, we can but wait and hope.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 06:04:16 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline adam

« Reply #144 on: January 14, 2016, 10:39:56 PM »
https://youtu.be/FUY4g5E8Wm8

Trudie is on the radio.

Offline puglove

« Reply #145 on: January 15, 2016, 12:06:48 AM »
https://youtu.be/FUY4g5E8Wm8

Trudie is on the radio.

Ah!! So she is. A lass who supports a child killer. With a shiny Aga.

That will get him out of prison.

In her weird dreams.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 08:09:52 AM by Holly Goodhead »
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #146 on: January 15, 2016, 12:14:41 AM »
Ah!! So she is. Basically a fat lass who supports a child killer. With a shiny Aga.

That will get him out of prison.

In her weird dreams.

I think she needs someone to set her head straight. 
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 08:10:23 AM by Holly Goodhead »

Offline puglove

« Reply #147 on: January 15, 2016, 12:22:22 AM »
Ouch!  I think being fat is the least of her problems she needs someone to set her head straight.

Marry me, Scipio, and I'll have your babies.

And, thank you for being so cool and explaining what really happened.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline adam

« Reply #148 on: January 15, 2016, 10:33:38 AM »
Trudie on the radio says she believes Bamber innocent because 'The evidence is just circumstantial'.

This is not true. However is she agreeing the circumstantial evidence is strong, but refuses to accept it because in her view there is no forensic evidence to back it up ?

People can be convicted on just forensic or circumstantial evidence. Both isn't always needed.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #149 on: January 15, 2016, 10:38:06 AM »
Trudie on the radio says she believes Bamber innocent because 'The evidence is just circumstantial'.

This is not true. However is she agreeing the circumstantial evidence is strong, but refuses to accept it because in her view there is no forensic evidence to back it up ?

People can be convicted on just forensic or circumstantial evidence. Both isn't always needed.

Hopefully Trudie, as the CT's spokesperson, will accept our invitation to a debate on the forum and these questions can be put to her and debated. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?