Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 325765 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #150 on: January 15, 2016, 11:06:31 AM »
I wonder what has motivated Trudi to get involved to the extent she has?  She said she hates injustice but sadly injustice is everywhere you look so why JB's case?

I guess the same could be asked of myself but other than post on the forum I've done very little else.  My initial interest was sparked by adoption and then more so June's mental illness and the affect it might have had on SC.  This came about from my psychology course and studying 'attachment'.  If it wasn't for these two aspects of the case then its unlikely I would take more than a passing interest eg read newspaper articles about the case as and when they appear in the media. 

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline John

« Reply #151 on: January 15, 2016, 11:23:47 AM »
https://youtu.be/FUY4g5E8Wm8

Trudie is on the radio.

Sorry but that is simply garbage. We've heard all this rubbish before from Mikey on blue.  How someone can go on a national radio station and spout those sorts of cringing excuses for a child killer is just unbelievable.

* She claims documents released by Essex Police can prove Jeremy's alibi.  Since he claimed to be home alone this must be one of the stupidest things I have ever heard in all the years I have studied this case.

* She then claims the evidence points to him being innocent.  Sorry but that is a downright LIE.

* She then claims he is innocent because he has always claimed to be.  I'm sure the Court of Appeal will love that one.

* Then she claims he is innocent because there is no forensic evidence directly connecting Jeremy to the crimescene. Considering he spent so much time at the farmhouse and admitted to having used the murder weapon hours before the murders  it would be surprising if his DNA and fingerprints weren't found on it.  But of course they weren't, it had been wiped.

* Finally, Trudi Benjamin claims the case was determined against Jeremy on merely circumstantial evidence.  So what?  ...the point is it establishes that he was the only person who could have done it.

To summarise, she goes on about this new evidence which she claims is the final piece in the puzzle.  Nobody is disputing there is evidence which has been released but that evidence can only corroborate that which has been in the public domain for years. 

The established facts are bulletproof, they are unchallengeable, the truth is Jeremy Bamber had no alibi and his best pal Collins made sure he had one and was well out of the country when the killing spree took place.  We know who was shot and where they were shot, we know the killer struggled with Nevill, we know only one person could have got into the farmhouse, we know Sheila was forensically clean. 

For Trudi to overturn these established facts she would have to be in possession of some mightly new evidence but in reality I fear she is totally deluded.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 12:30:48 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline puglove

« Reply #152 on: January 15, 2016, 11:39:26 AM »
Hopefully Trudie, as the CT's spokesperson, will accept our invitation to a debate on the forum and these questions can be put to her and debated.

I can't TELL you how much I'm looking forward to it, Holl!!     8(*(
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline John

« Reply #153 on: January 15, 2016, 12:45:17 PM »

Trudi will only discuss the case with people who haven't a baldy clue about the facts.  Put her up against one of us and her arguments crumble to dust.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 01:28:15 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #154 on: January 15, 2016, 03:33:40 PM »

I can imagine  8)--))

I would probably have to spend most of the time refereeing!!

I reckon Troods a bit of a sport and will be up for it  ?>)()<  Not sure about the others.  Come on Troods...
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

« Reply #155 on: January 18, 2016, 01:59:53 PM »
Shat ap and sit down you 'orrible lot!  It's time for the weekly sermon from Yours Trudi...

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Myster

« Reply #156 on: January 18, 2016, 02:09:21 PM »
That house must be haunted ... the fire suddenly began to blaze at 1:18.  Spooky!!!

Online APRIL

« Reply #157 on: January 18, 2016, 03:34:56 PM »
Shat ap and sit down you 'orrible lot!  It's time for the weekly sermon from Yours Trudi...

Oh dear, Oh dear, Oh dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline puglove

« Reply #158 on: January 18, 2016, 05:16:27 PM »

I was REALLY enjoying Troods' powerful delivery, then she started making very noisy popcorn and I got all distracted. 

%56&

Offline sika

« Reply #159 on: January 18, 2016, 10:41:25 PM »
Oh dear, Oh dear, Oh dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why doesn't she prepare and then read from a script?  Very embarrassing for all concerned.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #160 on: January 20, 2016, 02:45:12 PM »
I found a mobile telephone number on the internet which seems to pertain to the Jeremy Bamber campaign. I've tried calling the number the last few days only to be greeted by a dead tone.  Today a message states "The number you have dialled has not been recognised".   

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=jeremy+bamber+campaign&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=n5qfVoXNGY-MasHYmyA

The reason for the call was to follow up the email invitation to a debate on the forum. 

Offline Myster

« Reply #161 on: January 25, 2016, 11:03:54 AM »
Listen up! - "A Walk in the Woods" with Bill Bryson Trudi Benjamin... or maybe not...

"Raise bail money for Jeremy to come out"!!!?... Never!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #162 on: January 25, 2016, 01:09:39 PM »
I know who I would rather have supporting me if I had to choose between Trudi or Mike? 

Whether we agree with all, some or none of the CT/OS I think most will agree it's a vast improvement on Mike and 'The Jeremy Bamber Forum'!

Offline puglove

« Reply #163 on: January 25, 2016, 01:36:45 PM »
I know who I would rather have supporting me if I had to choose between Trudi or Mike? 

Whether we agree with all, some or none of the CT/OS I think most will agree it's a vast improvement on Mike and 'The Jeremy Bamber Forum'!

Mike's disgusting - Troods makes naff videos and is always begging for money to help a child murderer.

Six and two threes.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #164 on: January 25, 2016, 02:02:23 PM »
Mike's disgusting - Troods makes naff videos and is always begging for money to help a child murderer.

Six and two threes.

For forensic tests...what forensic tests?