Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 325648 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #210 on: January 31, 2016, 03:47:00 PM »
The CT are trying to gain support for JB.  They are asking us, the public, to write to our MP's and MEP's to lobby for full disclosure of documents, sign petitions and make financial donations (we'll forget about the request to bake a cake!).  All good things imo but surely they must realise that to gain the support they are seeking most will want to be fully informed and this means full disclosure of all case related material.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline John

« Reply #211 on: February 01, 2016, 02:21:59 PM »
The CT are trying to gain support for JB.  They are asking us, the public, to write to our MP's and MEP's to lobby for full disclosure of documents, sign petitions and make financial donations (we'll forget about the request to bake a cake!).  All good things imo but surely they must realise that to gain the support they are seeking most will want to be fully informed and this means full disclosure of all case related material.

Thank you for providing that list of declared high profile supporters Holly, it is very interesting.  You put an enormous effort into your posts so well done.

Sorry haven't got back to you about the post moves but with bloody gales and driving rain galore these days the poor sheep and lambs take precedence.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 06:27:13 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Myster

« Reply #212 on: February 01, 2016, 04:19:54 PM »
Question Time...

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #213 on: February 01, 2016, 06:15:55 PM »
Yvonne has the same accent as Patti on Blue. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #214 on: February 01, 2016, 06:52:55 PM »
Thank you for providing that list of declared high profile supporters Holly, it is very interesting.  You put an enormous effort into your posts so well done.

Sorry haven't got back to you about the post moves but with bloody gales and driving rain galore these days the poor sheep and lambs take precedence.

Thank you. 

No probs.

Offline adam

« Reply #215 on: February 02, 2016, 04:49:21 AM »
The vlog asked an interesting question. Whether there were more suitable bullets for the rifle for a massacre attempt. There wasn't.

It then says there was an air gun and shot gun and concludes that these were better weapons for Bamber. Although he couldn't claim to have left either of these out, fully loaded, for Sheila, after going to shoot rabbits.

A shot gun wouldn't have had enough bullets to kill everyone without a reload, which was something Bamber would have wanted to avoid.  And would have been very loud and maybe too gruesome for even Bamber.

I don't know how a new CCRC application can be submitted if the police are withholding the major evidence which, if true would certainly free him.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 06:47:01 AM by adam »

Offline John

« Reply #216 on: February 07, 2016, 05:43:15 PM »
Question Time...

What a load of codswallop.  Don't give up the day jobs girls!

The real reason why Trudi Benjamin won't take you up on your challenge Holly is because there isn't a single argument raised in Jeremy's favour which cannot be knocked down.  The Court of Appeal considered everything very carefully last time round and found there wasn't a single point made in support of him which held water.

Jeremy's only reason for continuing with what he is doing is because he can.  He thrives on publicity.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 12:23:07 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #217 on: February 08, 2016, 03:21:35 PM »
The vlog asked an interesting question. Whether there were more suitable bullets for the rifle for a massacre attempt. There wasn't.

It then says there was an air gun and shot gun and concludes that these were better weapons for Bamber. Although he couldn't claim to have left either of these out, fully loaded, for Sheila, after going to shoot rabbits.

A shot gun wouldn't have had enough bullets to kill everyone without a reload, which was something Bamber would have wanted to avoid.  And would have been very loud and maybe too gruesome for even Bamber.

I don't know how a new CCRC application can be submitted if the police are withholding the major evidence which, if true would certainly free him.

The hollow point bullets sound lethal.  They are likened to a food mixer  8(8-)) 

ttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow-point_bullet

"In killing, hollow points are designed to increase in diameter once within the target, thus maximizing tissue damage and blood loss or shock, and to remain inside the target, thereby transferring all of the kinetic energy to the target (whereas some fraction would remain in the bullet if it passed through instead)".

I've never unnderstood the argument JB left the rifle out for SC.  If it was left out the chances are NB unloaded the mag and returned the rifle and mag to the gun cupboard/den.  None of the weapons were locked away so anyone inside WHF had access to them.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #218 on: February 08, 2016, 03:44:46 PM »
This weeks vlog:

Oh Myster please do your thing and make it larger for me.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 04:05:35 PM by Myster »

Offline Myster

« Reply #219 on: February 08, 2016, 04:01:41 PM »
This weeks vlog:

http://www.jeremy-bamber.co.uk/

Oh Myster please do your thing and make it larger for me 8**8:/:

Make what larger!!?  &%+((£   Oh... you mean the video!

Offline Myster

« Reply #220 on: February 08, 2016, 04:29:56 PM »
I've never understood the argument JB left the rifle out for SC.  If it was left out the chances are NB unloaded the mag and returned the rifle and mag to the gun cupboard/den.  None of the weapons were locked away so anyone inside WHF had access to them.

It's easily understood!  JB didn't leave the rifle leaning against the settle, nor did he leave the magazine on it. That was a ruse to get everyone to believe both were on show and easily to hand for a crazy, raging Sheila to get hold of without having to search for them.

Far more likely that he replaced it in the gun cupboard, if he ever took potshots at any fictional rabbits, or secreted it away somewhere, either inside or outside WHF, ready to use himself later that night.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #221 on: February 08, 2016, 06:40:40 PM »
This weeks vlog:

Thank you Myster.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #222 on: February 08, 2016, 06:45:26 PM »
Trood deffo glammed up this week...'Oh Mat'... 8**8:/:

Offline puglove

« Reply #223 on: February 08, 2016, 07:48:49 PM »
This weeks vlog:

Um, Troods, you are um, hopeless at um, this. You have um, about as much um, charisma as um, a blancmange.   
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #224 on: February 10, 2016, 04:41:37 AM »
The hollow point bullets sound lethal.  They are likened to a food mixer  8(8-)) 

ttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow-point_bullet

"In killing, hollow points are designed to increase in diameter once within the target, thus maximizing tissue damage and blood loss or shock, and to remain inside the target, thereby transferring all of the kinetic energy to the target (whereas some fraction would remain in the bullet if it passed through instead)".

I've never unnderstood the argument JB left the rifle out for SC.  If it was left out the chances are NB unloaded the mag and returned the rifle and mag to the gun cupboard/den.  None of the weapons were locked away so anyone inside WHF had access to them.

1) all bullets are lethal if they hit the right place.

2) Jeremy's claim of leaving the gun out served several purposes:

A) Provides an excuse for his prints to be on the weapon and casings

B) Sheila would be unlikely to go get the weapon herself from the closet and load it.  It is much more believable she would get angry and grab a weapon of opportunity.  Furthermore, if she did get it out to load it while loading the magazine Nevill could simply take it away because 2 hands are needed to load the magazine.

C) If she did go to the closet to get it then she would have found it with the scope and moderator attached. She would not have removed them herself.   Saying he left it out with these accessories unattached made police not seek them out and question why they were not attached.  Only much later did police face that he lied about them not remaining attached when it was put away. 

The lie and staging the bullets afterwards helped him initially but bit him in the ass later. That is often what happens when you lie unless you make up a lie that is so perfect no one figures out that you lied.

“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli