Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 325673 times)

Offline puglove

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #240 on: February 27, 2016, 10:31:29 PM »
This weeks Vlog:

Flat, dull, boring, uninspiring.....it's as though this new bunch are 5 years behind red and blue. And is that really the best they've got?   "Send us your money or you lot out there will deffo be convicted of murdering your family. Seriously. It WILL happen."

As usual, it's  "Hello! And welcome to the world of Troods! This week, I'm saying um a lot and frantically taking my glasses on and off in another noisy pub!" And poor Poppy looks exhausted and a bit embarrassed.

Thank goodness the old Bamberbirds are sucking up and vying for attention, and not doing anything important. Or something that involves heavy machinery.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline John

« Reply #241 on: February 28, 2016, 12:17:40 AM »
Flat, dull, boring, uninspiring.....it's as though this new bunch are 5 years behind red and blue. And is that really the best they've got?   "Send us your money or you lot out there will deffo be convicted of murdering your family. Seriously. It WILL happen."

As usual, it's  "Hello! And welcome to the world of Troods! This week, I'm saying um a lot and frantically taking my glasses on and off in another noisy pub!" And poor Poppy looks exhausted and a bit embarrassed.

Thank goodness the old Bamberbirds are sucking up and vying for attention, and not doing anything important. Or something that involves heavy machinery.

All I can say is that the people Poppy has supposedly spoken to must have read different paperwork because everything I have seen clearly points to Jeremy Bamber being guilty as charged but then, she would say that wouldn't she.?   %£&)**#
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #242 on: February 28, 2016, 12:40:12 AM »
This weeks vlog:

Oh Myster please do your thing and make it larger for me.

Blimey, its all down to lights and curtains now with the polygraph chucked in for good measure. At this rate Jerry will be out by Easter.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #243 on: February 28, 2016, 10:53:43 AM »

Take a peep at the grassroots organisation that supported Amanda Knox.  They refer to themselves as 'Judges for Justice':

http://judgesforjustice.org/J4J_Team.htm

Now that's what I call cool  ?>)()<   

PM winging its way x. 

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

« Reply #244 on: February 29, 2016, 07:53:27 PM »
Jeremy Bamber's belated graveside eulogy...

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #245 on: February 29, 2016, 08:39:06 PM »

Pity he didn't spend more time at their grave before he was arrested. There aren't enough words to explain how sickening I found that maudlin display. Strange how it's only now that he's chosen to write it and at whose suggestion, I wonder?

Offline puglove

« Reply #246 on: February 29, 2016, 09:30:22 PM »

Oh dear God.

Trudi Benjamin, do you honestly not understand how shameful and offensive this is?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #247 on: February 29, 2016, 10:05:29 PM »
Oh dear God.

Trudi Benjamin, do you honestly not understand how shameful and offensive this is?

I agree - the Great Bamber Bake Off was bad enough - but this is completely shameful!

Offline puglove

« Reply #248 on: February 29, 2016, 10:34:03 PM »
I agree - the Great Bamber Bake Off was bad enough - but this is completely shameful!

Caro, I didn't think that anything could be worse than "my Mum's cakes were to die for" but THIS is immoral and indefensible. And hopefully, illegal.

It didn't take you long to jump the shark did it, Trudi Benjamin?

Too far. Way, way too far.

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #249 on: February 29, 2016, 11:32:13 PM »
Caro, I didn't think that anything could be worse than "my Mum's cakes were to die for" but THIS is immoral and indefensible. And hopefully, illegal.

When Bamber is finished with Trudi and gives her the boot - I hope that people are around to keep on reminding Trudi, and the world, how she sold her soul and walked on the memory of murder victims for Ol' Jeremy.

Offline puglove

« Reply #250 on: February 29, 2016, 11:51:56 PM »
When Bamber is finished with Trudi and gives her the boot - I hope that people are around to keep on reminding Trudi, and the world, how she sold her soul and walked on the memory of murder victims for Ol' Jeremy.

I get it.
Come on, Troods. I double dare you. Tell me what happened.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #251 on: March 01, 2016, 12:42:55 AM »

Even for people who believe Bamber is innocent, they surely can't feel comfortable with this? It's like he is just taunting and using her as a mouth piece - you would think she would have more sense! This is stooping to an all time low and it's hard to think of how they can top it! I guess they are going for shock value but it won't win them any more support from decent people - it might appeal to the cranks though!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #252 on: March 01, 2016, 12:43:51 AM »

I agree - shocking!

Offline puglove

« Reply #253 on: March 01, 2016, 07:58:56 AM »
Blimey, I thought I'd dreamt this disgrace.

I've seen some disgusting stuff done in Bamber's name, but this beats the lot.

Hang your head in shame, Trudi Benjamin. You desperate groupie.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #254 on: March 01, 2016, 01:45:01 PM »
Blimey, I thought I'd dreamt this disgrace.

I've seen some disgusting stuff done in Bamber's name, but this beats the lot.

Hang your head in shame, Trudi Benjamin. You desperate groupie.

8((()*/