Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 325576 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #255 on: March 01, 2016, 03:03:20 PM »
I've made my views known on all of this many times on this forum and to JB via email:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7076.msg311861#msg311861

I've also been very critical of the way other 'supporters' have gone about supporting JB such as Mike and to a lesser degree Lookout and Jackie. 

It seems odd to me how some in the guilty camp want to single the CT out for public censure but appear to condone the likes of Mike  &%+((£

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6489.msg258477#msg258477

The CT do not publish photos/images of the victims unlike The Jeremy Bamber Forum.

Yes I believe JB is innocent but I operate independently.  I am not affiliated with any group.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #256 on: March 01, 2016, 03:15:13 PM »
I've made my views known on all of this many times on this forum and to JB via email:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7076.msg311861#msg311861

I've also been very critical of the way other 'supporters' have gone about supporting JB such as Mike and to a lesser degree Lookout and Jackie. 

It seems odd to me how some in the guilty camp want to single the CT out for public censure but appear to condone the likes of Mike  &%+((£

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6489.msg258477#msg258477

The CT do not publish photos/images of the victims unlike The Jeremy Bamber Forum.

Yes I believe JB is innocent but I operate independently.  I am not affiliated with any group.

Censure? No, a little decency wouldn't go amiss though! Standing over the victims grave reading out a letter from the person convicted of killing them and then post it on Youtube is VERY poor judgement and totally ghoulish. I certainly don't condone some of the things that Mike has done but she has surpassed even him!

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #257 on: March 02, 2016, 04:25:02 AM »
Censure? No, a little decency wouldn't go amiss though! Standing over the victims grave reading out a letter from the person convicted of killing them and then post it on Youtube is VERY poor judgement and totally ghoulish. I certainly don't condone some of the things that Mike has done but she has surpassed even him!

It just makes her look insane but we say the same thing about people who decide to marry criminals in prison, particularly those who have no chance of getting out. 

I think she has severe issues and should seek some professional help. She clearly has nothing else in her life and is compensating with this nonsense.
“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline Admin

« Reply #259 on: March 03, 2016, 12:58:47 AM »
Jeremy Bamber's belated graveside eulogy...

Transcription of the Vlog.

Dear mum and dad, I wish with all my heart that I could be there to read my letter to you myself, but it won't be long now before justice will be done and I will be able to visit you myself. Dad, I know you hated injustice and would never have let me suffer as I have done these last 30 years for a crime I did not commit. It must be heartbreaking for you looking down and seeing me punished for no reason and that the British Justice System has failed me. I am so very proud of you; I was lucky enough to get hold of your war records some time ago dad and they're fascinating. I can picture you flying your Mosquito and imagine what a teriffic pilot you must have been, taking part in so many missions. And mum! Well, only last week I was astounded when I received your war records. I knew you had served with the FANY's but you never spoke to anyone very much about serving your country in India, Ceylon and the Far East and I was amazed when I read that you had been part of the Special Operations Executive, which as far as I know is a predecessor to the SAS, it made me cry to see your signature on the documents as I didn't have any idea that you were so accomplished  and I feel so honoured to have such brave parents. There are many times when I have felt overwhelmed with sadness, because my fight for justice means that Sheila is put centre stage in my fight for Justice, which of course, is right I suppose, but a mental health illness means that she was not culpable for her actions in a legal sense. You both know how close Sheila and I were and the happy times we shared together and I will always love my sister as I will always love you both. It saddens me everyday that I did not have a greater understanding of what Sheila endured with her schizophrenia and how fragile she was, needing so much more help than we ever realised. I vow though, that when I achieve my freedom, I will do all I can, not only to honour Sheila's memory, I will do all that I can to help organisations which help with people who suffer from mental health issues. I will never stop fighting against the injustice of my wrongful conviction or to put the record straight about you, about Sheila. People have over the years said such cruel and untrue things about you, when you were caring, kind and gentle people, who would do whatever you could to help others and this has deeply upset me. I miss you all – every moment of every day, but I hope you're proud of the man I am and the determination I have to continue fighting. I do have people who are there for me, friends who stand by me and help out everyday in my fight for both your honour and my freedom. I'm not on my own and I don't want you to worry because it won't be long now before I'll be sitting in the little church yard myself and will be able to visit your grave in person. I love you with all my heart - Jeremy
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 01:06:15 AM by Admin »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #260 on: March 03, 2016, 04:09:11 PM »
Thanks Admin.

It seems to me the Vlog is an extension of the Blogs.  With the recent Vlog themed for Mother's Day hence the Vlog ends "Happy Mothers Day". 

Here's last year's Mother's Day Blog:

http://jeremybamber.blogspot.co.uk/search?updated-max=2015-04-01T09:09:00%2B01:00&max-results=20&start=4&by-date=false

JB clearly drafts these things and the CT/Trudi use various mediums to publish.

Regardless of who initiated the graveside reading JB or the CT/Trudi imo it's all totally inappropriate, a private matter and nothing whatsoever to do with any MoJ. 

If I had to hazard a guess I would say it was initiated by the CT/Trudi to build on the weekly Vlogs.  However unless the CT/Trudi have doctored the letter, which seems unlikely, JB must have approved hence the beginning and end of the letter/graveside reading make reference to "being there" and "sitting in the little church yard".

It seems clear the objective was publicity on the basis any publicity is good publicity.  None of the papers included it in the printed editions just online. 
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 04:13:28 PM by Holly Goodhead »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #261 on: March 04, 2016, 06:16:25 PM »
Thanks Admin.

It seems to me the Vlog is an extension of the Blogs.  With the recent Vlog themed for Mother's Day hence the Vlog ends "Happy Mothers Day". 

Here's last year's Mother's Day Blog:

http://jeremybamber.blogspot.co.uk/search?updated-max=2015-04-01T09:09:00%2B01:00&max-results=20&start=4&by-date=false

JB clearly drafts these things and the CT/Trudi use various mediums to publish.

Regardless of who initiated the graveside reading JB or the CT/Trudi imo it's all totally inappropriate, a private matter and nothing whatsoever to do with any MoJ. 

If I had to hazard a guess I would say it was initiated by the CT/Trudi to build on the weekly Vlogs.  However unless the CT/Trudi have doctored the letter, which seems unlikely, JB must have approved hence the beginning and end of the letter/graveside reading make reference to "being there" and "sitting in the little church yard".

It seems clear the objective was publicity on the basis any publicity is good publicity.  None of the papers included it in the printed editions just online.

Yes they did .....

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #262 on: March 04, 2016, 07:28:33 PM »
If the intent was to get good press coverage that certainly backfired...
“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline APRIL

« Reply #263 on: March 04, 2016, 07:38:58 PM »
If the intent was to get good press coverage that certainly backfired...

Right across the board from red tops to broad sheets.

Offline Myster

« Reply #264 on: March 05, 2016, 01:26:00 PM »
An ITV video report on Jeremy Bamber's latest sympathy-seeking shenanigans, including a demonstration of how to apply the palm of your hand half-heartedly to your cheek when shedding crocodile tears...

http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/2016-03-02/murderer-jeremy-bamber-sends-supporter-to-read-message-at-grave-of-parents-he-killed/
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #265 on: March 05, 2016, 01:48:34 PM »
It's just occurred to me that -as far as I know- it wasn't mentioned on Look East, BBC's local news.

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #266 on: March 05, 2016, 04:07:00 PM »
It's just occurred to me that -as far as I know- it wasn't mentioned on Look East, BBC's local news.

It doesn't sound like anything journalists should cover period.  Why should the press or public care about this?  The outlet that did cover it only did so in order to be critical so it certainly wasn't worth the effort of notifying them that it would take place.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #267 on: March 05, 2016, 04:20:56 PM »
It doesn't sound like anything journalists should cover period.  Why should the press or public care about this?  The outlet that did cover it only did so in order to be critical so it certainly wasn't worth the effort of notifying them that it would take place.

I recall that when my late partner visited some friends in, what he referred to as, "small town parochial America" the local paper announced that Mr and Mrs X were entertaining a visitor from England. I believe you may know that I live just a few miles from WHF. When it all happened, believe me, OJ Simpson had nothing on the Bamber case, and like OJ is still making news, so too, is the Bamber case, especially where it happened.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #268 on: March 05, 2016, 06:20:24 PM »

Transcription of the Vlog.

Dear mum and dad, I wish with all my heart that I could be there to read my letter to you myself, but it won't be long now before justice will be done and I will be able to visit you myself. Dad, I know you hated injustice and would never have let me suffer as I have done these last 30 years for a crime I did not commit. It must be heartbreaking for you looking down and seeing me punished for no reason and that the British Justice System has failed me. I am so very proud of you; I was lucky enough to get hold of your war records some time ago dad and they're fascinating. I can picture you flying your Mosquito and imagine what a teriffic pilot you must have been, taking part in so many missions. And mum! Well, only last week I was astounded when I received your war records. I knew you had served with the FANY's but you never spoke to anyone very much about serving your country in India, Ceylon and the Far East and I was amazed when I read that you had been part of the Special Operations Executive, which as far as I know is a predecessor to the SAS, it made me cry to see your signature on the documents as I didn't have any idea that you were so accomplished  and I feel so honoured to have such brave parents. There are many times when I have felt overwhelmed with sadness, because my fight for justice means that Sheila is put centre stage in my fight for Justice, which of course, is right I suppose, but a mental health illness means that she was not culpable for her actions in a legal sense. You both know how close Sheila and I were and the happy times we shared together and I will always love my sister as I will always love you both. It saddens me everyday that I did not have a greater understanding of what Sheila endured with her schizophrenia and how fragile she was, needing so much more help than we ever realised. I vow though, that when I achieve my freedom, I will do all I can, not only to honour Sheila's memory, I will do all that I can to help organisations which help with people who suffer from mental health issues. I will never stop fighting against the injustice of my wrongful conviction or to put the record straight about you, about Sheila. People have over the years said such cruel and untrue things about you, when you were caring, kind and gentle people, who would do whatever you could to help others and this has deeply upset me. I miss you all – every moment of every day, but I hope you're proud of the man I am and the determination I have to continue fighting. I do have people who are there for me, friends who stand by me and help out everyday in my fight for both your honour and my freedom. I'm not on my own and I don't want you to worry because it won't be long now before I'll be sitting in the little church yard myself and will be able to visit your grave in person. I love you with all my heart - Jeremy

How long did it take you to type that out?  8(>(( 8(0(*

Offline Myster

« Reply #269 on: March 05, 2016, 06:48:51 PM »
As long as it took to 'copy and paste'.  8(0(* ... with one or two corrections here and there, such as "teriffic" for "traffic", even though it's still spelled wrongly.

What's all this nonsense about people saying such cruel and untrue things about his parents?  He certainly thrives on projection.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.