Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 325669 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #270 on: March 05, 2016, 07:07:54 PM »
Yes they did .....

Oh!  I was in a Waitrose cafe having a cuppa peppermint tea and took the opportunity of thumbing through the Mirror and Telegraph.  As I wasn't able to find the online articles I wrongly assumed the same would apply to the Mail and Sun.

Btw Waitrose is a food retailer.  I'm not sure if you have them in the North.  I understand it's more Greggs.  Hence fat birds from feasting on the crumbs  8(0(*

Ciao
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

« Reply #271 on: March 05, 2016, 07:15:21 PM »
Of course we have Waitrose oop North... we don't still live in caves, you know!

Trouble is, they're too bl**dy expensive, so we shop at Lidl and Aldi for essentials and then nip to Sainsburys for the luxuries.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 07:17:58 PM by Myster »
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #272 on: March 05, 2016, 07:51:51 PM »
Oh!  I was in a Waitrose cafe having a cuppa peppermint tea and took the opportunity of thumbing through the Mirror and Telegraph.  As I wasn't able to find the online articles I wrongly assumed the same would apply to the Mail and Sun.

Btw Waitrose is a food retailer.  I'm not sure if you have them in the North.  I understand it's more Greggs.  Hence fat birds from feasting on the crumbs  8(0(*

Ciao

Yes, the only food shop we have here is Greggs  @)(++(* - I guess you think Waitrose and peppermint tea is the pinnacle of good taste! Oh dear!

By the way, you could have just said 'thanks' for posting the article - no need for the bitchiness.  8(>((

Offline puglove

« Reply #273 on: March 05, 2016, 10:37:52 PM »
Yes they did .....

Ooh, look. Trood's resting desperate groupie face.

I hope she's chuffed with herself, she's really pissed on Bamber's ovenchips this time.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline puglove

« Reply #274 on: March 05, 2016, 11:08:01 PM »
Of course we have Waitrose oop North... we don't still live in caves, you know!

Trouble is, they're too bl**dy expensive, so we shop at Lidl and Aldi for essentials and then nip to Sainsburys for the luxuries.

Ooh er!! I actually tried to steer BT into Waitrose (Kenilworth) today! But he wriggled from my grasp and waddled into Poundland. He bought a sink plunger, some raisins, a bottle of Lynx shower gel and some string.

It's going to be a busy night.     8)><(

Offline puglove

« Reply #275 on: March 05, 2016, 11:32:11 PM »
Ooh, look. Trood's resting desperate groupie face.

I hope she's chuffed with herself, she's really pissed on Bamber's ovenchips this time.

I wonder if Troods realises how much damage she's done? Dragging Bamber from under the radar and making him look like a sick hybrid of Fred West, Mick Philpott and O.J. Simpson?

Well done, Troods!! And the best of luck with Slimming World!!    8((()*/

Offline sika

« Reply #276 on: March 06, 2016, 02:42:43 PM »
Ooh er!! I actually tried to steer BT into Waitrose (Kenilworth) today! But he wriggled from my grasp and waddled into Poundland. He bought a sink plunger, some raisins, a bottle of Lynx shower gel and some string.

It's going to be a busy night.     8)><(
@)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* This lady has to be the one of the funniest people on the Internet.

It's become part of my Sunday morning routine, to look up Shonas Saturday night offerings.   8@??)(

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #277 on: March 06, 2016, 05:58:23 PM »
I wonder if Troods realises how much damage she's done? Dragging Bamber from under the radar and making him look like a sick hybrid of Fred West, Mick Philpott and O.J. Simpson?

Well done, Troods!! And the best of luck with Slimming World!!    8((()*/

I don't think that she is aware of the damage that she has done, she tried to limit the damage by taking responsibility for the letter and saying that it wasn't Bambers idea  - which is strange. Almost sounds like she is admitting it was a BAD thing to do but don't blame Bamber - it was her.

Offline puglove

« Reply #278 on: March 06, 2016, 07:03:23 PM »

I don't think that she is aware of the damage that she has done, she tried to limit the damage by taking responsibility for the letter and saying that it wasn't Bambers idea  - which is strange. Almost sounds like she is admitting it was a BAD thing to do but don't blame Bamber - it was her.

Ugh. Why would anyone want to take the credit for trampling their great fat hooves all over the resting place of a good and decent couple?

#happyvalleyfrances

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #279 on: March 06, 2016, 08:26:58 PM »
Yes, the only food shop we have here is Greggs  @)(++(* - I guess you think Waitrose and peppermint tea is the pinnacle of good taste! Oh dear!

By the way, you could have just said 'thanks' for posting the article - no need for the bitchiness.  8(>((

Oh I do beg your pardon!  I must have forgotten my P & Q's in my haste to explain how I arrived at the wrong conclusion!  I will try and and find a Greggs tomorrow and eat humble pie for lunch!

I was only joking!
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #280 on: March 06, 2016, 08:50:42 PM »
Ugh. Why would anyone want to take the credit for trampling their great fat hooves all over the resting place of a good and decent couple?

#happyvalleyfrances

I'll try and dig out my email where I advised JB to go steady on the blogs re the victims and that I didn't agree with the bake off.  So much for my influence  8)><(

One word to describe Trudi's vlog imo HEINOUS.  It's embarrassing for supporters such as myself who put a decent shift in looking at the evidence and then TB pops up with a stunt like that.  8(8-))

Offline puglove

« Reply #281 on: March 06, 2016, 09:08:17 PM »
I'll try and dig out my email where I advised JB to go steady on the blogs re the victims and that I didn't agree with the bake off.  So much for my influence  8)><(

One word to describe Trudi's vlog imo HEINOUS.  It's embarrassing for supporters such as myself who put a decent shift in looking at the evidence and then TB pops up with a stunt like that.  8(8-))

Every time she "vlogs" she manages to make Bamber look an even bigger arsehole. YOU do more for Bamber than anyone - if Nelly had an ounce of gumption he'd be begging you to rejoin blue.

Offline Myster

« Reply #282 on: March 06, 2016, 09:15:52 PM »

Doesn't sound like you'll be too keen on posting the next one... after all that I've taught you!
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #283 on: March 06, 2016, 09:53:41 PM »
Doesn't sound like you'll be too keen on posting the next one... after all that I've taught you!

You've sown a seed of doubt and now all I can think about is fear of failure  8(8-))

I will do my best to follow your instructions  8((()*/

I'm apprehensive about what she might have planned for Easter!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #284 on: March 07, 2016, 12:13:29 AM »
Oh I do beg your pardon!  I must have forgotten my P & Q's in my haste to explain how I arrived at the wrong conclusion!  I will try and and find a Greggs tomorrow and eat humble pie for lunch!

I was only joking!

Not that old chestnut!

You won't find humble pie in Greggs, but you might find it in the pretentious isle in Walmart  8(>((

Only joking!  @)(++(*