Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 325767 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #330 on: March 21, 2016, 05:03:15 PM »
Jackie can be misguided and ott at times but she also has many attributes and is certainly a player on the team  ?>)()<

Rather yours than mine!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #331 on: March 21, 2016, 07:20:07 PM »
Rather yours than mine!

I'm sure your team would be made up of perfect flawless people with no weaknesses only strengths like what you is/have  8)-)))
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #332 on: March 21, 2016, 07:38:52 PM »
I'm sure your team would be made up of perfect flawless people with no weaknesses only strengths like what you is/have  8)-)))

Far from it but there wouldn't ANYONE who was vindictive.   8)-)))

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #333 on: March 21, 2016, 08:25:45 PM »
Far from it but there wouldn't ANYONE who was vindictive.   8)-)))

How would you know whether or not they were capable of vindictiveness until they were stabbed in the back by which time it would be too late! 

Anyway I have to concentrate now on uploading Trood's Vlog now as I need to develop my IT skills.   
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #334 on: March 21, 2016, 08:46:57 PM »
How would you know whether or not they were capable of vindictiveness until they were stabbed in the back by which time it would be too late! 

Anyway I have to concentrate now on uploading Trood's Vlog now as I need to develop my IT skills.

You don't need to 'upload' it - just copy the code!  8((()*/ ?>)()<

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #335 on: March 21, 2016, 08:56:06 PM »

I know how to upload vids but I want to make it larger  8((()*/ ?>)()<

Myster is talking me through it!

Offline Myster

« Reply #336 on: March 21, 2016, 09:15:46 PM »

You know Holls likes being one up, so just have a bit more patience... and we might make it by midnight. @)(++(*
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #337 on: March 21, 2016, 09:49:35 PM »
Published on 21 Mar 2016

More from Trudi's trip to Essex: Walking the sea wall in Goldhanger.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 10:37:10 AM by John »

Offline Myster

« Reply #338 on: March 21, 2016, 10:02:46 PM »
Cor Blimey, I need the patience of a Saint!  8(8-))
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline John

« Reply #339 on: March 21, 2016, 10:26:00 PM »
Ridiculous would appear to be Trudi's favourite word.  She harkens back to the same old much repeated mantra that Sheila did it every time, cor blimey indeed Myster.  As for the quality of the production, my cat could do a better job.

Honestly Trudi, if you are reading this, do yourself a favour and give it up dear, you are looking bloody RIDICULOUS!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 10:28:15 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline puglove

« Reply #340 on: March 21, 2016, 10:54:33 PM »
Published on 21 Mar 2016

https://youtu.be/1-mn8SCXpYg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezctJXwndgo
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #341 on: March 22, 2016, 02:43:12 AM »
Jackie can be misguided and ott at times but she also has many attributes and is certainly a player on the team  ?>)()<

I am glad she is not on my team it would be like having the Human Torch from the Fantastic Four on my team while trying to play Jenga.
“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline John

« Reply #342 on: March 22, 2016, 10:39:03 AM »
Published on 21 Mar 2016

http://youtu.be/1-mn8SCXpYg

She should have done the trip on a bicycle for the sake of accuracy...on second thoughts that would have been funny   @)(++(*

And as far as there being evidence that 'Sheila dun it'...let me just add...   on yer bike Trudi!
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 12:45:28 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #343 on: March 22, 2016, 01:04:35 PM »
She should have done the trip on a bicycle for the sake of accuracy...on second thoughts that would have been funny   @)(++(*

And as far as there being evidence that 'Sheila dun it'...let me just add...   on yer bike Trudi!

Yes, I wondered about that - they keep going on about how there was no evidence but suddenly there is enough to point to Sheila? Her evidence is base on 'Sheila's mental health'  which is circumstantial and yet circumstantial isn't good enough for Jeremy? She said sometimes the simplest explanation is the  best one - yep, I agree - Jeremy is guilty, simple! She picks the most ridiculous theory and suggests that's what people believe, all the prosecution had to do was show that he could get to and from WHF in pretty good time and they did that. Personally I think he went on foot, he knew the area well and would have known all the short cuts and how to stay off the main road. Again - simple!

Offline adam

« Reply #344 on: March 22, 2016, 01:51:21 PM »
As far back as 2012 Leo Mckinstry was calling Bamber supporters 'creepy'. Trudie and the OS are doing nothing to refute this.

I've suggested that Mike, Nugs and Lookout join forces to make the public face of Bamber's support more credible.