Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 325683 times)

Offline scipio_usmc

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #345 on: March 22, 2016, 02:24:10 PM »
Yes, I wondered about that - they keep going on about how there was no evidence but suddenly there is enough to point to Sheila? Her evidence is base on 'Sheila's mental health'  which is circumstantial and yet circumstantial isn't good enough for Jeremy? She said sometimes the simplest explanation is the  best one - yep, I agree - Jeremy is guilty, simple! She picks the most ridiculous theory and suggests that's what people believe, all the prosecution had to do was show that he could get to and from WHF in pretty good time and they did that. Personally I think he went on foot, he knew the area well and would have known all the short cuts and how to stay off the main road. Again - simple!

They also ignore plenty of red flags.

Jeremy saying he called police immediately when in fact he called Julie before police is a red flag.  Someone actually receiving the call he claims to have received either would rush over or call police then rush over.

Jeremy taking the time to look up phone numbers of police stations instead of calling 999 is a red flag.  He initially said he called Witham and got no response which corresponds with police no police being at Witham to answer- something he could only know if he actually called as claimed. Despite getting no answer and all stations might have the phones unmanned at such hour he then looked up another station instead of deciding to call 999.

He only went there because police wanted him to go though someone in his place would want to go on their own.  To try to deal with this problem many supporters lie and say police told him to wait for them though they said no such thing.  They told him to go there and meet the police they sent to fill such police in directly.  He had no plans to go there otherwise.

Someone there would be trying to get police to do something or try to go in themselves. Not Jeremy instead he discouraged police from entering by telling lies about Sheila being able to use every weapon in the house and describing an arsenal.  He also told police she would not be happy to see him because they didn't like one another so she might be even more apt to shoot if she saw him.  So police were dissuaded from trying to use Jeremy to help get inside.

They ignore the red flag of the gun having had the scope removed which there was no reason to do ever.  It didn't need to be removed to clean it even. The barrel could be removed while the scope was left in place. The only reason to remove it is if one intends to use it in close quarters combat.

They ignore that Jeremy was not in the habit of shooting rabbits and that his tale of getting the gun to shoot rabbits and leave it out is not credible especially since he staged too many bullets for his tale to be true.  That actually supports him staging the scene after the murders which he could only do if he was there.

They dismiss Julie as a liar though he called her before police, used her to sell drugs for him and took her with him to break into the caravan site thus demonstrating he did trust her with his dirty deeds. They also ignore the level of detail of her story which is beyond what someone making things up would go into and someone making it up would not name a hitman but rather say he confessed to personally killing everyone.

Supporters do have the most basic of reasoning. Like you say they suggest Sheila was crazy and crazy people will do things that make no sense at all so we should just believe she did it end of story.  Jeremy banked on everyone being such simpletons. Luckily not everyone is so foolish and gullible or he would have gotten away with it.

at there is no reaosn for the gun to have been without the scope the only reaosn to remove it is
“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline puglove

« Reply #346 on: March 22, 2016, 02:41:22 PM »
As far back as 2012 Leo Mckinstry was calling Bamber supporters 'creepy'. Trudie and the OS are doing nothing to refute this.

I've suggested that Mike, Nugs and Lookout join forces to make the public face of Bamber's support more credible.

That's the dream team that is, Ads!!     8((()*/
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline adam

« Reply #347 on: March 22, 2016, 02:55:11 PM »
That's the dream team that is, Ads!!     8((()*/

A dream team got OJ off. Time for a new one ?

Offline John

« Reply #348 on: March 23, 2016, 10:53:59 AM »
If Trudi Benjamin was to actually produce this evidence she yaks on about she just might raise some interest but as it stands I'm afraid all she has managed to do is look silly. 

The Jeremy Bamber forum for its part has run out of steam as well by the looks of it, even NGB is rarely heard from these days, no wonder so many good posters have abandoned it.  Mike (or is it Dave) posting to himself and answering back was never going to be a winner!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 10:59:53 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline adam

« Reply #349 on: March 23, 2016, 02:05:38 PM »
I was impressed with Mike's American accent in his last Youtube video.Perhaps this was to impress Jeremy, who now seems to only have eyes for Trudie.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 02:12:58 PM by adam »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #350 on: March 23, 2016, 05:32:47 PM »
I was impressed with Mike's American accent in his last Youtube video.Perhaps this was to impress Jeremy, who now seems to only have eyes for Trudie.

I think you've hit the nail on the head Adam.  I don't ususally agree with much Steve_uk has to say but I think he/she is right when they refer to JB's former girlfriends eg Suzette Ford and Julie Mugford playing the role of "ersatz mother" to JB.  I think Trudie has now taken up this role on an emotional level hence JB only has eyes for Trudie. 

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,2787.msg126883.html#msg126883
(5th para)

« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 05:43:29 PM by Holly Goodhead »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

« Reply #351 on: March 23, 2016, 06:00:22 PM »

He was auditioning for the part of Marlon Tesko in a remake of "Last Tango in Tolleshunt D'Arcy". 8((()*/
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Myster

« Reply #352 on: March 23, 2016, 07:29:43 PM »
Back on topic...

JB was known to "walk it off" when talk got too heated and disagreeable. DB recalled the day at Burnt Ash Farm when Jeremy and Sheila had a fierce argument, and so he took off in a huff to walk the thirty miles back home. Colin Caffell also remembered that if there was disagreement over a matter when travelling by car, JB would get out and walk perhaps 15 to 20 miles home. So I reckon a paltry 4 miles or less would mean nothing to him. But if JB did walk on the night, rather opting for the longer the sea wall route, I think he would have chosen the shortest from behind WHF, passing by Hyde Farm, then straight onto the B1026 Maldon Road (the RED route attached). If he heard any cars approaching, he could lay low, hidden by or under a hedge until they passed, although between say 12 midnight and 3am there would be little if any traffic in such an isolated rural location. Much less in 1985 than now.

Occupants of the few houses on the home stretch to his cottage were more likely to be tucked up in bed between those hours, and so it isn't surprising that none of them would see or hear a thing. He might even have used a pathway to the rear of houses on the main road for greater concealment until he arrived closer to his cottage.

I prefer though to think that he used June's bike, as it would require less effort and energy than walking. After murdering five people he would hyped up with adrenaline, probably sweating like a pig with the stress, and needed to get back home quickly for a wash and wipe down, before raising the false alarm.

But I doubt that he drove there and back. His car was usually parked quite close to neighbouring properties, so I don't think he would risk the noise of an engine being heard by them on starting-up and returning .

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #353 on: March 23, 2016, 09:16:41 PM »
Back on topic...

JB was known to "walk it off" when talk got too heated and disagreeable. DB recalled the day at Burnt Ash Farm when Jeremy and Sheila had a fierce argument, and so he took off in a huff to walk the thirty miles back home. Colin Caffell also remembered that if there was disagreement over a matter when travelling by car, JB would get out and walk perhaps 15 to 20 miles home. So I reckon a paltry 4 miles or less would mean nothing to him. But if JB did walk on the night, rather opting for the longer the sea wall route, I think he would have chosen the shortest from behind WHF, passing by Hyde Farm, then straight onto the B1026 Maldon Road (the RED route attached). If he heard any cars approaching, he could lay low, hidden by or under a hedge until they passed, although between say 12 midnight and 3am there would be little if any traffic in such an isolated rural location. Much less in 1985 than now.

Occupants of the few houses on the home stretch to his cottage were more likely to be tucked up in bed between those hours, and so it isn't surprising that none of them would see or hear a thing. He might even have used a pathway to the rear of houses on the main road for greater concealment until he arrived closer to his cottage.

I prefer though to think that he used June's bike, as it would require less effort and energy than walking. After murdering five people he would hyped up with adrenaline, probably sweating like a pig with the stress, and needed to get back home quickly for a wash and wipe down, before raising the false alarm.

But I doubt that he drove there and back. His car was usually parked quite close to neighbouring properties, so I don't think he would risk the noise of an engine being heard by them on starting-up and returning .

When people are sleeping they don't pay attention to the sound of cars let alone look to see whose car they hear. Only when people by chance are doing things like coming home themselves, leaving themselves, or activities like walking their dog will they witness a car coming or going and end up being able to testify as witnesses to such. 
“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline adam

« Reply #354 on: March 24, 2016, 11:23:35 AM »
He was auditioning for the part of Marlon Tesko in a remake of "Last Tango in Tolleshunt D'Arcy". 8((()*/

Trudie is also showing good acting skills. Monday's bench mini rant reminded me of Dame Helen Mirren.

A 2016  Burton/Taylor esq Youtube video to be released ? Or will the 'dream team' be formed ?

Offline adam

« Reply #355 on: March 24, 2016, 11:49:24 AM »
At least Trudie decided to discuss an issue that was discussed at trial. Rather than grave side speeches and discussions about lie detectors. And she made the effort to visit the scene.

The trouble is the video just reinforced how easy it was to cycle to WHF.

If I didn't know about the case, the Campaign Team's older 'Official Bamber videos', or any other pro Bamber video would be more persuasive than one woman having a moan.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 11:53:14 AM by adam »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #356 on: March 24, 2016, 12:04:03 PM »
I believe the good ladies of the CT are busy working on a 'Calendar Girls' calendar for 2017.  This will incorporate the cakes they baked for the 'Great Bake-Off'.  A sort of two in one and all part of fundraising  8)-)))

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #357 on: March 24, 2016, 12:52:40 PM »
At least Trudie decided to discuss an issue that was discussed at trial. Rather than grave side speeches and discussions about lie detectors. And she made the effort to visit the scene.

The trouble is the video just reinforced how easy it was to cycle to WHF.

If I didn't know about the case, the Campaign Team's older 'Official Bamber videos', or any other pro Bamber video would be more persuasive than one woman having a moan.

I visited the area during the summer of 2013.  It's interesting to visit all the landmarks.  I hope I don't sound too creepy!?  We did spend money whilst there on hotels, eating and drinking so a bit of a boost for the local economy. 

As far as I can see only two vlogs have been relevant to date: one where TB confirms all exhibits were destroyed and another where she skyped with Yvonne over the hand swabs.  Other than this yes they are are amusing and entertaining but they are largely irrelevant to JB's 30 year old case. 

Offline Myster

« Reply #358 on: March 24, 2016, 08:57:21 PM »
The annual Easter Blog, with his same old prediction of imminent release, which will never, ever materialise...

http://jeremybamber.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/jeremys-easter-blog-2016.html

Offline Myster

« Reply #359 on: March 24, 2016, 09:06:06 PM »
I visited the area during the summer of 2013.  It's interesting to visit all the landmarks.  I hope I don't sound too creepy!?  We did spend money whilst there on hotels, eating and drinking so a bit of a boost for the local economy. 

Did you walk the Sea Wall route, Holly?  Which one do you think Jeremy Bamber used... green, red or blue?