Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 325626 times)

Offline Myster

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #420 on: April 02, 2016, 05:23:52 AM »
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Myster

« Reply #421 on: April 02, 2016, 09:35:11 AM »
Seeing as there was no Vlog from the CT this week, I thought you might like to view a couple of better quality videos about Goldhanger, St Peter's Church and the Sea Wall. The first really interesting one includes a walk from rear of the churchyard to the Sea Wall (where TB ended her walk), then back to start of the footpath at the bottom end of Fish Street and a return to the Chequers Inn where the video began. APRIL mentioned earlier that JB might have cut out the more southerly footpath to Fish Street and travelled by this shorter route to and from the churchyard from where it would be just a cock-stride to Bourtree Cottage, whilst avoiding being seen on Fish Street altogether...

Footpath from the rear of St. Peter's Church to the Sea Wall (1>>>3>>>5>>>)...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline APRIL

« Reply #422 on: April 02, 2016, 02:46:41 PM »
Seeing as there was no Vlog from the CT this week, I thought you might like to view a couple of better quality videos about Goldhanger, St Peter's Church and the Sea Wall. The first really interesting one includes a walk from rear of the churchyard to the Sea Wall (where TB ended her walk), then back to start of the footpath at the bottom end of Fish Street and a return to the Chequers Inn where the video began. APRIL mentioned earlier that JB might have cut out the more southerly footpath to Fish Street and travelled by this shorter route to and from the churchyard from where it would be just a cock-stride to Bourtree Cottage, whilst avoiding being seen on Fish Street altogether...

Footpath from the rear of St. Peter's Church to the Sea Wall (1>>>3>>>5>>>)...

"Better quality" being the key words. Lovely vids, Myster, and how interesting to HEAR the silence on a Tuesday in June. It was deafening. The other point I noticed was just how many houses have sprung up over the last 30 years and wouldn't have been there in Jeremy's time, making his night-time activities so much easier.

Offline Myster

« Reply #423 on: April 02, 2016, 05:41:37 PM »
And now for something completely different... a pathetic example of how to make a crappy video purporting to support Jeremy Bamber...

Offline puglove

« Reply #424 on: April 02, 2016, 10:57:24 PM »
HEAR, HEAR!... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-35932802

Blimey, I hope that this doesn't allude to Ermintrood's beautifully crafted and inspirational "vlogs." I, for one, massively enjoy watching a generously endowed lady mistily peering at a mudflat.   8((()*/

Did she not do one this week, btw? I do hope it's because she's busy baking, and not because she's sprawled in front of the Aga in a jaffa cake-induced coma.   8(8-))
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline puglove

« Reply #425 on: April 03, 2016, 12:05:51 AM »
There is a small group of people out there who think that Ian Huntley is innocent. And an even smaller group who think that Ian Brady couldn't help himself. Bamber supporters make it up as they go along. They so want him to be innocent, they invent stuff that couldn't possibly happen. And ignore the obvious stuff.

I don't think that I'm the only one to be burnt out and fed up to the max. I'm done with the Bamber thing. Good luck, Holl, and your windsurfing stuff, but you and I both know that he will never see the light of day.

I hope he rots.

He will.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline adam

« Reply #426 on: April 03, 2016, 06:17:08 AM »
There is a small group of people out there who think that Ian Huntley is innocent. And an even smaller group who think that Ian Brady couldn't help himself. Bamber supporters make it up as they go along. They so want him to be innocent, they invent stuff that couldn't possibly happen. And ignore the obvious stuff.

I don't think that I'm the only one to be burnt out and fed up to the max. I'm done with the Bamber thing. Good luck, Holl, and your windsurfing stuff, but you and I both know that he will never see the light of day.

I hope he rots.

He will.

Apart from Mike who met Bamber and has a grudge against the police,  I wonder why people 'want' Bamber to be innocent. Which is undoubtedly the case for the remaining supporters on both forums. The incriminating forensic and circumstantial evidence posted on the forums is so overwheming.

At least three of the CT who are not on forums watched the 'Crimes that shook Britain' video and are still a supporters. There is a chance they all made a decision to then just read pro Bamber information, not read the horrible stuff and engage with Bamber. This is very callous, selective and wrong.

Forum members who became supporters after watching CTSB became guilters. This is because the forums don't just post pro Bamber material.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 06:24:56 AM by adam »

Offline Daisy

« Reply #427 on: April 03, 2016, 08:15:51 AM »
Apart from Mike who met Bamber and has a grudge against the police,  I wonder why people 'want' Bamber to be innocent. Which is undoubtedly the case for the remaining supporters on both forums. The incriminating forensic and circumstantial evidence posted on the forums is so overwheming.

At least three of the CT who are not on forums watched the 'Crimes that shook Britain' video and are still a supporters. There is a chance they all made a decision to then just read pro Bamber information, not read the horrible stuff and engage with Bamber. This is very callous, selective and wrong.

Forum members who became supporters after watching CTSB became guilters. This is because the forums don't just post pro Bamber material.

I agree with you. I started off believing Jeremy was innocent and even fell out with friends who said he was guilty. Things changed as I got to know him and he told me so many lies. Whenever I asked him awkward questions he became abusive. The first time I met him I felt frightened. His eyes had an icy stare and there was no emotion in them even when he laughed.

Interesting that the CT have not published the response from Essex Police when they have published all other replies.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 08:48:33 AM by Myster »

Offline Daisy

« Reply #428 on: April 03, 2016, 08:20:53 AM »

I have done it again posting my reply in the wrong place and incorporating it in the above post. I did leave some line spaces so don't know how it happened.

Offline adam

« Reply #429 on: April 03, 2016, 08:45:09 AM »

I have done it again posting my reply in the wrong place and incorporating it in the above post. I did leave some line spaces so don't know how it happened.

What were the difficult questions ?

What lies did he tell you ?

How did he become abusive ?

Offline sika

« Reply #430 on: April 03, 2016, 08:47:40 AM »

Very easy to make that mistake, Daisy.  I always find your posts most enlightening.

Offline sika

« Reply #431 on: April 03, 2016, 08:50:52 AM »
What were the difficult questions ?

What lies did he tell you ?

How did he become abusive ?
@)(++(*.    Slowly, slowly, catchee monkey.

Offline Myster

« Reply #432 on: April 03, 2016, 08:59:39 AM »
Sorted again, Daisy.  8((()*/

Interesting that the CT have not published the response from Essex Police when they have published all other replies.

Trudi Benjamin only linked to the short BBC report about the Essex Police reply and she responded with...

http://www.jeremy-bamber.co.uk/open-letter

Offline Daisy

« Reply #433 on: April 03, 2016, 09:06:41 AM »
Yes precisely. What was in the letter? Pretty incriminating stuff I imagine which is why they won't publish it. I expect the donations will dry up now there is no hope.

Sika my dear how long have you been on this forum? I am not going to repeat myself. Please refer to my thread "The Real Jeremy Bamber"

Offline Daisy

« Reply #434 on: April 03, 2016, 09:08:19 AM »
Sorry I meant to say Adam. It was Sika who replied. Must be my age or I am not quite awake yet!!