Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 325722 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #435 on: April 03, 2016, 09:24:26 AM »
Blimey, I hope that this doesn't allude to Ermintrood's beautifully crafted and inspirational "vlogs." I, for one, massively enjoy watching a generously endowed lady mistily peering at a mudflat.   8((()*/

Did she not do one this week, btw? I do hope it's because she's busy baking, and not because she's sprawled in front of the Aga in a jaffa cake-induced coma.   8(8-))

Blimey how did I initially read mudflat as mudflap?!
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #436 on: April 03, 2016, 09:45:53 AM »
Apart from Mike who met Bamber and has a grudge against the police,  I wonder why people 'want' Bamber to be innocent. Which is undoubtedly the case for the remaining supporters on both forums. The incriminating forensic and circumstantial evidence posted on the forums is so overwheming.

At least three of the CT who are not on forums watched the 'Crimes that shook Britain' video and are still a supporters. There is a chance they all made a decision to then just read pro Bamber information, not read the horrible stuff and engage with Bamber. This is very callous, selective and wrong.

Forum members who became supporters after watching CTSB became guilters. This is because the forums don't just post pro Bamber material.

Why would anyone "want" JB to be innocent?  Surely some people believe JB innocent as that is how they have interpreted the information available to them?  If someone of Michael Turner's standing believes "passionately" JB is innocent this surely tells you something might not be right?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/9716069/Devils-advocate-Michael-Turner-prepares-for-his-toughest-case.html

How do you know who is who on any forum?  On the odd occasion I have tried second guessing who's who I have been wrong so I no longer bother. 

CTSB vid is just as silly as the others imo.  It features Andrew Hunter promoting the idea that SC was alive in the kitchen when the raid team broke in or shortly before.  Along with the blood in the silencer potentially being animal/rabbit blood.  Both not true imo but this just goes to show how "supporters" can believe JB innocent and yet arrive differently at the same conclusion!  The same is true of those in the guilty camp eg some believe NB was not shot in the bedroom and don't believe the silencer evidence and yet still believe JB guilty. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #437 on: April 03, 2016, 09:56:42 AM »
Sorted again, Daisy.  8((()*/

Trudi Benjamin only linked to the short BBC report about the Essex Police reply and she responded with...

http://www.jeremy-bamber.co.uk/open-letter

I think some believe that if all these docs etc they claim are being withheld are released it would open a Pandora's box and/or contain the smoking gun proving JB innocent.  Personally I don't see it like that.  Surely anything that might have assisted the defence and/or other incriminating material will simply have been destroyed?  If trial exhibits were destroyed against a court order then it surely follows that docs, photos etc would go the same way?

I don't really understand the PII thing.  I believe in criminal trials it's usually used with prosecution witnesses.  Maybe JM's criminal activities eg cheque book fraud have to stay on file in the event of her being charged with some unrelated offence in the future? 

Whatever is in the files I very much doubt there's anything in there capable of overturning JB's conviction. 

Offline APRIL

« Reply #438 on: April 03, 2016, 10:02:57 AM »
Why would anyone "want" JB to be innocent?  Surely some people believe JB innocent as that is how they have interpreted the information available to them?  If someone of Michael Turner's standing believes "passionately" JB is innocent this surely tells you something might not be right?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/9716069/Devils-advocate-Michael-Turner-prepares-for-his-toughest-case.html

How do you know who is who on any forum?  On the odd occasion I have tried second guessing who's who I have been wrong so I no longer bother. 

CTSB vid is just as silly as the others imo.  It features Andrew Hunter promoting the idea that SC was alive in the kitchen when the raid team broke in or shortly before.  Along with the blood in the silencer potentially being animal/rabbit blood.  Both not true imo but this just goes to show how "supporters" can believe JB innocent and yet arrive differently at the same conclusion!  The same is true of those in the guilty camp eg some believe NB was not shot in the bedroom and don't believe the silencer evidence and yet still believe JB guilty.

'Fession time. When I believed him innocent, logical thought was clouded by emotion which added up to, he can't have done it. I desperately wanted him to be innocent, ergo, he was. End of. I can only liken it to being in lust. When the rose coloureds come off, the truth looks very different.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #439 on: April 03, 2016, 10:15:00 AM »
I think some believe that if all these docs etc they claim are being withheld are released it would open a Pandora's box and/or contain the smoking gun proving JB innocent.  Personally I don't see it like that.  Surely anything that might have assisted the defence and/or other incriminating material will simply have been destroyed?  If trial exhibits were destroyed against a court order then it surely follows that docs, photos etc would go the same way?

I don't really understand the PII thing.  I believe in criminal trials it's usually used with prosecution witnesses.  Maybe JM's criminal activities eg cheque book fraud have to stay on file in the event of her being charged with some unrelated offence in the future? 

Whatever is in the files I very much doubt there's anything in there capable of overturning JB's conviction.

I think it's absolutely for certain sure that IF there had been anything which MIGHT have proved A) his innocence and B) a conspiracy, it no longer exists.....................but it's always possible that the details of the holiday park office break-in have been kept on file.  In the VERY remote possibility of his release, the relatives could have him charged with it?
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 10:37:40 AM by Holly Goodhead »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #440 on: April 03, 2016, 10:19:29 AM »

'Fession time. When I believed him innocent, logical thought was clouded by emotion which added up to, he can't have done it. I desperately wanted him to be innocent, ergo, he was. End of. I can only liken it to being in lust. When the rose coloureds come off, the truth looks very different.

With respect April you have in recent weeks stated that forensics are not your thing.  And more recently NGB had to point out to you that a .22 rifle is small calibre.  Imo the most important aspects of the case in determing innocence or guilt are the blood evidence and ballistics. 

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #441 on: April 03, 2016, 10:30:59 AM »

I think it's absolutely for certain sure that IF there had been anything which MIGHT have proved A) his innocence and B) a conspiracy, it no longer exists.....................but it's always possible that the details of the holiday park office break-in have been kept on file. In the VERY remote possibility of his release, the relatives could have him charged with it?

In the event of this happening I think the relatives might find themselves facing more pressing matters like JB seeking return of his 436k inheritance plus interest!  8(0(*

Offline APRIL

« Reply #442 on: April 03, 2016, 10:38:12 AM »
With respect April you have in recent weeks stated that forensics are not your thing.  And more recently NGB had to point out to you that a .22 rifle is small calibre.  Imo the most important aspects of the case in determing innocence or guilt are the blood evidence and ballistics.

Well, they're certainly not emotion. Are you suggesting that because neither blood evidence nor ballistics are "my thing" my opinions have no validity? If that's so, you may have to include most of those from both forums and I doubt the fingers of one hand could be used up on those who have done the amount work on both, done by you and Caroline.....................but I'll bet that many, many more haven't a clue what you're talking about.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #443 on: April 03, 2016, 10:48:45 AM »

Well, they're certainly not emotion. Are you suggesting that because neither blood evidence nor ballistics are "my thing" my opinions have no validity? If that's so, you may have to include most of those from both forums and I doubt the fingers of one hand could be used up on those who have done the amount work on both, done by you and Caroline.....................but I'll bet that many, many more haven't a clue what you're talking about.

No not at all and I apologise if I gave that impression.  I guess it comes down to how we interpret the information and what sort of weight we give to the various aspects of the case. 

With regard to the other points you're absolutely right I was going to make mention of this but had sort of already covered it here in the third para:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6903.msg318373#msg318373

Offline John

« Reply #444 on: April 03, 2016, 06:07:42 PM »

I would agree Holly, the CCRC would have had access to much of the material held under PII.   If it had any relevance to Jeremy's conviction we would no doubt have heard about it.

As far as Trudi's videos are concerned, I thought they were supposed to provide novel new evidence?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 11:21:40 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #445 on: April 04, 2016, 03:59:56 PM »

Many years ago Jeremy won his Freedom of Information requests and obtained everything he wanted.  It is simply nonsense that there are documents still being kept from the defense. Even prior to the release of such documents it was absurd to think that they would have contained evidence to establish police wrongdoing. Police are not in a habit of recording wrongdoing they engaged in documents. Since COLP they already had possession of any documents that incidentally could have revealed some wrong.  The only way for any of their claims to hold water is if COLP lied so they suggest COLP did though they have zero factual basis to claim such. They simply claim it as a matter of necessity.

This kind of nonsense holds no legal potential whatsoever but rather is used by them to try to fool the public into supporting them. If they were honest about things then they would have zilch to use to try to get the public to support any action being taken on Jeremy's behalf.  Many don't even care about Jeremy deep down and simply are using this case as a vehicle for their own benefit like Mike does.  They like the attention they get. The things people resort to in order to garner attention for themselves are legion.   
“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline Myster

« Reply #446 on: April 04, 2016, 07:55:12 PM »
No sign of any Vlog, Sea Wall or otherwise from the CT again, so this will have to tide you over until one appears, unless they've completely dried up (puns intended).

If little chanteuse Molly-Mae can bike it along Fish Street and the Sea Wall, then it would have been a breeze for big Jeremae, accompanied by 1985 hits such as Dire Straits' "Money For Nothing" and Duran Duran's "A View To A Kill"... https://vimeo.com/57637248
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline adam

« Reply #447 on: April 04, 2016, 08:28:02 PM »
No vlog and no anoncement why.

Has the man in the Ivory prison made an order to his disciples ?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #448 on: April 04, 2016, 09:27:05 PM »
No sign of any Vlog, Sea Wall or otherwise from the CT again, so this will have to tide you over until one appears, unless they've completely dried up (puns intended).

If little chanteuse Molly-Mae can bike it along Fish Street and the Sea Wall, then it would have been a breeze for big Jeremae, accompanied by 1985 hits such as Dire Straits' "Money For Nothing" and Duran Duran's "A View To A Kill"... https://vimeo.com/57637248

and Tears for Fear "Everbody Wants To Rule The World".  Apparently when DS Davidson visited Bourtree Cottage this was on his stereo.  Not sure if vinyl, tape or CD.  This was the stereo he feared Crispy might chew the wires of so Crispy had to be dispensed with  8(8-))

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #449 on: April 04, 2016, 09:37:58 PM »
No vlog and no anoncement why.

Has the man in the Ivory prison made an order to his disciples ?

He probably received a severe b--------g from prison officials re the graveside vlog due to complaints from the relatives and local community.  But it is school half-term so maybe they are otherwise engaged and the vlogs will resume next week.