Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 325656 times)

Offline Myster

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #450 on: April 05, 2016, 04:08:44 AM »
No sign of any Vlog, Sea Wall or otherwise from the CT again, so this will have to tide you over until one appears, unless they've completely dried up (puns intended).

If little chanteuse Molly-Mae can bike it along Fish Street and the Sea Wall, then it would have been a breeze for big Jeremae, accompanied by 1985 hits such as Dire Straits' "Money For Nothing" and Duran Duran's "A View To A Kill"... https://vimeo.com/57637248

Forgot to mention that Vimeo runs slowly at high definition on older PCs and laptops, so click on HD and reduce the resolution to 360p.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline John

« Reply #451 on: April 05, 2016, 05:41:08 PM »
I thought the whole idea of the videos was to attract support?   Instead of which they are putting everyone to sleep?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 04:45:27 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Myster

« Reply #452 on: April 05, 2016, 05:53:17 PM »
I thought the whole idea of the videos was to attract support?   Instead of which they are putting everyone to sleep?
They've been floored by David's incredible new forensic evidence!  @)(++(*

Come on David... let's put your secret theories to the test on an open questioning forum.

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #453 on: April 05, 2016, 10:18:32 PM »
and Tears for Fear "Everbody Wants To Rule The World".  Apparently when DS Davidson visited Bourtree Cottage this was on his stereo.  Not sure if vinyl, tape or CD.  This was the stereo he feared Crispy might chew the wires of so Crispy had to be dispensed with  8(8-))

Everytime I hear that song I think of the popcorn ending of Real Genius
“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline adam

« Reply #454 on: April 05, 2016, 10:30:43 PM »

Come on David... let's put your secret theories to the test on an open questioning forum.

It must be incredible. It's been sent to Andrew Hunter. And NGB said it's well written.

But details will not be submitted. No point in spoiling things.

Offline Myster

« Reply #455 on: April 11, 2016, 08:21:49 AM »
What the floozy is this!?  I think Lackydaisical is taking the P... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdOK6kM5T7k

Offline Myster

« Reply #456 on: April 11, 2016, 04:36:00 PM »
Have you ever had the feeling you're being watched?

Offline John

« Reply #457 on: April 11, 2016, 04:46:06 PM »

I think Caroline has been doing the flooring.   @)(++(*
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline John

« Reply #458 on: April 11, 2016, 04:53:22 PM »
Troods says, "Jeremy has an alibi" and "I'm convinced that Sheila was alive in that house".   

Is she for real, not a shred of evidence for any of this??

She then goes on to justify how Sheila could have done it because it has happened in other cases around the world.  Unbelievable!!

She ends with, "The evidence is staring us in the face that this man did not commit this crime".  Really Troods, the hard evidence you never really get around to mentioning??
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 05:07:22 PM by John »

Offline sika

« Reply #459 on: April 11, 2016, 05:10:03 PM »
Troods says, "Jeremy has an alibi" and "I'm convinced that Sheila was alive in that house".   

Is she for real, not a shred of evidence for any of this??

She then goes on to justify how Sheila could have done it because it has happened in other cases around the world.  Unbelievable!!

She ends with, "The evidence is staring us in the face that this man did not commit this crime".  Really Troods, the hard evidence you never really get around to mentioning??
She's obviously got a screw loose.  I can't listen to anymore than 30 seconds of this woman.

Offline puglove

« Reply #460 on: April 11, 2016, 06:28:48 PM »
Have you ever had the feeling you're being watched?

Blimey - Ermintrood Thunderthighs. I hope she's not spending all the donations on Lanacane.   8(8-))
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline adam

« Reply #461 on: April 11, 2016, 07:19:56 PM »
She's obviously got a screw loose.  I can't listen to anymore than 30 seconds of this woman.

I created a thread on why would Sheila had kept herself alive ? Apart from it being suitable for supporters.

She obviously was determined to commit murder/suicide, so once everyone was killed, she would have shot herself.

Bamber claims Sheila only shot herself after the police entered WHF. Which was hours later.

Offline John

« Reply #462 on: April 11, 2016, 08:31:47 PM »
I created a thread on why would Sheila had kept herself alive ? Apart from it being suitable for supporters.

She obviously was determined to commit murder/suicide, so once everyone was killed, she would have shot herself.

Bamber claims Sheila only shot herself after the police entered WHF. Which was hours later.

He claims a lot but backs up little.  Any shot within the farmhouse would have been heard by those police personnel and Jeremy Bamber standing outside waiting to hear the slightest noise emanating from the property.  Mike Tesko recently tried to suggest that police didn't record hearing the thud from the sledgehammer as police forced their way in so couldn't have heard a shot.  The two sounds are completely different, the noise of a gunshot will carry much further and is very distinct.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 05:24:16 PM by John »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #463 on: April 12, 2016, 07:19:19 AM »

Dr Craig, a police surgeon with some 30 years experience at the time of the WHF case, certified the deaths as follows:

38. At 8.10 a.m., Dr Craig attended the scene to formally certify the deaths. In cross-examination at the trial he said the deaths could have occurred at any time during the previous night.  The appearance of Sheila Caffell's body suggested to him that the wounds had been inflicted by her own hand. In answer to the judge the witness made it clear this was not an opinion the jury should rely upon as a true indication that the injuries had been self-inflicted.

If SC shot herself shortly before or after the raid team entered then the signs would be obvious.  SC would be in a completely different state than the other victims and she wasn't.  I would suggest supporters that persist with claims that SC was alive and seen in the kitchen shortly before the raid team broke in and/or the police shot SC are cranks.

As SC's gunshot wounds were contact this can act as a natural suppressor reducing the sound of gunshot.  So it might be possible SC shot herself whilst the police/JB stood outside at circa 4am and the shots went unheard.

"In many cases, the body's absorption of the muzzle blast will act as a suppressor, trapping the propellant gases under the skin and muffling the sound of the shot".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contact_shot
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

« Reply #464 on: April 12, 2016, 08:29:13 AM »
"Good Post, Good Post!" (as Brucie would say)... apart from the last self-inflicted bit.

The bedroom window was partially open, although there may not have been any police within earshot on the RED side, or they were too far away elsewhere on WHITE, BLACK or GREEN for the sound to have carried.

Although by the time they arrived, it was far too late to save any of Jeremy Bamber's family, as he well knew.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 08:36:30 AM by Myster »