Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 325752 times)

Offline scipio_usmc

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #510 on: April 23, 2016, 04:05:42 PM »
The police definitely moved Sheila's body as can be seen in this comparison of photographs at Injustice Anywhere. Unfortunately you can't see the modified photo there without logging in, so I saved it, then uploaded it to a hosting site.

http://www.injusticeanywhereforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=162716&sid=c49300c968bec7d57e25ea427592ad63#p162700

Her arm was moved. The photos were taken at different distances and angles which gives the false appearance that there are differences though there are not. her thigh is bigger in one photo than another not just a different angle and that makes them look quite different, it is simply illusion.
“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #511 on: April 23, 2016, 04:14:02 PM »
The pictures you are looking at are very misleading they don't prove anything, I can explain more in detail later why. However we know the body has been moved because the police first on the scene disagree with the crime scene photos, This is evident in the notes of an early investigation

The most probably scenario would be, While a police officer walks through the box room and then proceeds to open the door to the main bedroom, the door pushes the bible towards Shelia and also moves Shelia's body somewhat, The officer not knowing what he has done until he walks past the door.

For the 100th time all this says its to query other officers because looking at the photos in 1991 the interviewee was unsure of some things. They did query those other officers and those officers said the photos reflect how the body was. 

Contemporaneous (1985) records show that when officers were initially shown the photos it was several weeks after they actually had been at the scene and some expressed a few small concerns but ultimately after talking it out together they decided it was just false memory because of the passage of time and that the photos were accurate of how she was positioned when they found her. 
“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #512 on: April 23, 2016, 04:30:51 PM »

[/quote]

The left photo still has the quilt in place on the bed and it looks to have blood on it. The quilt pattern is muffled in the background, it is a grayish pattern while the red spots really stand out in comparison.

The same can be observed on the quilt on June's side of the bed here where the blood is a different color so stands out:

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #513 on: April 23, 2016, 05:24:46 PM »
I know the type you mean, and assembled with a spanner like the ones below. When my grandmother's bed was disposed of I saved the metal framework, cut two lengths off it, painted them with red oxide and they now reinforce the front wooden driveway gates. Still going strong and rust free!

This is turning into an ancient Barry Bucknell DIY thread... better watch out for Holly's iron fist!!!

Thank goodness you have those spanners with which to defend yourself.

I trust no one is trying to put a spanner in the works!
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

« Reply #514 on: April 25, 2016, 06:53:15 PM »
Yet another Vlog installment questioning the guilt of murderer Jeremy Bamber...
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline adam

« Reply #515 on: April 26, 2016, 12:46:55 AM »
Surely he knows the 'conversation attempts inside WHF met with no response.

He then says there is no forensic evidence. Which is wrong as there is a forensic evidence library.

He then mentions Julie. Who had completed her WS a long time before her minor crimes had been discovered. Except the caravan break in, which she told the police about. The NOTW offer was months later.

He says there was 'no' silencer on the gun. Mike must be right then. The police used the blood they had not given the labs to put into the second silencer.

He accuses the police outright of corruption and framing Bamber. Although does not say why they decided to do this a month after the massacre. 

It seems that he is into conspiracy theories, as spent 30 days sitting in on another trial.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 06:52:05 AM by adam »

Offline puglove

« Reply #516 on: April 26, 2016, 08:10:17 AM »
Yet another Vlog installment questioning the guilt of murderer Jeremy Bamber...

Blimey, another podger. I hope Troods fed him after the "interview", he's smacking his lips like Billy Bunter opening his tuck box.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #517 on: April 26, 2016, 02:22:37 PM »
Blimey, another podger. I hope Troods fed him after the "interview", he's smacking his lips like Billy Bunter opening his tuck box.

@)(++(* 

Marty...really, is this the best you can do after years of 'supporting' JB...'In conversation with someone inside the farmhouse'?  If such a conversation took place, and I don't for one minute believe it did, why on earth would investigators withhold this information during the early stages of the investigation?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #518 on: April 26, 2016, 04:11:31 PM »
@)(++(* 

Marty...really, is this the best you can do after years of 'supporting' JB...'In conversation with someone inside the farmhouse'?  If such a conversation took place, and I don't for one minute believe it did, why on earth would investigators withhold this information during the early stages of the investigation?

Those who claim this are simply resorting to dishonesty. The very document they rely upon to establish police were speaking with someone in the house says no one inside the house responded.  They cite this crap top try to fool uninformed people who are unaware of the fact the document states no one answered and other evidence proves no one answered. they feel this is a strong lie that can fool people and they are right because many people have fallen for it in the past.  It only falls apart under scrutiny and many people are too lazy to investigate.

This was one of the things raised to me to get me to believe Jeremy may have been set up by police. I didn't know whether this and the other claims were true or not but if true it seemed outrageous conduct and there seemed the possibility of the claims being true.  If I acted like some I simply would have taken them as true and said he is innocent.  That is what they hope people will do.  I investigated and low and behold found out pretty much everything put out by the campaign team was distorted.  This has fooled some lazy people in the past and thus they still are going to work it hoping a new crop can be fooled.

Some people want to believe things and they close their eyes to reality like closing their eyes to Al Qaeda taking credit for 9/11 and claiming the US government was responsible.  They are receptive to claims because their biases. many anti police people are receptive to any and all allegations of police planting evidence no matter how outlandish and lacking in evidence they might be. The campaign team is busy trying to recruit these sorts. What they hope to accomplish is unclear some just like the attention I think. They like having people listen to them and pay attention to them. They even get idolized for having a personal relationship with a convict by people who lack such. Mike tries to play up his alleged personal connections to the hilt.  A good comparison is people who like a celebrity being jealous of his/her personal friends and wishing they had that kind of personal access to the celebrity. In many ways the campaign team is like a fan club. The drama inside a fan club is something fierce. 

Offline adam

« Reply #519 on: April 26, 2016, 05:24:06 PM »
If someone said to me the police were in conversations with Sheila at WHF, then framed Bamber, I simply would not believe it straight away.

There are bad apples in all institutions. The corrupt police are probably working alone or in small groups. Doing this for financial reward.  Taking back handers from local criminal big wigs so the big wigs or their employees avoid arrest or prosecution.

There is the occasional story of a few police forcing a confession. Or a mistake made in an investigation. But a lot of police and maybe the raid team talking to Sheila at WHF,  and then framing Bamber a month later is not plausible.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 05:37:20 PM by adam »

Offline adam

« Reply #520 on: April 26, 2016, 05:46:08 PM »
It's doubtful the people who join the police, do it to frame innocent people. They join for honerable reasons. To uphold the law and catch criminals 

A small amount drift into corrupt activities, years later. Almost all for financial rewards. Some young police might be over enthusiastic to get an arrest and brownie points. Others will make innocent mistakes.

However for a lot of police and maybe the raid team to be in conversation with Sheila at WHF, then frame a grieving son, uncle and brother a month later, makes no sense.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 06:01:34 PM by adam »

david1819

« Reply #521 on: April 26, 2016, 06:09:10 PM »
For the 100th time all this says its to query other officers because looking at the photos in 1991 the interviewee was unsure of some things. They did query those other officers and those officers said the photos reflect how the body was. 

Contemporaneous (1985) records show that when officers were initially shown the photos it was several weeks after they actually had been at the scene and some expressed a few small concerns but ultimately after talking it out together they decided it was just false memory because of the passage of time and that the photos were accurate of how she was positioned when they found her.

I know what it sais, I have also read the Dickenson enquiry notes and 1985 notes in relation to this. You are just coming up with excuses to ignore evidence you do not like to see.   

Offline sika

« Reply #522 on: April 26, 2016, 07:39:33 PM »
Those who claim this are simply resorting to dishonesty. The very document they rely upon to establish police were speaking with someone in the house says no one inside the house responded.  They cite this crap top try to fool uninformed people who are unaware of the fact the document states no one answered and other evidence proves no one answered. they feel this is a strong lie that can fool people and they are right because many people have fallen for it in the past.  It only falls apart under scrutiny and many people are too lazy to investigate.

This was one of the things raised to me to get me to believe Jeremy may have been set up by police. I didn't know whether this and the other claims were true or not but if true it seemed outrageous conduct and there seemed the possibility of the claims being true.  If I acted like some I simply would have taken them as true and said he is innocent.  That is what they hope people will do.  I investigated and low and behold found out pretty much everything put out by the campaign team was distorted.  This has fooled some lazy people in the past and thus they still are going to work it hoping a new crop can be fooled.

Some people want to believe things and they close their eyes to reality like closing their eyes to Al Qaeda taking credit for 9/11 and claiming the US government was responsible.  They are receptive to claims because their biases. many anti police people are receptive to any and all allegations of police planting evidence no matter how outlandish and lacking in evidence they might be. The campaign team is busy trying to recruit these sorts. What they hope to accomplish is unclear some just like the attention I think. They like having people listen to them and pay attention to them. They even get idolized for having a personal relationship with a convict by people who lack such. Mike tries to play up his alleged personal connections to the hilt.  A good comparison is people who like a celebrity being jealous of his/her personal friends and wishing they had that kind of personal access to the celebrity. In many ways the campaign team is like a fan club. The drama inside a fan club is something fierce.
Who in their right mind would believe that Police had spoken with someone in the house, and had then gone on to conceal the fact? 

It immediately sounds like bollocks, and can be proved to be bollocks within about two minutes of looking up the evidence.

I'm amazed that Benjamin hasn't tried to recruit Holly.  Or has she?

Offline John

« Reply #523 on: April 26, 2016, 07:43:40 PM »
Who in their right mind would believe that Police had spoken with someone in the house, and had then gone on to conceal the fact? 

It immediately sounds like bollocks, and can be proved to be bollocks within about two minutes of looking up the evidence.

This was yet more information which was construed to mean something entirely different.  The police were attempting to communicate with anyone who was alive in the house but in reality all they got back was silence broken by the occasional woof woof from Crispy.

A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #524 on: April 26, 2016, 08:54:01 PM »

The claim sounds incredible but they did post a portion of a document as support. The choice is to believe the document or dig deeper. I dug deeper rather than just accept it but there are some really delusional people out there who won't investigate or worse know the other evidence but refuse to accept it anyway. There are some wackos who insist the US was behind 9/11, insist ISIS is being blamed for doing things they have not done and they are not really so bad. Some people have serious mental issues.  All one need do is look at Steven Avery supporters.  Some of the are so nuts they claim the police killed Teresa Halbach and planted her remains, vehicle and all other evidence at the Avery Salvage lot.  Some people have no problem claiming things that sound ridiculous.