Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 325683 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #525 on: April 26, 2016, 10:30:30 PM »
Who in their right mind would believe that Police had spoken with someone in the house, and had then gone on to conceal the fact? 

It immediately sounds like bollocks, and can be proved to be bollocks within about two minutes of looking up the evidence.

I'm amazed that Benjamin hasn't tried to recruit Holly.  Or has she?

I failed the entry requirements on the cake baking - my attempt below  8(8-))  They set the bar too high:

http://www.jeremy-bamber.co.uk/bamber-bake-off
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 10:34:37 PM by Holly Goodhead »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline adam

« Reply #526 on: April 27, 2016, 03:40:21 AM »
Mike agrees with Marty about the police framing Bamber.

His latest Youtube video, the one where he speaks in an American accent, says the police staged the scene by putting the rifle on Sheila. To make it look like murder/suicide. So I'm not sure why the police decided to frame Bamber a month later and undo their original and successful frame.

Offline Myster

« Reply #527 on: April 27, 2016, 06:15:46 AM »
I failed the entry requirements on the cake baking - my attempt below  8(8-))  They set the bar too high:

That looks just like one of Tesko's Titanic Turds... not that I've been delving too deeply into Blue's sewage system, I hasten to add!

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6813.0
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #528 on: April 27, 2016, 09:16:43 AM »
That looks just like one of Tesko's Titanic Turds... not that I've been delving too deeply into Blue's sewage system, I hasten to add!

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6813.0

Tesko thinks that the action of moving the rifle from the body to the window and then back to the body is some great conspiracy and will lead to Bamber's conviction being quashed.  What an idiot!
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #529 on: April 27, 2016, 09:25:29 AM »
Yet another Vlog installment questioning the guilt of murderer Jeremy Bamber...

I've never heard so much construed bollocks in my life.  Jeremy Bamber must find these people so amusing and gullible.  Conversation in the farmhouse, one fingerprint on the rifle...Geeze he must be innocent!!!
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 09:28:03 AM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline adam

« Reply #530 on: April 27, 2016, 11:33:56 AM »
https://youtu.be/xPwzI1cDMm4

Mike's previous video had him with a strong northern accent. He really is a versatile thespian.

In this video he is saying Sheila shot herself upstairs after the police entered WHF.

But in his American accent video he is saying  the police shot her and then put the rifle they saw by the window across her.

It was a mistake of the police to release pictures of the rifle by the window, if this was the rifle they used to put across Sheila. In order to make it look like errrr murder/suicide ? !
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 11:53:05 AM by adam »

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #531 on: April 27, 2016, 04:25:02 PM »

http://www.jeremy-bamber.co.uk/bamber-bake-off

It looks like your whole kitchen burned to achieve that
“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #532 on: April 28, 2016, 04:36:11 PM »
It looks like your whole kitchen burned to achieve that

I was sidetracked by responding to one of your lengthy posts and forgot it was in the oven!   8((()*/

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline John

« Reply #533 on: April 28, 2016, 06:08:03 PM »
https://youtu.be/xPwzI1cDMm4

Mike's previous video had him with a strong northern accent. He really is a versatile thespian.

In this video he is saying Sheila shot herself upstairs after the police entered WHF.

But in his American accent video he is saying  the police shot her and then put the rifle they saw by the window across her.

It was a mistake of the police to release pictures of the rifle by the window, if this was the rifle they used to put across Sheila. In order to make it look like errrr murder/suicide ? !

It would appear so but then they have nothing to hide in relation to the rifle.  There will always be those like MT who want to read all sorts into anything which looks out of place.  The very simple truth is the police moved the rifle from the body to render it safe, standard practice in any such case.

A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #534 on: April 28, 2016, 06:09:32 PM »
Yet another Vlog installment questioning the guilt of murderer Jeremy Bamber...

This just gets worse, is Trudi not embarrassed yet?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 09:23:38 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Myster

« Reply #535 on: April 28, 2016, 06:21:56 PM »
This just gets worse, is Trudi not embarrassed yet?

Plenty of bile aimed at Julie Mugford... and only sycophantic praise for a despicable five-times murderer without a single word about how fleeced the family business out of £1000, touted nude photos of the sister he killed to the press for £20,000, went on £5000 farm-financed, drug-smuggling jollies to the Continent, and not one jot or tittle about his own proposed £100,000 newspaper deal. No doubt about it, Bamber had form.

I think Theresa May or any other future Home Secretary will have more sense than to listen to all the deluded claptrap and squeals for Bamber's release by his ever dwindling band of manipulated supporters.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 08:12:50 PM by Myster »
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline adam

« Reply #536 on: May 02, 2016, 08:45:25 AM »
Plenty of bile aimed at Julie Mugford... and only sycophantic praise for a despicable five-times murderer without a single word about how fleeced the family business out of £1000, touted nude photos of the sister he killed to the press for £20,000, went on £5000 farm-financed, drug-smuggling jollies to the Continent, and not one jot or tittle about his own proposed £100,000 newspaper deal. No doubt about it, Bamber had form.

I think Theresa May or any other future Home Secretary will have more sense than to listen to all the deluded claptrap and squeals for Bamber's release by his ever dwindling band of manipulated supporters.

That was a good article. It said the COA completely vindicated the police.

I wonder what they think of Mike's Youtube video last year, which said the police stage managed the crime scene.

Offline John

« Reply #537 on: May 02, 2016, 09:27:01 AM »

Is there a band any more, even the blue forum looks like a veritable Pharaoh's tomb these days.

Offline John

« Reply #538 on: May 02, 2016, 09:29:33 AM »

I wonder what they think of Mike's Youtube video last year, which said the police stage managed the crime scene.

It really is about time Essex Police did something about the defamation.

Offline puglove

« Reply #539 on: May 02, 2016, 09:43:16 AM »

I expect they think that it's a fat little burglar, sitting on the toilet and pretending to be Al Capone.     8(8-))
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.