Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 325593 times)

Offline scipio_usmc

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #585 on: May 19, 2016, 09:43:20 PM »
From Wiki...

In the United Kingdom, many houses are built to contain a box-room (box room or boxroom) that is easily identifiable, being smaller than the others. The small size of these rooms limits their use, and they tend to be used as a small single bedroom, small child's bedroom, or as a storage room. Other box rooms may house a live-in domestic worker. Traditionally, and often seen in country houses and larger suburban houses up until the 1930s in Britain, the box room was literally for the storage of boxes, trunks, portmanteaux and the like, rather than for bedroom use

I don't use wiki because they usually are wrong but in this instance they seem to be right. The defining feature is the small size which prevented the room from being counted as a bedroom or the like even though it could be adapted to such. It's rather like how today in order to be officially called a bedroom a closet must be inside the room.  Rooms lacking a closet can still be adapted for use as a bedroom but is not officially counted as one. Rooms smaller than the rest were boxrooms.  We don't know what they stored in the boxrooms since we have not seen any photos.
“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline Myster

« Reply #586 on: May 21, 2016, 07:38:22 PM »
Would we still be discussing the WHF case today if Nevill Bamber had one of these special beds equipped with a .410 shotgun installed in '85?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3601720/Cupboards-conceal-bureaus-bullets-Furniture-hides-guns-latest-trend-firearms.html
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #587 on: May 21, 2016, 08:45:23 PM »
Would we still be discussing the WHF case today if Nevill Bamber had one of these special beds equipped with a .410 shotgun installed in '85?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3601720/Cupboards-conceal-bureaus-bullets-Furniture-hides-guns-latest-trend-firearms.html

Probably as it seems unlikely NB was in bed/room when shooting started.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

« Reply #588 on: May 21, 2016, 08:53:48 PM »
Probably as it seems unlikely NB was in bed/room when shooting started.

Of course he was in bed!... you just like winding me up!  @)(++(*

Offline Myster

« Reply #589 on: May 21, 2016, 08:59:34 PM »
Wouldn't trust that young woman in the bed with it though... she nearly blew her partner's head off!!!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #590 on: May 21, 2016, 09:12:51 PM »
Wouldn't trust that young woman in the bed with it though... she nearly blew her partner's head off!!!

She obviously had her reasons!
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Opal

« Reply #591 on: May 22, 2016, 10:04:11 PM »
On a different note.....Having looked at the recent plans of WHF again, I thought there was only one available staircase that wasn't locked..this being the main staircase....am I right?  I noticed recently the 3rd staircase that went up as shown in the plan from above the rifle cupboard in NB downstairs office. Was there an opening though to the master bedroom from NB's upstairs office?

I haven't been on here long so please excuse me if this has already been asked.

Offline Myster

« Reply #592 on: May 22, 2016, 10:32:46 PM »
On a different note.....Having looked at the recent plans of WHF again, I thought there was only one available staircase that wasn't locked..this being the main staircase....am I right?  I noticed recently the 3rd staircase that went up as shown in the plan from above the rifle cupboard in NB downstairs office. Was there an opening though to the master bedroom from NB's upstairs office?

I haven't been on here long so please excuse me if this has already been asked.

The main staircase S1 was the one that the TFU used to gain access to the bedrooms. The Kitchen spiral staircase S2 was used as a glory hole filled and blocked with junk, although I believe there was an attempt to climb it, before they chose an easier alternative route. Staircase S3 led to the Upper Office and Store Room, but access to the bedrooms from the latter was prevented by a locked or barred door D1 on the RED (South) side. There was another stair in the Main Hall leading down to the cellar, but the steps were probably rotten because one of the raid team put his foot through one of them.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=633.msg25947#msg25947

Offline Opal

« Reply #593 on: May 22, 2016, 11:05:58 PM »
Thanks Myster!

So realistically with WHF being all locked and bolted the night the police arrived...yet JB got in... I assume he could also have locked the upstairs bathroom door before leaving as well. Leaving then by staircase 3 down to NB office.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 11:26:24 PM by Opal »

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #594 on: May 23, 2016, 03:50:36 AM »
Yes June did drop numerous blood spots onto the floor but this may well have been from the GSW she sustained to her knee.  The bullet exited so the potential for blood to leak onto the floor from this injury was effectively front and back. 

I don't know if June was right or left handed?  If right handed she may have been prevented from using this arm due to the GSW she sustained to it.

If I put my guilty hat on (yes I have one) I just can't get my head round JB seeking out the bible to stage on SC.  SC had a long history of mental illness with in-patient psychiatric care there was no need to over complicate with religious fervour.  If JB told officers she was religious I might be able to believe it wearing my guilty hat but he didn't.

Mental illness alone doesn't necessarily translate into suicide or murder let alone both.  In those instances where people having delusions do harm someone suicide doesn't naturally follow. Murder suicide for a religious motivation in contrast is something that has happened.  It's far superior to suggest such than simply suggest she had delusions whereby she decided to kill everyone and herself.     
“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline Myster

« Reply #595 on: May 23, 2016, 06:36:14 AM »
Thanks Myster!

So realistically with WHF being all locked and bolted the night the police arrived...yet JB got in... I assume he could also have locked the upstairs bathroom door before leaving as well. Leaving then by staircase 3 down to NB office.

It isn't made clear in the available police statements how door D1 was fully secured, whether by a bar on the RED side, a lock (opened using a key from either side), or by both. If it was just barred, then it's possible that JB fastened this in the bathroom before leaving via the Main Hall stairs then out through the kitchen window, instead of using the Office stairs (S3). On the other hand, D1 might have been permanently barred and JB, familiar with the house securement routine, never went anywhere near that door on the night.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 06:44:02 AM by Myster »

Offline Opal

« Reply #596 on: May 23, 2016, 12:41:52 PM »
I believe I read that it was bolted on the bathroom side.

Offline Myster

« Reply #597 on: May 23, 2016, 05:30:52 PM »
I believe I read that it was bolted on the bathroom side.

One of the raid team, PC Raymond Rozga, was stationed in the First Floor Store Room keeping an eye on door D1 when another member, PC Laurence Collins called out from the bathroom on the other side. Rozga attempted to open it but it seemed to be stuck, only moving by the odd inch or two, so Collins might have unbolted the door beforehand.

From Rozga's statement...

Offline Opal

« Reply #598 on: May 23, 2016, 08:55:41 PM »
Thanks Myster,

Where can I find these statements of the TFU ?

Forget the question above, I've found them  ?{)(**
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 10:01:10 PM by Opal »

Offline Myster

« Reply #599 on: May 24, 2016, 12:41:49 PM »
Grab all 50,000 while you can Caroline... and let's have someone talking sense about the case for a change.  8((()*/