Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 325722 times)

Offline Myster

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #630 on: May 26, 2016, 05:55:41 PM »
Twinkling with a star (whoever he is &%+((£ ) now that the vlogs have dried up...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFwn3kZzSUagLzNpdywL4H4dirB224AB7R0F2w0/
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 05:58:01 PM by Myster »
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #631 on: May 27, 2016, 12:26:58 AM »
Twinkling with a star (whoever he is &%+((£ ) now that the vlogs have dried up...

Josh Groban - James Blunt lookalike

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fXnRf3TQcpk

I'll leave the rest for puglove  8)-)))
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

« Reply #632 on: May 27, 2016, 03:57:37 AM »
Yes, I knew that... was just being flippant.  But not a patch on the earthy original, Colm Wilkinson...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsYnhVITf9E

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #633 on: May 27, 2016, 10:58:12 AM »
Yes, I knew that... was just being flippant.  But not a patch on the earthy original, Colm Wilkinson...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsYnhVITf9E

I didn't, so I wouldn't have realised you were bring flippant despite the name in lights in the background!

Is Troods one of these people that thinks it's cool to have a pic with whatever list celebs?  The above comes after actress Susan Penhaligon.

I doubt any celeb with an agent will get involved with a convicted child killer despite Troods attempts to convert them.  Even after viewing the compelling Vlogs!

Of course if/when JB's conviction is quashed the whole world and his dog will be tripping over him.

I can't think of any celeb involved in any 'cause' that isn't pretty much universally accepted as a good cause eg Angelina Jollie.  Can anyone think of a celeb, from any list A - Z, involved in a highly controversial cause? 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #634 on: May 27, 2016, 11:15:10 AM »
I didn't, so I wouldn't have realised you were bring flippant despite the name in lights in the background!

Is Troods one of these people that thinks it's cool to have a pic with whatever list celebs?  The above comes after actress Susan Penhaligon.

I doubt any celeb with an agent will get involved with a convicted child killer despite Troods attempts to convert them.  Even after viewing the compelling Vlogs!

Of course if/when JB's conviction is quashed the whole world and his dog will be tripping over him.

I can't think of any celeb involved in any 'cause' that isn't pretty much universally accepted as a good cause eg Angelina Jollie.  Can anyone think of a celeb, from any list A - Z, involved in a highly controversial cause?

The likes of Susan Penhaligon and Peter Tatchell only appear to have gone as far as supporting JB's request for full disclosure.

Joe Karam was David Bain's number one supporter.  JB has Mike  8)><(

Offline Caroline

« Reply #635 on: May 27, 2016, 08:18:54 PM »

Twinkling? She looks like she's had an accident!

Offline Myster

« Reply #636 on: May 27, 2016, 08:40:13 PM »
Twinkling? She looks like she's had an accident!
Of the poop-poop-pee-doop kind?  &%+((£

Offline Caroline

« Reply #637 on: May 27, 2016, 10:35:14 PM »
Of the poop-poop-pee-doop kind?  &%+((£

Something of that ilk  ?{)(**

Offline John

« Reply #638 on: May 29, 2016, 01:52:54 PM »
From Wiki...

In the United Kingdom, many houses are built to contain a box-room (box room or boxroom) that is easily identifiable, being smaller than the others. The small size of these rooms limits their use, and they tend to be used as a small single bedroom, small child's bedroom, or as a storage room. Other box rooms may house a live-in domestic worker. Traditionally, and often seen in country houses and larger suburban houses up until the 1930s in Britain, the box room was literally for the storage of boxes, trunks, portmanteaux and the like, rather than for bedroom use

My late aunt had a boxroom in her farmhouse, basically all the junk is put in there out of the way.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Myster

« Reply #639 on: May 31, 2016, 04:38:25 PM »
She KNOWS Jeremy Bamber is innocent... in the same way she KNOWS that Julie Smerchanski is divorced and Barbara Wilson has passed on...

https://www.the-newshub.com/general/jeremy-bamber-a-thirty-year-injustice83

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #640 on: May 31, 2016, 07:05:20 PM »
She KNOWS Jeremy Bamber is innocent... in the same way she KNOWS that Julie Smerchanski is divorced and Barbara Wilson has passed on...

https://www.the-newshub.com/general/jeremy-bamber-a-thirty-year-injustice83

Note how they always post in places where you can't respond to correct their false claims. Her claim that the document she posted is a log of a call from Nevill to police is of course not true.
“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline Myster

« Reply #641 on: June 02, 2016, 07:59:20 AM »
No point in starting another thread on this subject, so I thought I'd post it here.

There are no videos on YouTube showing the loading and operation of an Anschutz 525 rifle in detail, but this one about a French-made Gevarm .22 is the nearest I could find, and being fairly similar to the former is quite informative. The main difference is with the type of firing pin, which in the Anschutz causes the primer to ignite by a single strike to a point on the edge of the brass casing's flange, whereas with a Gevarm the pin hits the casing's base across the whole of its diameter. Also, the Gevarm doesn't have a deflector plate to force the ejected casing forward...

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #642 on: June 02, 2016, 04:46:35 PM »
No point in starting another thread on this subject, so I thought I'd post it here.

There are no videos on YouTube showing the loading and operation of an Anschutz 525 rifle in detail, but this one about a French-made Gevarm .22 is the nearest I could find, and being fairly similar to the former is quite informative. The main difference is with the type of firing pin, which in the Anschutz causes the primer to ignite by a single strike to a point on the edge of the brass casing's flange, whereas with a Gevarm the pin hits the casing's base across the whole of its diameter. Also, the Gevarm doesn't have a deflector plate to force the ejected casing forward...

The issues relative to loading are:

1) Sheila would have had evidence on her hand had she loaded the bullets

2) She would have exclusively used the kitchen supply not some bullets from that supply and additional bullets from the closet thus there would not have been 30 bullets remaining

3) She would not have known about the need to manually feed the first round into the chamber by working the bolt. This would have given someone the ability to safely disarm her even if she had inserted a magazine.

Manson disciple Lynette Fromme tried to kill US President Ford but she failed to manually chamber a round so when she pulled the trigger nothing happened and then she was safely disarmed. Her experience was with shotguns and other common "farm weapons" not semi-autos so she had no idea you needed to manually chamber the first round. It sounds bad but Ford was a lousy president so I think we would have been better off had she been successful.

“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline John

« Reply #643 on: June 03, 2016, 02:53:22 PM »
Has Trudi given up already?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Myster

« Reply #644 on: June 04, 2016, 06:10:22 PM »
Has Trudi given up already?

Seems the Bamber Innocence Train has hit the buffers, so she and Josh Grab-one ran off together with hubby in hot pursuit.

?{)(** 8**8:/: ____________________________________________________  8(8-))