Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 325559 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #675 on: June 08, 2016, 10:17:44 AM »
Trudi's vlogs make Bamber seem more guilty. A typical example was the 'bike ride' vlog.

Supporters on the Blue forum used to act as if Bamber had to cycle through a swamp. Which was never believable otherwise the prosecution would not have suggested he did this. There were also three routes and RB said it was an easy journey which passed no dwellings. 

Trudi was then filmed on pathways that anyone could cycle on. One pathway even had a bench. Maybe Bamber had a rest half way back.

I thought I saw a red and white chequered cloth poking out of tote bag.  Probably had a picnic after filming.  
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline puglove

« Reply #676 on: June 08, 2016, 11:23:19 AM »
I thought I saw a red and white chequered cloth poking out of tote bag.  Probably had a picnic after filming. 

Perhaps she can't go too long between pasties.     8(8-))
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #677 on: June 08, 2016, 02:07:51 PM »
Perhaps she can't go too long between pasties.     8(8-))

And I bet they had lunch at The Chequers before the 100 metre stroll along the sea wall to the bench.  Then suddenly whoosh the checked red and white cloth is pulled from Troods Tote and all manner of goodies are displayed for cameraman/husband Pat 'n' Trood to feast on  %£&)**#

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline John

« Reply #678 on: June 08, 2016, 02:11:09 PM »
And I bet they had lunch at The Chequers before the 100 metre stroll along the sea wall to the bench.  Then suddenly whoosh the checked red and white cloth is pulled from Troods Tote and all manner of goodies are displayed for cameraman/husband Pat 'n' Trood to feast on  %£&)**#

I wouldn't mind a bit o that myself, maybe one of these days. I might even get a ride on one of Jackie's nags at Brentwood Stables.   Maybe we could organise a group outing?  @)(++(*
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 05:08:07 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #679 on: June 08, 2016, 02:21:25 PM »
I wouldn't mind a bit o that myself, maybe one of these days. I might even get a ride on one of Jackie's nags at Brentwood Stables.   Maybe we could organise a group outing?  @)(++(*

@)(++(*

I think you might have had a lucky escape with your ban John, she seemed pretty keen for you to take her out to lunch followed by a ride on one of her two horses  8(0(*

Offline John

« Reply #680 on: June 08, 2016, 02:35:34 PM »
@)(++(*

I think you might have had a lucky escape with your ban John, she seemed pretty keen for you to take her out to lunch followed by a ride on one of her two horses  8(0(*

I did promise one day.  8(8-))
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline puglove

« Reply #681 on: June 18, 2016, 10:29:59 PM »
Next week's vlog.....

Ermintrood Thunderthighs shares the heartwarming story of the constipated mathematician who worked it out with a Jeremy Bamber pen.

Offline sika

« Reply #682 on: June 18, 2016, 10:39:42 PM »
Next week's vlog.....

Ermintrood Thunderthighs shares the heartwarming story of the constipated mathematician who worked it out with a Jeremy Bamber pen.
Why can't I like a post more than once?

I love you Shona, you crack me up!  8@??)(

Offline puglove

« Reply #683 on: June 18, 2016, 10:43:16 PM »
Why can't I like a post more than once?

I love you Shona, you crack me up!  8@??)(

I love you much more.

Are we still doing the like thing? I can't find how to do it.

Offline puglove

« Reply #684 on: June 18, 2016, 10:53:28 PM »
I love you much more.

Are we still doing the like thing? I can't find how to do it.

If I COULD do the likey-likey thing.....50 million likes to sika, Tim, Myster, Andy and Scipio.

One like to David for being a naughty little tea-leaf!!     8)-)))

Offline Myster

« Reply #685 on: June 19, 2016, 06:52:21 AM »
Congratulations to Jeremy Bamber... you've just managed to boost the BREXIT vote by 10 points. One piece of advice from you and people do the exact opposite!

Too late for me though, my postal vote is already in... or I should more accurately say, OUT.  I'm heartily sick of this money-grabbing, freeloader-kowtowing, back-slapping, shiny-bummed bureaucrats' club for the Kinnocks and Rompuy-pumpies of this world! Time to boot out Cameron and Co. and make room for leaders with guts who actually care about and stick up for the people of this country... and no, I don't mean Corbyn.

John is going to love this, over to you...  http://jeremybamber.blogspot.co.uk/

ETA: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/11266362/Herman-Van-Rompuy-will-be-paid-over-500000-by-the-EU-to-do-nothing.html

Is it any wonder that the UK has the tiniest flag at the bottom, while Belgium and Germany occupy dominant positions at the top trough?...
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 08:37:46 AM by Myster »
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #686 on: June 19, 2016, 10:33:18 AM »
Congratulations to Jeremy Bamber... you've just managed to boost the BREXIT vote by 10 points. One piece of advice from you and people do the exact opposite!

Too late for me though, my postal vote is already in... or I should more accurately say, OUT.  I'm heartily sick of this money-grabbing, freeloader-kowtowing, back-slapping, shiny-bummed bureaucrats' club for the Kinnocks and Rompuy-pumpies of this world! Time to boot out Cameron and Co. and make room for leaders with guts who actually care about and stick up for the people of this country... and no, I don't mean Corbyn.

John is going to love this, over to you...  http://jeremybamber.blogspot.co.uk/

ETA: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/11266362/Herman-Van-Rompuy-will-be-paid-over-500000-by-the-EU-to-do-nothing.html

Is it any wonder that the UK has the tiniest flag at the bottom, while Belgium and Germany occupy dominant positions at the top trough?...

With the EU flag conealed by the background but surreptitiously lording it over all.   &%+((£

How effective are many of the rules and regulations emanating from Europe?  Financial regulation didn't save the PIIGS when the global financial services hit. 

Is the violence seen at UEFA 2016 symptomatic of something deeper?  Or just mindless hooliganism?

I will not be voting as I simply can't be arsed to research it all and I certainly will not be listening to the pundits from Brexit/Bremain camps.

I notice JB makes reference to curved bananas.   &%+((£

Offline adam

« Reply #687 on: June 24, 2016, 06:22:17 AM »
There was an programme on Dr Shipman this week.

Former patients used to write to him in jail supporting his protestions of innocence, before and after conviction. Similar to Bamber, Dr Shipman would send hand written letters back.

People believing Dr Shipman or Bamber are innocent, or the silencer was fabricated must want to belong to a cause.

Offline Myster

« Reply #688 on: June 25, 2016, 05:50:57 PM »
The Sun missed the bus... the pen campaign began over two weeks ago, but there are a couple of photos here, one of Sheila, the other of Anji Greaves, which I haven't seen online before...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1340650/mass-killer-jeremy-bamber-who-gunned-down-five-members-of-his-own-family-is-selling-off-pens-with-his-signature-to-raise-cash/
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline adam

« Reply #689 on: June 25, 2016, 07:09:14 PM »
What's the story with Anji Greaves ?

Was she Bamber's girlfriend before Julie ? Bamber was with Julie prior to and after the massacre. He went abroad directly after they split and just before his arrest, so couldn't have got back with Greaves.   

If Anji Greaves was his girlfriend from years ago, what was she doing writing to him in prison, pre conviction ? Trying to jump on the gravy train if Bamber got aquited I suspect. She soon disappeared after the verdict.