Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 325610 times)

Offline Myster

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #690 on: June 25, 2016, 07:37:45 PM »
What's the story with Anji Greaves ?

Was she Bamber's girlfriend before Julie ? Bamber was with Julie prior to and after the massacre. He went abroad directly after they split and just before his arrest, so couldn't have got back with Greaves.   

If Anji Greaves was his girlfriend from years ago, what was she doing writing to him in prison, pre conviction ? Trying to jump on the gravy train if Bamber got acquitted I suspect. She soon disappeared after the verdict.

Apparently, Bamber wrote over 100 letters to AG whilst he was on remand in Brixton. He had to satisfy his ardour somehow other than banging the bishop. She had their bags packed in a hotel room ready to be whisked away on holiday if he was acquitted, but after receiving the guilty verdict she walked out into the street in a daze and was almost run over... so the story goes.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 05:20:04 PM by John »
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline rotti

« Reply #691 on: June 27, 2016, 09:37:53 PM »
There isn't much by the way of substance in these video logs, I thought we were promised some real evidence of Bamber's innocence?

Someone should explain to Trudi the meaning of the word corrupt since she obviously doesn't understand what it means.  And while they are at it, possibly remind her of defamation Law in England.
here here well said 8@??)(

Offline rotti

« Reply #692 on: June 27, 2016, 11:11:40 PM »
puglove.i love your whittyness. ive just marked the 'like' symbol on a few of your posts 8((()*/ 8@??)(

Offline Opal

« Reply #693 on: June 27, 2016, 11:52:39 PM »
I've been wondering about the Dog 'Crispy'..... In JB's September 10th - 12th 1985 statement page 51,52  he says when asked if SC could have shot herself twice ..... " the gun could have been triggered again perhaps by the dog". Or words to this effect. JB was then asked how he knew the dog was upstairs in the Main Bedroom....JB replied that the PC told him. ..did the PC say this though? The thing is JM also mentions the dog in her Diary saying 'Pest Dog'....why?  JM was also worried about giving the right replies in her  first statement....JB told her if she stuck to the truth..( as near as possible) then she'd be all right, as that's why he had only told her certain things. JB actually says he doesn't agree that SC couldn't have shot herself twice, but that the PC was probably right!

The dog could be heard barking by the telephonist when they checked the phone line.

What I'm getting at is what could have happened that night that made JB mention the dog when talking of Sheila's gun shot wounds?

Offline rotti

« Reply #694 on: June 28, 2016, 10:22:36 AM »
I've been wondering about the Dog 'Crispy'..... In JB's September 10th - 12th 1985 statement page 51,52  he says when asked if SC could have shot herself twice ..... " the gun could have been triggered again perhaps by the dog". Or words to this effect. JB was then asked how he knew the dog was upstairs in the Main Bedroom....JB replied that the PC told him. ..did the PC say this though? The thing is JM also mentions the dog in her Diary saying 'Pest Dog'....why?  JM was also worried about giving the right replies in her  first statement....JB told her if she stuck to the truth..( as near as possible) then she'd be all right, as that's why he had only told her certain things. JB actually says he doesn't agree that SC couldn't have shot herself twice, but that the PC was probably right!

The dog could be heard barking by the telephonist when they checked the phone line.

What I'm getting at is what could have happened that night that made JB mention the dog when talking of Sheila's gun shot wounds?
good point opal,also i think the police asked him about handling that bible found near sheila.he said he may have picked it up to threaten the dog,they then asked when the incident happened,i cant remember the answer jb gave,bottom line is maybe the dog was hindering jb's work that morning and he threw the bible at it,just a thought 8(0(*

Offline Opal

« Reply #695 on: June 28, 2016, 12:08:21 PM »
Rotti....I thought JB could have hit the dog with the bible, which could put a different view on the blood stains on the bible... ie....where did the bible land if thrown at the dog?

Offline rotti

« Reply #696 on: June 28, 2016, 02:41:32 PM »
Rotti....I thought JB could have hit the dog with the bible, which could put a different view on the blood stains on the bible... ie....where did the bible land if thrown at the dog?
yes opal i see your point

Offline John

« Reply #697 on: June 30, 2016, 05:15:57 PM »
Congratulations to Jeremy Bamber... you've just managed to boost the BREXIT vote by 10 points. One piece of advice from you and people do the exact opposite!

Too late for me though, my postal vote is already in... or I should more accurately say, OUT.  I'm heartily sick of this money-grabbing, freeloader-kowtowing, back-slapping, shiny-bummed bureaucrats' club for the Kinnocks and Rompuy-pumpies of this world! Time to boot out Cameron and Co. and make room for leaders with guts who actually care about and stick up for the people of this country... and no, I don't mean Corbyn.

John is going to love this, over to you...  http://jeremybamber.blogspot.co.uk/

ETA: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/11266362/Herman-Van-Rompuy-will-be-paid-over-500000-by-the-EU-to-do-nothing.html

Is it any wonder that the UK has the tiniest flag at the bottom, while Belgium and Germany occupy dominant positions at the top trough?...

Thanx Myster, only just got round to reading the Bamber blog.  As it was all blurb I managed both posts in about 20 seconds.  The punch line though was the last paragraph in which Bamber reveals his fear for lifers if the UK exits the EU, no doubt he thinks whole life tariffs might be abolished at some stage.

What happened to the latest video blog we were promised weeks ago?
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 11:18:13 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Myster

« Reply #698 on: June 30, 2016, 05:36:00 PM »
Thanx Myster, only just got round to reading the Bamber blog.  As it was all blurb I managed both posts in about 20 seconds.  The punch line though was the last paragraph in which Bamber reveals his fear for lifers if the UK exits the EU, no doubt he thinks whole life tariffs might be abolished at some stage.

What happened to the latest video blog we were promised weeks ago?

It's all gone quiet on the Bamber Front these days, although Holly thinks there are exciting times ahead... What IS she like!!?

The batteries must have run down in the CT's camcorder, so we'll have to make do with the odd occasional revelation, such as Bamber supporter Flo Krause's exit from the Bar...

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2016/jun/29/flo-kraus-prison-barrister-legal-aid-cuts-access-to-justice

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #699 on: July 03, 2016, 09:13:00 AM »
It's all gone quiet on the Bamber Front these days, although Holly thinks there are exciting times ahead... What IS she like!!?

The batteries must have run down in the CT's camcorder, so we'll have to make do with the odd occasional revelation, such as Bamber supporter Flo Krause's exit from the Bar...

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2016/jun/29/flo-kraus-prison-barrister-legal-aid-cuts-access-to-justice

I hadn't actually heard of FK until her name was mentioned on the CT website.

Priti Pattel (who is actually quite pretty) MP for Witham featured prominently in the BRexit campaign.  See her views on JB near the bottom of the page:

http://www.priti4witham.com/content/priti-patel-calls-more-rights-and-support-victims-crime

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6071.msg239520#msg239520

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline adam

« Reply #700 on: July 03, 2016, 09:51:21 AM »
"I would also like to highlight another prominent case, that of Jeremy Bamber. The Bamber murders took place in my constituency many years ago, causing immense distress at the time, as they still do, to the family of the victims of that terrible crime. It pains me to mention that there has been some bad history in how the family have been treated by the Ministry of Justice. Regrettably, two years ago, it granted Jeremy Bamber access to the media to protest his innocence, despite a number of unsuccessful applications to the Criminal Cases Review Commission. No consideration was given to the victims’ family. In the small village in my constituency where the murders took place, unfortunately, every time the gentleman’s name is mentioned in the media, the world’s media descend and cause an awful amount of grief for the family. I hope that the Minister agrees that such cases are simply not acceptable. It is awful for victims to be treated in that way. They are not kept informed of what is happening, so the first that they hear about it is when it lands in the media. The distress that that causes is appalling".

Quite right to. Ditto JM in this case.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #701 on: July 03, 2016, 10:56:59 AM »
"I would also like to highlight another prominent case, that of Jeremy Bamber. The Bamber murders took place in my constituency many years ago, causing immense distress at the time, as they still do, to the family of the victims of that terrible crime. It pains me to mention that there has been some bad history in how the family have been treated by the Ministry of Justice. Regrettably, two years ago, it granted Jeremy Bamber access to the media to protest his innocence, despite a number of unsuccessful applications to the Criminal Cases Review Commission. No consideration was given to the victims’ family. In the small village in my constituency where the murders took place, unfortunately, every time the gentleman’s name is mentioned in the media, the world’s media descend and cause an awful amount of grief for the family. I hope that the Minister agrees that such cases are simply not acceptable. It is awful for victims to be treated in that way. They are not kept informed of what is happening, so the first that they hear about it is when it lands in the media. The distress that that causes is appalling".

Quite right to. Ditto JM in this case.
It's not very well written.  It's not clear who she is referring to as a gentleman: a relative or JB?  Gentleman doesn't seem an appropriate term for JB given his current legal status?

The relatives can't have their cake and eat it. They court the media by contributing to various tv docu/dramas, books and interviews with journalists.  JM has kept a dignified silence post initial aftermath of the trial.

JB is allowed legally to protest his innocence from behind bars.  IMO that's how it should be where a convict claims to be a MoJ.  At the end of the day 99% of what JB does, or others do on his behalf, are the most spectacular own goals.

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #702 on: July 03, 2016, 12:29:20 PM »
It's not very well written.  It's not clear who she is referring to as a gentleman: a relative or JB?  Gentleman doesn't seem an appropriate term for JB given his current legal status?

The relatives can't have their cake and eat it. They court the media by contributing to various tv docu/dramas, books and interviews with journalists.  JM has kept a dignified silence post initial aftermath of the trial.

JB is allowed legally to protest his innocence from behind bars.  IMO that's how it should be where a convict claims to be a MoJ.  At the end of the day 99% of what JB does, or others do on his behalf, are the most spectacular own goals.

She is clearly talking about Jeremy Bamaber.

Offline Myster

« Reply #703 on: July 03, 2016, 12:44:27 PM »
She is clearly talking about Jeremy Bamaber.

Or possibly Jeremy Bambear... Timothy Treadwell's nemesis in Holly's avatar pic?

Offline APRIL

« Reply #704 on: July 03, 2016, 12:49:45 PM »
Or possibly Jeremy Bambear... Timothy Treadwell's nemesis in Holly's avatar pic?

Or even Jeremy Bumbare 8(0(* @)(++(*