Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 325630 times)

Offline Myster

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #705 on: July 03, 2016, 01:00:57 PM »
Oh, APRIL! You are awful... but I like you!  @)(++(*
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #706 on: July 03, 2016, 10:41:55 PM »
She is clearly talking about Jeremy Bamaber.

Well it's not clear to me and given PP thinks JB is guilty as charged referring to him as a gentleman doesn't make sense to me.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline sika

« Reply #707 on: July 04, 2016, 06:58:43 AM »
Well it's not clear to me and given PP thinks JB is guilty as charged referring to him as a gentleman doesn't make sense to me.
The fact that it's clear to everyone except you, does not surprise me!  ?{)(**

'Gentleman' is a word used by many, most noticeably members of parliament, who give no thought to its literal meaning.  But then you're perfectly aware of this, of course.   8(0(*

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #708 on: July 04, 2016, 07:39:34 AM »
The fact that it's clear to everyone except you, does not surprise me!  ?{)(**

'Gentleman' is a word used by many, most noticeably members of parliament, who give no thought to its literal meaning.  But then you're perfectly aware of this, of course.   8(0(*

JB isn't a parliamentary colleague of PP's.  As far as she is concerned he's guilty as charged and therefore by default a mass murderer/child killer.  She's on record as being a strong proponent of the death penalty for those convicted of the most serious crimes so why she would refer to JB as a 'gentleman' is anyone's guess! 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

« Reply #709 on: July 04, 2016, 07:52:35 AM »
She was on the right side of the Referendum too, yay!.  I thought only old fogeys voted for Brexit?

https://twitter.com/patel4witham

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #710 on: July 04, 2016, 08:09:53 AM »
She was on the right side of the Referendum too, yay!.  I thought only old fogeys voted for Brexit?

https://twitter.com/patel4witham

Yes she featured a lot during the campaign and was a regular on the Boris battle bus.  Here she is with BJ, MG and former footballer Sol Campbell:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XxHF8Vdmua0

Offline rotti

« Reply #711 on: July 04, 2016, 12:59:25 PM »
your right holly she should have said 'convicted child killer' 8((()*/

Offline Caroline

« Reply #712 on: July 05, 2016, 03:21:45 PM »
JB isn't a parliamentary colleague of PP's.  As far as she is concerned he's guilty as charged and therefore by default a mass murderer/child killer.  She's on record as being a strong proponent of the death penalty for those convicted of the most serious crimes so why she would refer to JB as a 'gentleman' is anyone's guess!

Well, I doubt it would have gone down well if she had referred to him as a murdering SOB. That is simply the word she chose.

Offline Opal

« Reply #713 on: July 05, 2016, 10:44:43 PM »
This Jeremy Bamber reminds me of another Killer....John Cannan. Once again to all outsiders he appeared a 'gentleman' having had a privileged upbringing....  He also states he was abused by teacher at school that changed his thinking, and behaviour. Worth checking out the crimewatch films on him.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 12:37:48 AM by John »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #714 on: July 06, 2016, 02:23:13 PM »
Well, I doubt it would have gone down well if she had referred to him as a murdering SOB. That is simply the word she chose.

If PP felt unable to refer to JB by name and wanted to use a general term then I think there are many options between "gentleman" and "murdering SOB" eg prisoner, convict, lifer.  It's a moot point but perhaps tells us that we've scraped the bottom of the barrel in discussing the case.

I can't recall any other MP referring to a notorious murderer on a life tariff as a "gentleman". 

Offline rotti

« Reply #715 on: July 06, 2016, 05:20:10 PM »
If PP felt unable to refer to JB by name and wanted to use a general term then I think there are many options between "gentleman" and "murdering SOB" eg prisoner, convict, lifer.  It's a moot point but perhaps tells us that we've scraped the bottom of the barrel in discussing the case.

I can't recall any other MP referring to a notorious murderer on a life tariff as a "gentleman".
she's obviously not pretty when it comes to her wording

Offline Myster

« Reply #716 on: July 06, 2016, 06:28:17 PM »
The Case of the Disappearing Grey Hair  &%+((£ ...

Offline Myster

« Reply #717 on: July 06, 2016, 07:01:41 PM »
... and what has this got to do with the murders?  &%+((£ ...

Offline rotti

« Reply #718 on: July 06, 2016, 07:46:48 PM »
The Case of the Disappearing Grey Hair  &%+((£ ...

interesting myster.what do you make of it

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #719 on: July 06, 2016, 08:10:36 PM »
... and what has this got to do with the murders?  &%+((£ ...

It never ceases to amaze how some people make decisions as to guilt or innocence on the flimsiest of personal knowledge when the police have already established a case based on ALL THE EVIDENCE.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!