Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 325758 times)

Offline rotti

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #720 on: July 06, 2016, 08:36:07 PM »
some sort of history lesson  @)(++(*

Offline puglove

« Reply #721 on: July 06, 2016, 09:10:34 PM »
... and what has this got to do with the murders?  &%+((£ ...

Gawd knows.     &%&£(+

"We spent our holidays watching children fall out of trees" made me snork though!!

(Sorry, Mrs. De'Ath, I'm sure you mean well.)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 02:46:43 PM by John »
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Myster

« Reply #722 on: July 07, 2016, 07:40:33 AM »
interesting myster.what do you make of it

Although I believe that the blood spot and ingrained paint were genuine, evidence of the hair is more of a head scratcher. Obviously the simplest explanation is that it got caught in the burred scratch on the moderator when/if Nevill was pistol-whipped in the face with the rifle barrel during the kitchen struggle. Possibly a three-quarter inch long, grey eyebrow hair. Then again, as David Boutflour didn't appear to see or mention it at WHF but Peter Eaton later did at Oak Farm, the hair from someone or something else might have become attached whilst in the car boot on the journey between farms, or during the couple of days before Stan Jones arrived to pick the moderator up. As DB noted that the moderator was sticky, perhaps the hair adhered tightly to it unseen at first and was only noticed as it became looser through handling.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #723 on: July 07, 2016, 10:23:36 AM »
It never ceases to amaze how some people make decisions as to guilt or innocence on the flimsiest of personal knowledge when the police have already established a case based on ALL THE EVIDENCE.

I agree there's nothing of evidential value in the video.

It now seems apparent from the Chilcot report that Tony Blair made the decision to take the country to war based on flawed evidence.  The fact EP put together a case against JB and secured a conviction means diddly squat to me.

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #724 on: July 07, 2016, 11:55:22 AM »
Although I believe that the blood spot and ingrained paint were genuine, evidence of the hair is more of a head scratcher. Obviously the simplest explanation is that it got caught in the burred scratch on the moderator when/if Nevill was pistol-whipped in the face with the rifle barrel during the kitchen struggle. Possibly a three-quarter inch long, grey eyebrow hair. Then again, as David Boutflour didn't appear to see or mention it at WHF but Peter Eaton later did at Oak Farm, the hair from someone or something else might have become attached whilst in the car boot on the journey between farms, or during the couple of days before Stan Jones arrived to pick the moderator up. As DB noted that the moderator was sticky, perhaps the hair adhered tightly to it unseen at first and was only noticed as it became looser through handling.

I think this is more likely.

Offline John

« Reply #725 on: July 07, 2016, 12:45:00 PM »
I agree there's nothing of evidential value in the video.

It now seems apparent from the Chilcot report that Tony Blair made the decision to take the country to war based on flawed evidence.  The fact EP put together a case against JB and secured a conviction means diddly squat to me.

Had it not been for the little detail of the evidence I would have agreed with you Holly.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #726 on: July 07, 2016, 12:53:54 PM »

Re the sound moderator and the reference to it being sticky. 

If we look at the silencer in isolation, there was no reason why it should have had red paint on its knurled end or contain human blood within its baffles.  We know it was human blood because of its enzyme characteristics, we also know the blood grouping to which it related.  It is worth noting that Jeremy Bamber, being the only member of the family who routinely used the rifle, was unable to explain away these facts.  An intruder would not have known where to find the sound moderator.

I have long wondered why the killer never cleaned the moderator prior to putting it back in the cupboard?   Was this yet another fateful oversight on Bamber's behalf?

« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 09:43:34 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline rotti

« Reply #727 on: July 07, 2016, 04:35:05 PM »
I think this is more likely.
i agree 8((()*/

Offline Myster

Offline puglove

« Reply #729 on: July 14, 2016, 12:00:53 AM »
Same old, same old...

http://www.gazette-news.co.uk/news/local/14616124.Emmerdale_actress_narrates_video_released_to_mark_30_year_anniversary_of_Jeremy_Bamber_mass_murder_sentence/

Ah, I feel sad about Susan Penhaligon's involvement with the Bamber nonsense. She was such a legend to me and my pals because of BOBW, and I've followed and loved her work ever since. If only she'd read up on the case. If she did, the scales might fall away......

Offline Myster

« Reply #730 on: July 18, 2016, 07:09:53 PM »
SP on JB...

« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 09:19:58 PM by Myster »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #731 on: July 18, 2016, 09:21:47 PM »
SP on JB...

Thanks Myster.  Puglove will not be happy  8(8-))

The CT seem to home in on aspects of the case that as I far as I can see offer little, and that's probably being optimistic, hope of an appeal eg lie detector test, the claimed phone call from NB, and 'movement' at the window.

I wish I knew who to believe about docs still held under PII.   CAL seemed to imply ? that all docs had been released.   &%+((£
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 09:21:28 PM by Myster »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #732 on: July 19, 2016, 11:32:29 AM »

The CT seem to home in on aspects of the case that as I far as I can see offer little, and that's probably being optimistic, hope of an appeal eg lie detector test, the claimed phone call from NB, and 'movement' at the window.

I wish I knew who to believe about docs still held under PII.   CAL seemed to imply ? that all docs had been released.   &%+((£

Jeremy told me the same thing.

Offline puglove

« Reply #733 on: July 21, 2016, 11:28:55 PM »

I started to listen, then lost the will to live. SP is still luscious, and a busy actress so probably hasn't got the time to delve deeply enough. That's OK. I can't blame her for listening to the flakey campaign team. We've all been there.    8(8-))

« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 10:06:23 PM by John »

Offline puglove

« Reply #734 on: July 21, 2016, 11:48:49 PM »
David, can I just say....

a) whatever your little secret is, Bamber is a million miles away from another appeal.

b) Trusting ngb with your information is like being scared of wasps and sticking your head into a beehive.

&%&£(+