Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 325561 times)

Offline Myster

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #765 on: July 28, 2016, 07:29:47 PM »
OD = logged under the (back) stairs.  Did the stairs have a door?  Collins (TFG) opened the door to the back stairs in kitchen, saw all the junk and didn't attempt to climb them, if I remember.

ROOMS

OD = logged under: stairs, hallway cupboard, drinks, ground bathroom, dining room, JB room, 1st floor WC and 1st floor bathroom

M = logged under: gun cupboard, kitchen and Mr and Mrs B room

DC = logged under: kitchen, J B room, 1st floor WC and 1st floor Bathroom

------------------------------------------------------------------

PERSONS

OD = logged under: Davidson, Bird and Collins

M = logged under: Cook, Bird, Collins and Woodcock

DC = logged under Davidson and Bird

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Could M be moved something or someone?  Cook moved Sheila's arm, Bird moved the Box room door or a piece of furniture to get better pictures of Sheila?, Collins moved some weapon out of the gun cupboard (maybe the shotgun, seen broken open in the Den/Office photo?), Woodcock moved the Anschutz off Sheila's body to the window.

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Myster

« Reply #766 on: July 28, 2016, 07:47:25 PM »
First time I've seen the name 'Bourne' mentioned.

... and two or three others, probably TFG.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following is what was bugging me.  The first paragraph, in which Poppy Ann Miller mistakenly refers to E as being "logged as empty"... not as "Entered" which it certainly is...

https://www.the-newshub.com/general/jeremy-bamber-a-thirty-year-injustice489

http://poppymeze.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/jeremy-bamber-gun-cupboard.html

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #767 on: July 29, 2016, 12:49:23 PM »
E for Entered sounds about right... except for the gun cupboard, which probably had only a quick glance inside?

OD = Opened Door?

DC = Door Checked... or Door Closed?

I also think the E and the M are separate... but I'm stuck on the M.

Yes I think OD = Opened Door and DC = Door Closed. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #768 on: July 29, 2016, 01:24:51 PM »
... and two or three others, probably TFG.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following is what was bugging me.  The first paragraph, in which Poppy Ann Miller mistakenly refers to E as being "logged as empty"... not as "Entered" which it certainly is...

https://www.the-newshub.com/general/jeremy-bamber-a-thirty-year-injustice489

http://poppymeze.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/jeremy-bamber-gun-cupboard.html

All the names are familiar to me other than 'Bourne'.  He also entered the highest number of rooms along with Golding at 14.  I would have expected soc officer, DC Hammersley and photographer, PC Bird, to have entered the highest number of rooms.  Can anyone shed any light on 'Bourne'?

I note the box room between  main bedroom and twins room isn't logged.  Which leads me to conclude this document like most documents linked to the case is unreliable.  (I would imagine today officers have cameras built into headwear).  Officers definitely entered the box room and opened/closed the door as stated in witness statements.  This is important given SC's position and that of the bible in soc photos in relation to the box room door.

Chief Sup Harris only entered 5 rooms (3 rooms containing victims).  I would have wanted to have a good nosey about in every room to get a feel for the place.   

It should be obvious to anyone knowing the basics that 'E' cannot possibly mean Empty.  'E' must mean the same thing throughout the document otherwise what distinguishes one 'E' from another 'E'?!!!  It's obvious from soc photos other rooms are not empty so how can 'E' mean the gun cupboard was empty?!!!   
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #769 on: July 29, 2016, 03:57:11 PM »
Can anyone tell me what the letters E, DC, OD, M and WC stand for on the following check sheet?

PC Woodcock confirms he searched the lobby (box room) attached to the main bedroom but as I said this box room isn't included in the above.  All rooms/areas were searched incl the box room between the main bedroom and SC's room and the attic and these aren't included either.  Any ideas who was responsible for the doc? 

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?PHPSESSID=5pqd7fd86euiur3p70p3slafs3&action=dlattach;topic=166.0;attach=251

Offline Myster

« Reply #770 on: July 29, 2016, 05:39:02 PM »
PC Woodcock confirms he searched the lobby (box room) attached to the main bedroom but as I said this box room isn't included in the above.  All rooms/areas were searched incl the box room between the main bedroom and SC's room and the attic and these aren't included either.  Any ideas who was responsible for the doc? 

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?PHPSESSID=5pqd7fd86euiur3p70p3slafs3&action=dlattach;topic=166.0;attach=251

Both Box Rooms have probably been cut off at the right-hand side of the page through poor photocopying.  Or they might be continued on an additional sheet which isn't available.  No mystery... ditto with your nefarious poppy theory.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #771 on: July 29, 2016, 05:49:33 PM »
Both Box Rooms have probably been cut off at the right-hand side of the page through poor photocopying.  Or they might be continued on an additional sheet which isn't available.  No mystery... ditto with your nefarious poppy theory.

I think further sheets must exist as PS Adams and DCI Jones are also missing.   

Offline John

« Reply #772 on: August 05, 2016, 01:18:10 PM »
Could M be moved something or someone?

I would go with EM being entered and moved something.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 03:38:25 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #773 on: August 09, 2016, 03:33:50 PM »
All the names are familiar to me other than 'Bourne'.  He also entered the highest number of rooms along with Golding at 14.  I would have expected soc officer, DC Hammersley and photographer, PC Bird, to have entered the highest number of rooms.  Can anyone shed any light on 'Bourne'?

I note the box room between  main bedroom and twins room isn't logged.  Which leads me to conclude this document like most documents linked to the case is unreliable.  (I would imagine today officers have cameras built into headwear).  Officers definitely entered the box room and opened/closed the door as stated in witness statements.  This is important given SC's position and that of the bible in soc photos in relation to the box room door.

Chief Sup Harris only entered 5 rooms (3 rooms containing victims).  I would have wanted to have a good nosey about in every room to get a feel for the place.   

It should be obvious to anyone knowing the basics that 'E' cannot possibly mean Empty.  'E' must mean the same thing throughout the document otherwise what distinguishes one 'E' from another 'E'?!!!  It's obvious from soc photos other rooms are not empty so how can 'E' mean the gun cupboard was empty?!!!

I was re-reading some of CAL and found mention of WPC Allison Bourne, entered on log above.  She apparently conducted a security check with PS Golding.  Although it doesn't appear any WC's 4 window checks are logged against her name. 

Offline John

« Reply #774 on: August 09, 2016, 03:38:06 PM »
What has happened with Troods?  And it was all going so well...      %#&%4%
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 12:05:54 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #775 on: August 10, 2016, 06:14:51 PM »
What has happened with Troods?  And it was all going so well...      %#&%4%

Crash n burn  8(8-)) 

The first vid was around New Year's day.  Thereafter we had the pleasure of weekly vids into about April/May and now....

Offline puglove

« Reply #776 on: August 12, 2016, 10:16:44 AM »
Woo Hoo!! Get your tiny little kettle on, Jeremy. Looks like your new pal Peter is on his way!!

8((()*/
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #777 on: August 12, 2016, 10:58:01 PM »
Woo Hoo!! Get your tiny little kettle on, Jeremy. Looks like your new pal Peter is on his way!!

8((()*/

Blimey can they be trusted with electricity and boiling water?  On a good day they'll be giving each other facials!  On a bad day they'll turn to scalding  8)><(

Offline Myster

Offline puglove

« Reply #779 on: August 16, 2016, 11:00:55 PM »
Blimey can they be trusted with electricity and boiling water?  On a good day they'll be giving each other facials!  On a bad day they'll turn to scalding  8)><(

Jings!! I bet you're right, Bamber and his new besty Sutcliffe probably won't be enjoying a comforting cup of English Afternoon.   8(8-))

Let's hope they can share some chocolate fingers!     8((()*/
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.