Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 325584 times)

Offline puglove

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #780 on: August 16, 2016, 11:37:08 PM »
What has happened with Troods?  And it was all going so well...      %#&%4%

Who knows, John? Maybe she's had to come to terms with the fact that Bamber is a psychopath, with literally no empathy. Reference Daisy, who tried her best to help him, then was abused.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 06:14:13 PM by John »
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline John

« Reply #781 on: August 31, 2016, 07:00:47 PM »
Who knows, John? Maybe she's had to come to terms with the fact that Bamber is a psychopath, with literally no empathy. Reference Daisy, who tried her best to help him, then was abused.

Its all gone flat, that's for sure.   8(8-))
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Myster

« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 09:33:05 AM by Myster »
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Myster

« Reply #783 on: September 03, 2016, 09:42:38 AM »
Yeah, sure... Jeremy Bamber is kind, sincere, friendly, sensitive, writes nice letters (albeit in angry block capitals) thirty years after the event. Trouble is, he's also an inveterate liar who murdered his family, of that there is no doubt.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 08:37:04 PM by John »

Offline rotti

« Reply #784 on: September 03, 2016, 11:17:40 AM »
Yeah, sure... Jeremy Bamber is kind, sincere, friendly, sensitive, writes nice letters (albeit in angry block capitals) thirty years after the event. Trouble is, he's also an inveterate liar who murdered his family, of that there is no doubt.
too true myster,excellently put 8((()*/

Offline rotti

« Reply #785 on: September 07, 2016, 07:42:16 PM »
how sweet of daisey to accept him as part of the family and her reward was shocking .glad she wrote an account of it to warn others , daisey is a really lovely person my heart goes out to her 8((()*/
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 08:32:58 PM by John »

Offline puglove

« Reply #786 on: September 07, 2016, 08:22:45 PM »
how sweet of daisey to accept him as part of the family and her reward was shocking .glad she wrote an account of it to warn others , daisey is a really lovely person my heart goes out to her 8((()*/

Yes, poor Daisy certainly learnt the hard way that it's always all about the money with Bamber. It wasn't that long ago he was bragging about a million pounds reward so, unless he's bought Troods a pie shop or he had those pens made out of unicorn horn, he should still be pretty flush.   &%+((£
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 08:34:04 PM by John »

Offline puglove

« Reply #787 on: September 07, 2016, 10:47:21 PM »
I'm trying to recall the assistance that this latest CT have given Bamber. Hmm. I remember some burnt offerings that Troods made, didn't look too yummy, probs ended up in a food bank....Troods had a noisy bonfire....I DO remember having to see the worst camel toe since Honey Boo Boo's mum....Troods trampled over a family grave....Mat fiddled with his socks....a fat bloke was bribed with some pork chops....Troods walked a few yards then had to sit on a bench, puffed out....and always there's the constant thread that is begging for money.   8(8-))  Oh blimey, I nearly forgot those crappy pens.

I wonder what's next? A Jeremy Bamber rampant rabbit?

Offline Mendoza

« Reply #788 on: September 08, 2016, 08:40:19 PM »
I'm intrigued- who bites the toilet seat?? One of the CT team? Sounds disgusting!  @)(++(*

Offline John

« Reply #789 on: September 08, 2016, 08:45:52 PM »
Members are reminded to stay on topic.  TY
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 09:33:38 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Mendoza

« Reply #790 on: September 08, 2016, 09:05:39 PM »
Sorry admin. Apparently the latest from the CT is to do with people holding placards up with " I am Jeremy Bamber" on them.

Offline John

« Reply #791 on: September 08, 2016, 09:33:15 PM »
Sorry admin. Apparently the latest from the CT is to do with people holding placards up with " I am Jeremy Bamber" on them.

Jeremy is in good company then.   ?{)(**
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 12:35:17 PM by John »

Offline Myster

« Reply #792 on: September 10, 2016, 09:47:09 AM »
Jeremy Bamber's Story:  A short video with painful android narration, but including some unseen Anglia News footage of the funeral...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I-ofF0Oclo

Offline adam

« Reply #793 on: September 10, 2016, 10:42:32 AM »
Jeremy Bamber's Story:  A short video with painful android narration, but including some unseen Anglia News footage of the funeral...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I-ofF0Oclo

Thanks. Doesn't tell us much new.

Not sure how crime scene photos can be taken weeks after the event. It also says the twins used to like going to WHF which contradicts several people.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 01:40:29 PM by John »

Offline John

« Reply #794 on: September 30, 2016, 02:30:15 AM »
I notice Trudi has been busy beavering away organising a crowdfunding page to raise £4000 for Jeremy Bamber.  She is claiming some cock and bull story about the window Bamber used to get into and out of the farmhouse on the morning of the murders.  The same window by the way he later used to retrieve his passport weeks after the murders.