Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 325600 times)

Offline Myster

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #810 on: October 05, 2016, 11:26:35 PM »
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline puglove

« Reply #811 on: October 06, 2016, 11:11:43 PM »
More hot air... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gxrdSi8AK8

Myster, I've tried to plough through this, but what a boring, tedious pile of old bollox it is. It actually sounds like 4 wanky codgers sharing a bottle of White Lightening and dicking about with a CB radio. If this is the best that the CT can manage, it's no wonder that Bamber will be playing "hunt the carbolic" with Mick Philpott for the next 20 years.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Myster

« Reply #812 on: October 06, 2016, 11:40:59 PM »
Myster, I've tried to plough through this, but what a boring, tedious pile of old bollox it is. It actually sounds like 4 wanky codgers sharing a bottle of White Lightening and dicking about with a CB radio. If this is the best that the CT can manage, it's no wonder that Bamber will be playing "hunt the carbolic" with Mick Philpott for the next 20 years.

From the "Bamber is innocent 'cause he's a friendly guy" school of thought.

Totally one-sided and missing the incisive interviewing technique of a Paxo.

Did you notice the number of "you knows"?... I counted at least 25,000.

Offline puglove

« Reply #813 on: October 06, 2016, 11:49:01 PM »
From the "Bamber is innocent 'cause he's a friendly guy" school of thought.

Totally one-sided and missing the incisive interviewing technique of a Paxo.

Did you notice the number of "you knows"?... I counted at least 25,000.

When I heard the 35th "you know" I actually wondered if I should stab myself in the eye with a spork.

Troods. More to be pitied than scolded.      8(8-))
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline John

« Reply #814 on: October 07, 2016, 12:48:06 AM »
When I heard the 35th "you know" I actually wondered if I should stab myself in the eye with a spork.

Troods. More to be pitied than scolded.      8(8-))

She won't be the last one to be taken in by Bamber, pitied indeed!
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Mendoza

« Reply #815 on: October 07, 2016, 10:07:59 AM »
I lasted for about 10 minutes  8)><(

I see the fundraising on Crowd Justice has stalled somewhat, only £25 pledged in 24 hours. Come on everyone, break open your piggy banks!  @)(++(*
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 10:39:37 PM by John »

Offline John

« Reply #816 on: October 07, 2016, 10:32:57 PM »
Has everyone listened to Trudi's lies on Raconteurs News podcast?  Quite appalling really! 

She attributed the hitman lie to Julie Mugford yet it was Bamber who told her.  She also complains about Julie and her lavish treatment by the News of the World after the jury returned their verdict. She conveniently forgot about Jeremy's deals. 

Trudi Benjamin also claimed that lights were switched on and off in the farmhouse while Jeremy and the police were encamped outside.  You couldn't make it up if you tried.

Quite sickening actually listening to Trudi Benjamin talking of Bamber as if he was a really nice chap.  Not once did they mention the innocent children slaughtered by the callous murdering git.

https://raconteursnews.com/trudi-benjamin-jeremy-bamber-campaign-rn/
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 12:37:28 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #817 on: October 14, 2016, 04:45:03 PM »
Anyone see 'Conviction : Murder at the station' produced by the BBC and aired a few times recently?  Pathologist Peter Vanezis and Ewen Smith of the CCRC both took part.

www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/latestnews/2016/conviction-murder-at-the-station

www.aol.co.uk/entertainment/2016/09/21/viewers-are-on-edge-after-a-gripping-first-episode-of-conviction-murder-at-the-station/
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mendoza

« Reply #818 on: October 14, 2016, 08:31:15 PM »
Anyone see 'Conviction : Murder at the station' produced by the BBC and aired a few times recently?  Pathologist Peter Vanezis and Ewen Smith of the CCRC both took part.

www.aol.co.uk/entertainment/2016/09/21/viewers-are-on-edge-after-a-gripping-first-episode-of-conviction-murder-at-the-station/

No, I didn't see it, but it sounds well researched.

Better not let the CT get wind of this series, or the producers will be inundated with requests to take up JB's case..... 8)><( especially as it's not likely (fingers crossed) they will make their target of £4k for forensic research!  &%&£(+

Offline Myster

« Reply #819 on: October 15, 2016, 08:49:03 AM »

Offline Mendoza

« Reply #820 on: October 15, 2016, 02:12:21 PM »
Letter received by Trudi today, and I quote verbatim:

DEAR TRUDI,
THIS IS JUST A SHORT NOTE TO THANK EVERYONE WHOSE (sic) HELPED ME OUT WITH THE WINDOW ISSUE.
I AM WORRIED THOUGH THAT AFTER 32 YEARS WRONGFULLY IMPRISONED THAT SOME PEOPLE MAY NOT UNDERSTAND HOW IMPORTANT THIS WINDOW ISSUE IS TO PROVING MY INNOCENCE.
THE WINDOW ISSUE IS ONE OF MY ALIBIS, PROVE THAT IS WAS IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE KITCHEN WINDOW TO BE SHUT IN THE WAY SHOWN IN THAT PHOTOGRAPH DISCLOSED TO ME IN 2011, AND THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS AWFUL TRAGEDY WAS STILL IN THE HOUSE AT 07.34 WHEN ESSEX POLICE BROKE IN.
PROVING THE WINDOW ISSUE COULD AND SHOULD SET ME FREE.
THANK YOU
JEREMY X

This is truly grasping at straws.  8(8-))

I think the tone of the letter sounds as if he is losing heart over the whole affair and is just going through the motions.   8((()*/

Offline Myster

« Reply #821 on: October 15, 2016, 04:08:56 PM »
So detached and impersonal when mentioning his own sister as "the person responsible", as though Sheila never existed in his life at all.

Why don't the campaign team publish the actual court transcript of what the prosecution said about the window lever, if anything, then the public can decide whether to part with their money for any dubious forensic tests. The lever's vertical position is exactly the same in both photos, the illusion of any difference created by its curved shape away from the window frame when photographed from two separate viewpoints.

Offline Mendoza

« Reply #822 on: October 15, 2016, 08:37:12 PM »
Agree with that Myster, it's pretty obvious that perspective/angles play a part here.

It's hardly a slam dunk that will get JB back to the COA!  &%&£(+

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #823 on: October 16, 2016, 12:07:46 AM »
More hot air... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gxrdSi8AK8

JB was 24 yoa at time of tragedy not 23 yoa and the firearm was a rifle not a shotgun but hey don't let the details stand in the way. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #824 on: October 16, 2016, 12:09:47 AM »
Letter received by Trudi today, and I quote verbatim:

DEAR TRUDI,
THIS IS JUST A SHORT NOTE TO THANK EVERYONE WHOSE (sic) HELPED ME OUT WITH THE WINDOW ISSUE.
I AM WORRIED THOUGH THAT AFTER 32 YEARS WRONGFULLY IMPRISONED THAT SOME PEOPLE MAY NOT UNDERSTAND HOW IMPORTANT THIS WINDOW ISSUE IS TO PROVING MY INNOCENCE.
THE WINDOW ISSUE IS ONE OF MY ALIBIS, PROVE THAT IS WAS IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE KITCHEN WINDOW TO BE SHUT IN THE WAY SHOWN IN THAT PHOTOGRAPH DISCLOSED TO ME IN 2011, AND THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS AWFUL TRAGEDY WAS STILL IN THE HOUSE AT 07.34 WHEN ESSEX POLICE BROKE IN.
PROVING THE WINDOW ISSUE COULD AND SHOULD SET ME FREE.
THANK YOU
JEREMY X

This is truly grasping at straws.  8(8-))

I think the tone of the letter sounds as if he is losing heart over the whole affair and is just going through the motions.   8((()*/

Where is this located?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?